Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

Wahhhhh....I finally get a month away from the kids, ALL OF THEM! The older ones went on a school field trip to the human world and the younger ones are staying with everybodies parents. I was excited when I found out that they were leaving that I forgot that they were standing there and got stared at strangly. Don't get me wrong I will miss them but for now I'm going to get what I have been waiting for.....! This is the first time my mind has sounded so dirty to me. They are leaving tonight but they are all running around the house like crazy, like really they only have five hours left why are they in such a rush?

Kim Twins: MA!!!!

Sunggyu: What?

Kim Twins: Have you seen our death coats?

Sunggyu; Your What?

Yongguk: Our training coats that we brought home last week

Sunggyu: Oh those.....They are both in your closet in the back behind the pants!

Kim Twins: Thanks!

Mabye I was right to be excited because this will be the last time for a whole month that I have to hear 'MA' or 'Can I....?' or 'Can we....?'. And Myungsoo won't be here when they leave so I can get the chance to go shopping for his surprise later on tonight. I turned around when I heard two loud thuds behind me, I turned to see both of the twins ready to go luggaged packed and everything. I was impressed they got done packing early and were all ready and everything. I looked at them curiosly but then they started doing that thing I hate. They started talking to me in my head which at first freaked me out when they were babies but even though I am use to it, it's still creepy.

Yongman: 'We are gooing to leave early so we can make it on time.'

Sunggyu: Oh ok, and also please stop talking to me in my head only do it in a akward or embaressing situation, please

Yongguk: Ok Ma, Bye

Sunggyu: Bye

When I saw them to the front door everybody else was there with their kids also. We all bid them good bye and watched their retreating backs leave threw the gates and into their cars. Once everybody knew they were gone we all dropped to the floor and just laid their for a minute. Considering that it was Jin, Himchan, Sungjong, Jimin, Chanyeol and Me we decided to all go shopping together.

~ Four Hours Later ~

When we came back from shopping we had loads of stuff from anywhere and everywhere. When Myungsoo gets home he is going to be mad but that isn't anything I can't manage. We were laughing so hard when the other males except Myungsoo came home from work, they were all surprised but the main ones were Jongup and Kris. Jongup walked over to Himchan and asked him what was his, when he pointed to the third largest pile in the room Jongup face went pale. It looked like he saw a ghost but then right after he lost his mind, he kneeled down next to Himchan's pile and started begging that he wouldn't be broke.

Kris was a whole different story since Chanyeol had the biggest pile out of us all it was more exterme than what jongup just did. Kris went up to the pile and ask was anythign in there for him, when Chanyeol said No but there is surprise in there for him he got a little bit happier. But when he asked about the rest Chanyeol said he needed a new wardorbe and walked out the room leaving kris dumbfounded. In the end Jimin, Jin, and Sungjong didn't have a lot but their piles were still big which left the guys to carry all of our stuff. Himchan helped me carry some of my stuff since Jongup had his.

After all that activity the main event was about to start for everyone and I mean EVERYone. When the doors to their rooms closed I already knew what was going to happen and I was happy that everybody had soundproof rooms. I started going through the bags looking for what I needed for tonight: Heels (Check), Lingerie (Check), Cuffs (Check), Uniform (Check). Everything was ready and perfect I was getting giddy because this was the first time I have done this for anybody.

I hurridly put the rest of the clothes and stuff from shopping away and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I made sure to run him a bath so he can relax for a while and had his towl ready were he liked it and everything. I got ready in the skimpy little school girl outfit I brought today and put the lingerie on underneath it, I then put on some thigh high see-through socks and clamped those to the garters I had attched to my underwear. I then slipped on some black stellidos and waited until he came back which was in about ten minutes. This is going to be a wild night.