Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

As I spent the last couple of months of my pregnancy getting to know TOP and Deasung, I found out a lot. I learned that Deasung was an angle, but then he feel in love with TOP and was banished. I also found out that they do not eat dinner with the rest of my family. When I asked why he said just because. I gave him the straightest face I could come up with and he just smirked at that. I also found out that Jin is pregnant with my nephew. I was so excited I almost went into early labor. Right now Jin is in his second month, while in a couple of days I’m going into labor, so they say. TOP and Deasung have been looking after me for the past couple of months because Himchan got pregnant again with their second child. Their first kid Youngjae is so cute, I feel like an old lady sometimes because I just have to pinch those chubby little cheeks. In the time of me being here my family isn’t afraid anymore.

Even though the cravings have gotten stronger, they are not afraid to see at least all the butlers/maids holding all my food. Which now is more than the last time. Now when I am around Kai and Tao the babies don’t growl anymore but they are still very protective. I have grown content with the pains in my back from holding two very fast growing babies. Every time I start thinking about my new life I start to smile. Myungsoo always looks at me like I’m crazy every time but I do not care anymore. He should be happy I even decided to stay down here in this Hell hole.

As I was in my thoughts again I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, it felt like the babies were fighting to break out.  And also I was up in TOP and Deasung’s room again, so this was better because Deasung could help me give birth. Every time I come up here MYungsoo always has to beg me not to, but every time I ask why he comes up with a very stupid excuse. All I do is dismiss him and leave. Most times TOP is waiting outside our door, so we can walk up stairs together. As I was sitting there on the ground having horrible contractions, I wanted to start screaming and yelling for Himchan and Jongup but I remembered that they weren’t here. It finally hit me like a contraction.

Sunggyu: DEASUNG…..TOP…..SOMEBODY…..I NEED YOU NOW!!!!!!

Deasung was he first one at my side followed by TOP shortly after. I couldn’t breathe right anymore, I felt blood running down my legs. But what I found funny was how I was having the babies by C-section and blood was running down my leg. I had to chuckle at that a little but that was cut short really quickly.

Daesung: Sunggyu are you okay? What is the problem? Omo Blood! TOP go get Myungsoo and my tools.

TOP: Okay, whatever

After TOP left Deasung laid me down on a bed and started to wipe off the blood. I was starting to feel dizzy but I had to stay awake. Before I heard the door open, all I could see was darkness.

TOP’s POV-

I and Daesung were in the other room talking, then from out of nowhere we hear Sunggyu screaming at the top of his lungs. We raced towards the other room as quickly as possible, well Deasung did I took my time because I could already tell what it was. When we reached the living room we saw blood coming from in between his legs. Deasung being the Mid-wife started ording me around, but when he said get Myungsoo I started to change into a less caring attitude.

Here’s the thing with me and Myungsoo, I guess you could put Kidoh in the mix also. But he has never liked me since he was born. I don’t know why but he has always hated me. Maybe it is because I have a different mother than him or maybe it’s because we are I different positions or maybe because I look better than him. I don’t really know but I don’t really care, I tried to be nice to him but he always pushed my last button. So I started to act the same way he did towards me, and now I feel that there is no need in trying so I just gave up all together. He is not more than Death and I the next Devil in line. He also doesn’t like Deasung because he was a fallen angle and still has a heart of gold. But when it comes to Seungri he loves him to death, that why I call him a hypocrite. That’s also the main reason we eat together because every time we do a fight breaks out. Now with Kidoh we don’t really have a problem he loves me and sees me more of an older brother than Myungsoo does.

It’s really kind of pitiful if I say so myself. Having one brother hate you and the other like you. I was walking towards his room when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around quickly and kicked that person in the face. When I looked down it was dad and just to tell you I laughed loudly. He gave me a glare and stood up. Every time I tried to apologize I would just start laughing again. He didn’t like it because next thing I know I’m flying in midair and losing my air.

Kris: It wasn’t that funny son!!

TOP: Oh really now, but I thought it was.

Kris: Anyway what are you doing over here?

TOP: I was coming to tell Myungsoo that Sunggyu went into labor

Kris: HE DID!!???!! Well this is not something to delay, hurry hurry!

As I was being rushed to tell Myungsoo the news the door flew open. Standing in the door way was none other than my step mother. I bowed a little bit and walked straight passed him. I could feel the disappointment and sadness he had towards me. I don’t have a problem with Chanyeol it’s just that….. I don’t know what it is, but it is something. I walked straight up to Myungsoo and grabbed him by his arm and started to drag him out of his room. He was resisting all the way to my room, also dad and Chanyeol were following behind us which made him struggle more.

Once we reached my room I dragged him towards the labor room and opened the door to see Deasung pulling the first baby out. That got Myungsoo on his feet and he started running to Sunggyu’s side. When Daesung was on the second baby Sunggyu started to wake up from but fell right back into it. Myungsoo was worried but I could tell he was sending glares at the back of my head, what did I do now? I turned around and sent him the same glare, we were staring at each other for so long that we didn’t even hear the babies crying. I finally noticed but he was still glaring, I took my head and tilted it in the direction of the babies. He finally caught on and ran towards them.

This was the first time I have ever seen hi smile and it was nice honestly.