Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

We rode down the street for about a minute or two, then out of nowhere it felt like I have been through a enternity. I turn to look at Myungsoo and he had this devilish smirk on his face. He sifted from first gear to thrid gear at a quick pace, he did that about ten times. I didn't know what was going on but when I looked back out the window, my heart stopped. Outside of my window it looked like the depths of Hell. I could see souls and lifeless bodies falling into the pit of lava underneth the car. Then it finally hit me, we where in mid air, in his truck in the middle of Hell. I wanted to scream but then again I didn't feel the need to, for some reason I felt safe down here. I looked at Myungsoo for a second time since we have been in the car and he looked different.

Myungsoo looked like a demon with his red eyes and his spiked hair. His attire was the same as always but he was now wearing a long trentch coat/cape thingy. In all aspects again he looked HOT. I grabbed the nob to turn on the A/C, but my hand was caught in a death grip. I turned around to see Myungsoo smirking at me and shaking his head. I tried to take my hand back but he wouldn't let go, then all of a sudden we started to fall. I opened my mouth to scream but he just clamped his free hand over it, letting go of the steering wheel completely.

Myungsoo: Haven't you ever heard that if you scream your teeth and tounge will be ripped out of your mouth?

Sunggyu: *Shakes head up and down*

Myungsoo: Okay then because I don't want my baby looking disformed!

We finally stopped falling and landed in front of a huge mansion. In front of it was a gate and on the gate it said 'Welcome to the Death's Mansion'. My breath hitched for a minute before I let out a shaky breath. I was relieved he didn't lie to me, but then again I was scared for my soul. He removed his hands and got out of the car, only to walk over to my side and open my door. I found it funny how he can still be a gentleman even in Hell. He carried me in because it was to hot and my shoes would melt if they touched the ground.

Once inside, a whole group of demons flew out of nowhere and in front of us. I jumped a little bit then recomposed myself. They were all men, but half looked like females. I could tell because even though they had long hair something was under their dresses. That's another thing I found weird, even though they are males they are dressed as females, they must be the maids. After I came out of my train of thought everybody was staring at me, I felt a little shy with all these people staring so I looked at my boots and blushed. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was Myungsoo, he was saying something but I couldn't understand.So I stood there looking confused.

He must of caught on because a moment later he was talking normal again.

Myungsoo: Baby, I was saying could you please introduce your self?

Sunggyu: Oh....Hello My name is Kim Sunggyu and I am seventeen years old.

Myungsoo: Now let me inroduce you to the gang: Himchan, Jongup, Woohyun,Sungjong, Jimin, and Rapmonster.

Jg,Jm,R,W,H,S: Hello Misteress

Sunggyu: Huh?

Myungsoo: Oh yeah I forgot to mention this. Your my bride and your already carrying my child.

I stood there with my mouth hanging low. I turnd to see them all staring at me, they had the same look Joon had after I told Mom. I touched my stomach without my knowing and I could feel my lower stomach was harder than normal. I looked at Myungsoo and then I zoned out. I have to tell Mom, he is going to be so dissapointed and then Dad he's going to be angry, then Joon he looks up to me even if it doesn't seem like it. I am such a huge dissapointment. But wait a minute it has only been about five almost six hours since we had , how in the world could I get pregnant.

Myungsoo: Well to answer your questions, One your not a dissapointment. Two demon babies grow quickly and Three I didn't use protection.

Sunggyu: How-w,Wait, WHAT??!?!!?

Myungsoo: I am basically the devil himself, so I can read minds.

Sunggyu: Then who is the devil?

Myungsoo: My father

Sunggyu: And who is he exactly?

Myungsoo: Your worst nightmare....Just Kidding! He is actually nicer than how he is described.

The devil was his father. But wait, I thought he was the devil. Anyway I just want to go home and sleep, this has been very tiring on me and the "Baby". Myungsoo is full of surprises but I can't stop myself from loving him, no matter how he is portraied. I started walking for the door on to have for the second time in the last thirty minutes my hand grabbed. I turned around to see the maid/butler called Himchan, he had a smile on his face. I thought Demons couldn't smile. He started pulling me to follow him, I wanted to scream that I wanted my Mom, but then again being in a house full of demons that didn't seem like a good idea.

When we made it up the long staircase, having Himchan carry me half the way up. I turned to see a single gigantic black door at the end of the hall. Himchan started pulling me towards it, I followed because I was too tired to resist. We made it to door, Himchan knocked a funny pattern on the door, with in seconds it opened. But what I saw inside was creepy. The room looked just like mine at home, everything was the way I liked it.

Sunggyu: Why does this room look like my old room?

Himchan: Master wanted to make you feel more comfortable.

Sunggyu: May I ask a question?

Himchan: Yes you may

Sunggyu: How does the house run?

Himchan: Well in Death's Mansion things are set in a order. Me and my husband Jongup take care of the mistress and the baby. Woohyun and and his wife Sungjong take care of transportation and cleaning. Jimin and his husband Rapmonster take care of Master. And last but not least everybody takes care of the Devil.

After having the words sink in I started to think about my family. We all took care of each other even though it didn't seem like it. Being the weird family becasue of out complextion and love for dark clothing, and also don't forget the long hair. It made me think being in Hell wasn't so bad. But I want my family here, and I want them NOW!

Sunggyu: Can my family move down here?

Himchan: That's something you are going to have to ask Master.

My plan is going to be put in action. Operation get my family is a go! But then I am going to have to bring Jin and Kidoh. And also Rain, so Joon won't be lonely.