Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

Hello My name is Kim Sunggyu. You guys might be wondering what does my name have to do with anything. Well it has a lot to do with this story. This isn't just any story, it is my story. It's the stroy of how I became the wife and mother for the children of the grim repper himself. Death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it was before my seventeenth birthday. Every thing was like every other day. I walked out of my black and white house and straight to the mail box. Today we didn't have school so I could do whatever I wanted. As I walked back into the house I started to look around. I found a lot of things I have never noticed before. First off all of the funiture was black, some leather others not. Second the walls were painted gray and the floor was a dark almost blood red color. But I guess this is what my family likes.

My family is the weird one on the block. When I described my house, we are the only house on the block like this. Every other one has colors and a whole bunch of blah. It looks like a carnival threw up on there houses. Then also my family is also know as the emo family. I don't really understand why. Mabye its because we all look like a character that stepped out of the japanese manga Death Note. We all have black hair and ghostly white skin color, and also we always wear black. Kids at school call me L, which doesn't come anywhere close to what I look like. And also another thing I'm Gay.

I am currently in a on and off realtionship with my boyfriend. His name is Dongwoo. He's so different from me, people found it a surprise that we were together. Dongwoo has Pink hair and is always cheerful. While I on the other hand don't, I am always in a dreadful mood and highly irratated. He wears bright colors, I don't. For my fifteenth birthday he brought me this green jogging suit. And also he took me and dyed my hair red. I didn't have a problem with the red hair, I had a problem with the jogging suit. Because it was really fitted. Not that all of my clothes aren't, but for me, yeah. In my family everybody is skinny, they wear nothing bigger than a size 5. But that's the only thing me and my family don't have in common, because i'm on the thicker side when it comes to pants. And Dongwoo just had to get me something to show it off.

It's about one and a half days before I turn seventeen. What am I doing right now? I should be sending out invitations or hanging out with my boyfriend. But NO, I am sitting up stairs in my room on my laptop. I turned my head to look at my reflection in the mirror, and from a certian angle I do look like L from Death Note. Me and Dongwoo are in the off stage in our realtionship right now. He keeps on calling but he knows I will not anwser, espically after what I saw. He cheated on me with a classmate of mine named Howon aka Hoya. So we are offically over. Tomorrow when I go back to school its going to be hectic. But I don't care, because I have more people around me than just Dongwoo. I have my two bestfriends Kidoh and Jin. They are gay also, plus they are in a realtionship together. My phone is ringing again but I know it is not Dongwoo because the ringtone is different, its Jin.

Sunggyu: Hello?

Jin: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!?

Sunggyu: Calm down umma, I'm at home in my room.

Jin: BETTER BE!! Also, I heard what happened are you okay?

Sunggyu: Why wouldn't I be? I been knew he was cheating on me.

Jin: Okay that good, my little emo hamster is okay!

Sunggyu: I thought we said that nickname was forbidden!!

Jin: Oh Yeah....Sorry I forgot. Anyway, I was calling to tell you that I am on my way to your house.

Sunggyu: Why?

Jin: You will find out when I get there. Now be a good hamster and get dressed. See you in five!

And with that he hung up the phone. Jin was always like this, but that is the main reason we are friends. I need a little extra sunshine to brighten up my mood, once in a while. I got up and got dressed into what I would normally wear. Black skin tight leather pants, a black short sleeve shirt, and black military boots. I really didn't have to do anything to my hair. I just pulled it up in a ponytail. That's something else about me, I have long black hair that goes a little to my mid back. My family doesn't believe in cutting hair, if it doesn't need to be. I walked down stairs and sat on the biggest leather couch, which was facing the door. Only to have minutes later my door being pounded on by nobody other than Jin. He looked me up and down for a minute, then noddd his head. We walked to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. But what I didn't notice was that Kidoh was in the backseat talking to somebody. Must be one of his friends.