Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

For almost the whole car ride it was quiet. I sat there playing with my ponytail, but from the corner of my eye I could see kidoh's friend staring at me. I played it off by pulling down the mirror and looking in it, trying to fix my hair and my eyeliner. And right when I pulled it down I saw him staring at me with this smirk on his face. I hurried up and closed the mirror, but before I did I took a close look at him. He had black hair that stopped before his shoulder, it was crippled. Then he had my skin complextion, he was also wearing all black like I was, except his clothing wasn't as tight as mine. I looked down a little bit and I could see a tent in his pants. When I looked back up he was staring so intensly at me.

We pulled up to Jin and Kidoh's place, I was surprised because he made me dress up. If we were just going to his house i could of put on something different. I turned to see Jin with his mirror pulled down smirking at Kidoh. He must of sensed my glare because he turned around and stared at me. I didn't want to be rude so I started mouthing dangerous words and sentences.

Sunggyu: Why the are we at your house?!?

Jin: So you can enjoy your surprise.

Sunggyu: What ing surprise! I swear to the devil himself, that if you do not tell me what's going on I will Kill you and send you to hell myself!!!

Jin: Calm Down.....You see that guy back there?

Sunggyu: Yeah and?

Jin: He's your surprise!! Happy Birthday, My Baby Hamster!!!!

As soon as those words left his mouth my face dropped. This is just like him. To hook me up right after I break up. Here's the thing about me and Jin's realtionship, we were bestfriends since the 3rd grade. He is a year older than me, but he started school late. He as always been like a older sister/Mother to me. He always stuck up for me when we were younger, because the boys use to make fun of me because I look like a girl because of my long hair. But that's the problem he takes things to far some times.

One time I was dating this boy in middle school. He cheated like all of them do. They only do it because I always tell them they can't get it unless they stick around for a while. Jin found him and the boy he cheated on me with and lets say i wasn't pretty. Because Jin moved into his rightful grade when we entered, so he had to leave class, which for his family is a big NO NO. I was sitting in the bathrrom crying when he found me. I told him what happened, he walked up to the boy and stomped his foot down really hard in between his legs. The boy was screaming blood murder. He walked up to the other boy and slapped the out of him. When he was done they were both on the floor holding a body part. He walked up to me grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of the school. That was one of the best days of my life.

When I came out of my daze, everybody was getting out of the car. I hurryed up and got out, having to jog to catch up with them. When we made it into the house we sat down on the couch while Jin went to get some beers. Me and this guy just sat there staring at each other, it felt good but at the same time weird. I was relieved when Jin came back in time with at least three cases of beer, holding eighteen bottles each. I knew we where going to get drunk tonight. Before I could pick up a beer JIn swatted my hand away, I had the most shocked look on my face ever. He was signiling me to talk to this stranger. BUt he knew I wouldn't so I sat there with a pout on my face. He sighed, which means I won.

Jin: Okay....Sunggyu this is Myungsoo and Myungsoo this is Sunggyu.

Sunggyu: Hello

Myungsoo: Hey

Jin: Now since you two intrduced yourselfs, me and Kidoh will give you both some privacy. While we go up staris,and also sunggyu you know where the guest room is right?

Sunggyu: Yeah!

Jin: Ok Bye!

After Jin and Kidoh ran up the strairs with a case of beer, leaving me and this myungsoo guy to get to know each other. It was very awkward until he strated to tell me about himself.

Myungsoo: Hello, My name is Kim Myungsoo but my friends call me Death. How about you?

Sunggyu: Hello, My name is Kim Sunggyu but my friends call me Hamster or y L.

Myungsoo: I'm 21 years old. You?

Sunggyu: I'm 16 going on 17 tomorrow.

Myungsoo: This is going to be more fun then I thought

Sunggyu: What is?

Myungsoo: Your about to find out.....