Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

Myungsoo’s POV-

I can still remember when the twins were born, even though I was focused on glaring at TOP. I could still remember hearing the first cry, then followed by a second one. After about an hour or so after Sunggyu gave birth he woke back up again. He smiled a motherly smile, then asked to hold the twins. I gave him the oldest one first then I place the younger one in his other arm. As we were having family time, which was interrupted by dad and mom, let’s not forget Kidoh and Jin while we are at it. They burst through the door, only a couple of minutes after that thing left. While they were crowded around Sunggyu, I decided to go visit that thing. I already knew this was not going to end very well, but being Death I didn’t really care.

I walked up the stairs that were similar to mine, I came to a corridor with many doors. I found it very easy to find his because he like being off center. I didn’t bother knocking and walked straight in, to my surprise he was sitting in the couch watching TV. When I got a closer look he was watching our old family videos. I hate when he watches those because it hurts. It hurts me to see him this way because I didn’t want to accept him even though he was born before me. I could just never accept the fact that dad had another spouse before mom. Without thinking I walked up to the TV and shut it off, I grabbed the stupid tape and broke it in half. As I was about to look up I could feel a presence standing behind me.

When I looked up it was TOP he was standing over me but to my surprise he wasn’t mad, he was actually full of mixed emotions. I looked down again filling ashamed and to my surprise again I felt droplets hit my head. In all honesty I thought it was raining but I know that is not possible. I turned around fully to see TOP crying but it didn’t seem as though it was over me.

Taking careful steps I walked up to him, and without thinking I hugged him. He was shocked but after a few minutes he hugged me back. We sat there hugging each other for about a good five minutes. As I let go I started to cry also, I don’t know what’s going on but my emotions are taking over. That’s one of the things about being Death, you have to bottle up your emotions and that goes for everybody. I sat there crying on the ground, I felt myself being lifted up and landing on something soft and warm. When my vision wasn’t blurred I looked down to find out I was sitting down on TOP’s lap with him cradling my head and wiping my tears.

It made me cry even more because I thought he didn’t care about me. With the way I treated him, I wouldn’t care about me either, but he did.  We sat in this position for a moment until he lifted my head up so we were face to face. I sniffled but he smiled. In the end I was smiling also.

Myungsoo: I’m sorry……. I’m really really sorry

TOP: What are you sorry for?

Myungsoo: I am sorry for treating you harshly. I am sorry for making you an outcast in your own family. I am sorry for everything I did to you and how I treated you. In all honesty I’m sorry.

As I let my feeling slip out of my mouth he hugged me tighter. I leaned into the hug and started to feel him chuckle his deep chuckle. I haven’t heard it in centuries, it made me smile. I know that this was all my fault to begin with but I am happy he accepted my apology.

TOP: And here I am thinking you hated me. Well since you apologized I guess I owe you one too.

Myungsoo: Huh?!? Why are you apologizing to me?

TOP: Just listen okay? Myungsoo I am sorry for treating you as badly as you treated me. I know it was really petty of me but I just wanted you to feel the same way I did.

Myungsoo: Now you are making me feel horribly!

TOP: No I am not. Anyways, all I really have to say is Kim Myungsoo I love you and I am happy to have you and Kidoh as my two younger brothers!

Myungsoo: I love you too, Choi Seunhyung aka TOP. And I am also happy to have you as an older brother.

We hugged and sat there talking for a moment talking about how we have been and how jobs are going. I found out a lot about TOP that I never knew, it felt good to be honest about my feelings for once. After talking for which in the end came up to be two and a half hours, their room door opened. In stepped Seungri and Daesung. They both could fell all the tension between me and TOP gone, walking over they both gave me big bear hugs, which I returned.

After saying good bye I walked back to where Sunggyu and the babies were. As I walked in I could feel a lot of emotions in the room. Happiness, Loneliness, and Relief. I knew that most of these emotions were coming from Sunggyu, walking in taking and seat next to him and the babies I kissed all three of them. In return I got giggles and smiles, you could call the feelings I felt were full of a cozy and happy feeling.

Sunggyu: Where were you?

Myungsoo: I was talking with TOP, now what are the babies names?

Sunggyu: I was going to let you pick

Myungsoo: Really...Ummmhhh let’s see how about Youngman and Youngguk!

Sunggyu: Okay, those are nice names.

After spending most of the night with the twins and sunggyu, I left to go tell everybody the babies’ names then leave for work. As I was telling everybody they congratulated me, which I took with an open-mind and heart. I was off to work in no time, but I couldn’t stop thinking about my new family. It made me smile.