Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

I don't remember falling asleep last night. Last thing I remember was talking to Himchan then Myungsoo walked in. I think I forgot to ask him about my family situation. But another thing I am really confused about is how I ended up back in my room, because last i recall I was in Hell. I stepped off the bed only to have my self to fall face first on the ground with a thud. I didn't remember my bed being so high off the ground, and when I looked down OH MY DEVIL! I could see souls and lifeless bodies floating around under the floor boards. I also noticed that my stomach was bigger than before. Mabye I should call somebody for help because I can feel my panick attack coming.

Sunggyu: MOM!!!!!!

I started yelling for my mom only to have Himchan and Jongup walk in, more like appear out of nowhere. They gave me such a shock I had to hold my chest.

Himchan: Is there a problem Mistress?

Sunggyu: No, but I want my mom NOW!

Jongup: I am sorry to inform you that at the moment that is not possibly.

Sunggyu: What do you mean it is not possible at the moment? And can one of you please help me off the floor!

Himchan: Sorry about that, Jongup help him. And what we mean is that you will have to wait until the Master says it is okay for them to be down here.

After Himchan said that and Jongup helped me I stood there with my mom hanging open. I cannot believe I have to wait to get Myungsoo's permission to have my family, MY family. We stood like that for about a good minute until I came out of my trance, and guess who was standing right in my face. If you guess that stupid son of a then you are right! He stood infront of me with that stupid smirk, I hate it so much.

Myungsoo: Is everything alright?

Sunggyu: What the do you think?!?

Myungsoo: What's wrong, is my baby going threw mood swings?

Sunggyu: I'm not your baby you ! And can you guys please let go of me!

Himchan and Jongup hurried up and let me go so I could stand on my own. I turned to se Myungsoo without the smirk but he was angry. Ha, you think I give a , well I don't bastard deserves it for keeping locked down in Hell. How can he not even think of bringing my family! I started to walk away until I had my shoulder caught in a death grip and ripped back. What is wrong with the people in this house? Always grabbing me in a death grip. How can they do that to a pregnant male.

Sunggyu: What the do you want!!!

Myungsoo: Himchan and Jongup can you guys please leave, I need to talk to Sunggyu for a minute. ALONE!

H&Jg: Yes, Master

With that they flew back from where ever the hell they came from. I wanted to yell at them to come back. Why must they leave me like everybody else? I am isolated in the depths of Hel with the grim repper and his father the Devil. I could fell myself starting to cry, I was about o break down once in for all. All I wanted was my mom. WHat was so wrong with that. I fel to the ground down on my knees only to have Myungsoo follow.

Myungsoo: What's wrong Baby?

Sunggyu: I want my family to be down here! *waling/crying*

Myungsoo: Okay....Okay calm down for Daddy, Okay? I will allow them to come and stay down here with you. Does that sound good!

When he got done talking I got happy like a kid hyped up on candy. I hugged him so hard if he was human he would of been crushed. He hugged me back rubbing my back and stomach. I looked down and remembered that I was carrying his child, mabye I shouldn't of gotten angry with him. I looked at him with my sorry hamster eyes, this is the only thing I could come up with at the moment. He gave me that smile, that I could tell was only meant for me.

Sunggyu: Thank Daddy! But also could we invite Jin and Kidoh, oh..oh...oh and also Joon's boyfriend Rain?!?

Myungsoo: Anybody you want, there is more than enough room down here.

Sunggyu: Also on last thing?

Myungsoo: Hmmm?

Sunggyu: Can I have some souls and blood, I'm hungry?

Myungsoo: Sure, I'll have Himchan bring you some. And also today you will meet my father.

I just nodded my head. I don't know why but I was craving souls and blood. I read a book one time saying that vampires need that to keep there babies alive and growing. I wonder If our baby is going to be like a demon vampire mixture. That would be awsome in my opinion. Myungsoo stood on one knee and picked me up bridal style, carefully carring back to the bed. After I was comfortable he got up and left to go back to work and hopefully put in my order.

Only about two minutes later there was that funny patteren knocked on the door. In walked Himchan with a bowl and a cup. In the bowl was a clouded white/gray substance, which I atomatically knew was the souls. Also, in the cup was a thick dark red liquid, which from knoweledge was blood. My stomach started to growl and rumble, it flet like I havent eaten for a whole year. In a meer matter of seconds everything was gone and I was asking for seconds.

I am so excited I can have everybody down here I hope thay are willing to stay.

Myungsoo's POV-

I was on my way to pick up everybody. Sunggyu is lucky because I am only doing this for him. I stopped outside of his home, I like the color scheme they have going on. I walked to the front door and opened it, I didn't feel the need to knock because it wasn't going to make a difference. I saw a short muscular man sitting on the couch in a suit, coming out of what I think is the basment I saw a taller version of the man on the couch only he was dressed in all balck and wasn't tan. In the kitchen I could see another more feminie male that look a lot like my baby making dinner I suppose. I slammed the door shut startling everybody. They all came running to the front door, the looks on their faces were priceless.

I walked passed them and sat on the couch, which was also very nice. I sat there while they all stared at me like I was a mad man. What till they find out. I was about to take the lead of the conversation but the shorter male which I suppose is Sunggyu's father, started to speak.

Jonghyun: WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!

Myungsoo: I was about to anwser that. If you will can you all please sit, I have a lot of explaining to do. Also I have to get to know you if you are going to be apart of the family.

Joon: What the ?

Jinki: I don't understand what you mean by....FAMILY?

Myungsoo: Well Let me explain. My name is Kim Myungsoo, I am what you guys might call the "Grim Repper", but I prefer Death. I am offically your son Sunggyu's husband. So that makes you my family. Now, Sunggyu wants you guys to come and live with us in our home in Hell. Got it?

Jh,Jk,Jn: WHAT?!!!!????!?!?!?!???!?!

Myungsoo: I will take that as a Yes. Now if you will pack evrything in this house and move them to my truck, we will be on to our next pick up. Also Joon?

Joon: Y-Yes

Myungsoo: Call that boyfriend of yours.....Rain, and tell him to start packing and meet you here when he is done!

Joon: Okay.

That Joon kid jump up off the couch so fast, I was surprised he landed and made it to the phone alright. The parents did the same and ran all over the house grabbing stuff and packing, like it was a bomb planted and they need to move quickly. My new father-in-law stopped and turned around, he walked up to me and sat down on the couch across from me.

Jonghyun: Myungsoo, What about the house and my buissness here?

Myungsoo: Father, I will ahve that taken care of so don't worry about it. Hurry up and finish packing.

He stood up and finished packing, when they were all done everybody even that Rain guy was stabding in front of me with all their stuff. I smiled at their quickness. We walked out the house locking it up and walking to my truck and the moving truck. They put all there stuff in the moving truck and hopped in my car. Before they buckled up we were all ready racing down the street towards Jin and Kidoh's place. They all looked confused when I parked outside and walked in.

Inside it was already packed and cleaned. Kidoh must of helped because this was a pretty big place to clean up alone. It would take at least a couple of months. Waiting by the door on the couch was Jin and Kidoh. Also, Kidoh is a Demon Just like me, actually he is my brother. He controlls were the souls go, either to heaven or hell. When they grabbed all their stuff we walked out and put all the stuff in the truck and they hopped in. We were going the same way I took Sunggyu earlier before we entered the portal.

Myungsoo: When we are down there do not scream, please! Because I do not want Sunggyu made at me if you all get down there looking disformed.

R,Jh,Jk,Jn,Ji: Okay

Kidoh: Yeah,Yeah We already know can you hurry up!

Myungsoo: You little ! How can you talk to your Hyung that way?

Kidoh: Sorry Hyung! *Rolls eyes*

Myungsoo: I got you when we get down there. I'm telling dad what you didn't want me to tell him!

Kidoh: Okay...Okay Im sorrry, damn!

Myungsoo: Better Be! And also Jin congradulations!

Jin: I don't understand why it is something to be happy over.

Myungsoo: Well Sunggyu is the same as you are.

After I said that his left eye started to twitch. Kidoh did tell me about how he is devoted to protecting Sunggyu. I guess that triggeres it, plus he has this abnormal amout of strength when he is angry. He is going to kill me, plus with the hormones its going to hurt a lot more.

Jin: YOU BASTARD!! WAIT TILL WE GET DOWN THERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE ANOTHER HELPLESS SOUL!! AND I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE OF THAT!!!!!!!

Everybody in the car flinched. I guess that is better than nothing. Kidoh and I changed into our regular selfs having Rain and Joon gasps. The only two, such a shame wit till we get down there. I started shifting gears really fast, next thing they knew we were i hell floating in mid air. And here comes the drop.

Myungsoo: Everybody hold your mouths or stop yourselves from screaming!

Back to Sunggyu's POV-

By the time I wasn't hungry anymore I had finshed almost hundred bowls of souls and half of that amount of bottles of blood. I was finally satisfied. I knew that Himchan was happy to because he didn't have to bring anymore. I asked Himchan for a brush so I could fix my hair. Himchan came back with this really cool brush with a skeleton hand on the back. I brushed my hair up into a bun leaving a bang out. I cannot wait to see my family. They are going to beso happy to see me.

As I was in deep thought there was a knock n the door. Jongup went to get it because I still didn't know how to use the doors. What I saw had me surprised. Standing infront of me was Myungsoo, My parents, Joon, Rain, Jin, Kidoh, and last but not least the Devil himself. He is different thanwhat he is portried as.