Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

After Having that coversation with Mom, I went down stairs to see my Dad sitting there with a sad face. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap. He looked up at me and I smiled, I gave him a kiss and sat down at the table. As I sat down I saw everybody's mood changed. My dad went from angry to sad, my mom still had that worried look on his face, and Joon looked a little hopeful. The thing that I found weird was that they all were staring at me. I didn't know what to do, so I just ate my food quickly while looking down at the table. After I finished Joon did the one thing I never knew he could do. He was being nice. He hurried up and grabbed my plate and cup and put them in the sink. He smiled afterwards and walked away. Something is wrong and I want to find out. I got up from the table and checked my phone, the time said six o'clock am. I was going to be late if I didn't leave right now. I grabbed my coat and threw on my shoes and started for the door, only to be pulled backwards into a bone crushing hug. I turned around to see that it was none other than Joon. I was so surprised I forgot what I was doing.

I ran out the front door, after giving everybody hugs and kisses. I dashed as fast as I could around the corner, only to be stopped in my tracks for a second time. At the end of the street was Myungsoo. He looked like he was waiting for somebody. I ran up to his car and knocked on the window. For a moment he look surprised then he looked happy. This is the first time I have seen him without that stupid smirk and honestly I liked it. He opened the door and I jumped in, I gave him a peck on the cheeck.

Myungsoo: Hey Baby

Sunggyu: Hey Daddy

Myungsoo: I was going to knock on your door but I remembered that you will be in school at eight. So I decided to wait down the street.

Sunggyu: Thank You!

Myungsoo: Buckle up, Are you ready?

Sunggyu: I'm ready for anything if you are!

Myungsoo: Okay then lets go!

It took about half the time it would of took me to get to school if I walked. We pulled up in the student parking lot, only to sit there for about five minutes. We were getting weird looks, mabye it was because his car is more expensive than everybody else's. As I was about to get out the car, I was pulled back in. When I was turning around I felt his soft lips on mine, he was kissing with a passion I never felt before. I was in a daze when he let go, it still tasted the same as always.

Myungsoo: See you after school, hamster.

Sunggyu: See you later, Daddy!

I stepped out and walked forward a little bit, as I turned around to wave he pulled away. I didn't care but it did fill a little lonely. I walked out of the parking lot and up to the school, only to be ambushed by Dongwoo. He looked angry but like I really care.

Dongwoo: Why haven't you been anwsering my calls?!? And Who the hell is that?!?

Sunggyu: I haven't been anwsering your calls because it over and to anwser your second question, my new Daddy.

Dongwoo: Who the Hell said we were over? and Who said you can call him Daddy? I'm the only one you should call Daddy!

Sunggyu: It was over when I saw you Hoya's face off, and I can call him Daddy if I want to!

After I yelled in Dongwoo's face I walked into the school and straight to my locker. I started to feel my eyes tear up. I wiped it away quickly and walked straight to Jin's locker, only to see him and Kidoh each others faces off. I started to cry again and I couldn't keep quiet this time. Right when I started wailing Jin and Kidoh seperated. They both were looking at me in shock, I just couldn't stop. Jin quickly dropped to the floor not caring if anybody saw. He pulled me into his chest and started whispering sweet words to me. After I finished crying I looked up to see Kidoh and Jin surrounding me.

Jin: Baby, why are you cry?

Sunggyu: It's nothing

Kidoh: Was it Myungsoo?

Sunggyu: NO

Jin: Please tell me what's wrong?

Sunggyu: Okay.....Dongwoo came up to me after I arrived and started yelling at me and asking who I rode with. I yelled back that it was none of his buissness, and he yelled back telling me a whole bunch of nonsense. When I walked to your locker and I saw you and Kidoh kissing, I broke down.

Kidoh: That bastard!! Wait till I see him, I'm going to kick his so bad, he is going to be tasting my fist for weeks!!!

Jin: Calm Down, I am the only one allowed to kick his !

When I finally composed myself I stood up and walked to my first class of the day. Which I had with that himself. I walked in and sat down as far as I possibly could from Dongwoo and Hoya. I wasn't really paying attention for the first half of class, until the door was opened with a loud BANG. I was so startled I almost jumped out of the window next to me. I turned around and saw Jin and Kidoh standing in the doorway. Jin walked towards me and forcefully pulled me up by my arm and to the doorway. When he finally released I was staring at a angry Kidoh standing over Hoya and Dongwoo.

Before I could say anything Kidoh hit Dongwoo in the jaw with his famous right hook followed by a strong straight. I heard Dongwoo's Jaw crack from the impact. Slowly but surley Jin moved away from me and to Hoya, he slapped him so hard even the teacher flinched. They both layed on the ground clinching their faces, I don't know what came over me but out of a sudden urge, I burst out laughing. Everybody in the class room turned to look at me, I didn't care, I walked straight up to Dongwoo and Hoya and slapped them both equally hard on their good sides. After they got what they deserved me, jin and kidoh walked out of the class room hand in hand.

When we got outside, in the distance we could hear a ambulance coming down the street. We just ignored it and got in Jin's car, I sat in the back seat while Jin and Kidoh sat up front. I didn't care anymore, I took out the beautiful bun my mom made me this morning and put it in a ponytail on the top of my head. As we were driving down the street to Jin's house my phone started ringing. I didn't know the ringtone, so I looked at the caller ID, it was Myungsoo. I don't remember giving him my number and I don't remember putting him under Daddy. I took a deep breath and anwsered the phone.

Sunggyu: Hello?

Myungsoo: Are you Okay?

Sunggyu: Yeah, So....Why did you call?

Myungsoo: I wanted to tell you to wait outside of Jin's house after you get there. I will be there in five minutes!

Sunggyu: Okay, see you then

After I hung up the phone I noticed we were down the street from the house. I could see Myungsoo's black slike 2013 Avahlance infront of Jin's place. After Jin parked in the driveway, we parted ways, I told him I was going to hangout with Myungsoo for the rest of the time. He approved and sent me on my way. I walked to the car with a little pep in my step, only to in the end throw open the door and climb in. In a hurry I gave Myungsoo a full kiss in the lips than buckled my seat. But I never got a chance to find out where we were going.