Chapter 8: Mixed Feelings

Secret (Discontinued)

(Sorry if I scared a few of you in the previous chapter. I truly apologize and I didn’t mean to make you cry. Haha….No but seriously I’m sorry….Mian Hamnida…I would have had this posted earlier but something happened and it ended up erasing. I was not okay for a few minutes and I just stared at the screen for who knows how long, anyway, here’s another update.  Enjoy!!!)

After what felt like she’s slept for hours, she opened her eyes and it was dark. She tried looking for the switch to turn on the light but she couldn’t find it. She looked around and noticed there was light in the hall way. She got up and walked towards the door. Before she opened the door she clearly saw someone run by. She quickly opened the door, but there was no one. The lights were dimmed but it was enough for her to see a few things. There was no one around.

“I wonder how long I was asleep.” She said to herself. Usually there would still be a few people around. The lights started to flicker once in a while. ‘There must be a problem with the electricity’ Taeyeon thought. She walked through the halls and she still couldn’t find anyone. Maybe if she kept walking she might find Baekhyun. She decided to go into a room. She opened it. “What the heck?” When Taeyeon opened the door it was empty. Every room she would open was empty. “What’s going on?” She said and kept walking. The lights began to break. One by one. There was glass everywhere. Taeyeon was scared and she ran. She didn’t care what direction she was going, all she did was run. She tired opening a door to one of the rooms, but they were locked. ’There has to be someone around’ Taeyeon thought to herself. The light bulbs stopped breaking and everything turned quiet. 

It was dark and Taeyeon couldn’t see anything. She put her hands out to make sure she didn’t crash into anything. Good thing she was wearing slippers or she would have been cut by the glass. All she heard was the sound of glass breaking. Every time she took a step she would step on broken glass from the lights that had broken. Then out of  nowhere someone rammed her into the wall and Taeyeon fell to the floor. She got the wind knocked out of her. She was desperately gasping for air. She couldn’t see who it was. When she was able to breath again, she stood up and felt a pain on her arm. She grabbed it immediately and it was wet. She knew it was blood. 

The person had cut her with a piece of glass. “Who-whose there?” Taeyeon asked in the dark. She was grabbed by her shirt and she was pushed against the wall once again. The person began beating her. All Taeyeon could do was close her eyes, take the pain, and hope it would soon be over. Blood was coming form and nose. She was sure she had broken something with the amount of pain she was feeling. Maybe a rib or her nose? She just wanted it to stop. She finally found the courage to fight back and was able to push whoever was hitting her away. She quickly looked for a piece of glass on the floor that she could use as a weapon to defend herself. She suddenly felt a sharp pain on the side of her stomach. “Argh!!” Taeyeon winced in pain immediately grabbing where she had been wounded. It was the most excruciating pain she had ever felt. The pain shot throughout her entire body.

“Wh-why are y-you d-doing this to m-me?“ Taeyeon’s trembling voice asked. She fell to the floor once again. She was pulled to her feet and she was finding it hard to breath. The person was chocking her. Taeyeon wasn’t sure exactly where the person was, but she did know they were in front of her, so she took a guess and swung the glass she took from the floor at the stranger. They let go and Taeyeon took this opportunity. She took the stranger down and out of rage she swung her fists at them. The adrenalin began kicking in and she didn’t feel the pain anymore. All she felt was rage. One punch after another. She realized the person wasn’t moving, so she stopped. Then the lights came on. She was able to get a good look of who it was and her eyes went wide. She couldn’t believe who she was seeing.

“You?…..I-it can’t be.” Taeyeon said shocked.

“Tae…..yeon.” They could barely speak. 

“I didn’t know it w-was you.”

“……….” They were chocking on their own blood.

“Tiffany I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Taeyeon began to cry. She had struck Tiffany right in the neck with the glass. She was bleeding out. “I can g-go get h-help.”

Th-this….is your…f-fault.” Tiffany managed to say.

“I’m sorry…..j-just hang i-in there, okay?” Taeyeon pleaded. Tiffany slowly began closing her eyes. “Tiffany? N-no, stay with me. Tiffany!” Taeyeon shook her to try and keep her awake, but it was too late. Tiffany was gone. Taeyeon moved way from her. She sat with her back against the cold hospital wall. The adrenalin was wearing off and she could feel the immense pain again. She was covered in blood, and her wound wouldn’t stop bleeding. She knew that if she kept bleeding at this rate, she was soon going to die as well. She looked at Tiffany’s lifeless body. Everything was so unreal, her best friend was gone and it was her fault. She began feeling sleepy. Then someone called her name.

“Taeyeon? Are you okay?” The voice said. She knew who it was.

“Baekhyun? H-help….me.”

“Taeyeon…” He called one last time. She went in and out of consciousness. She was done fighting and she just closed her eyes. ‘It’s just like falling asleep’ she thought, except it would be forever. “Taeyeon wake up.” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon immediately opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun.

“You n-need to help h-her.” Taeyeon said hysterical.

“Help who?” Baekhyun asked confused.

“I didn’t m-mean to. I d-didn’t know it w-was her.” Taeyeon stuttered.

“Taeyeon, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry.” 

“I have no idea what your talking about, you have been in this bed the whole time.”

“What?” Taeyeon said. She looked down to see the wound she had. There was no cuts, no wound, no blood, nothing. She then looked at her hands. They were clean, but she could still feel the blood on her hands. Not just hers but Tiffany’s as well. Everything had felt so real.

“Taeyeon look at me. Nothing happened.” Baekhyun said trying to calm her down.

“It was real.”

“No it wasn’t. It was just a bad dream.”

“It was so real. I thought I actually did it.” Taeyeon said. She was calmer.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No….”

“Well today’s’ the big day. You  should get ready.”

“Yeah, I-I should.” Taeyeon said. Baekhyun gave her the bag with her things. She got off the bed and took the bag. “Wait, these aren’t my clothes.”

I bought you new ones, I didn’t think you wanted to walk around in your pjs.”

“You didn’t have to.” Taeyeon said with a slight smile.

“I don’t mind. Now go get changed, so you can get out of here.” Baekhyun said with a smile. She went in to the bathroom and tried on the clothes. They fit perfectly. Some skinny jeans, a tank top, and a flannel shirt. Then again she was petite, so it wasn’t very hard to guess her size. She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and she was ready. She left the bathroom.

“Thanks for the clothes.”

“Are you better?” He asked concerned.

“I think so. I’ll be alright.”

“Good. You should be happy, okay?”

“Okay……don’t I or my parents have to sign something?”

“I took care of it.”

“Thanks, again. You’ve done so much for me. I‘m glad to be getting out of here.”

“No one likes a hospital anyway.”

“Then why do you work here?”

“I like to help.”

“Why don’t you become a doctor instead of a nurse then?”

“Then I’d have to go to school for a longer time, plus doctors are stuck up. Haven’t you met Dr. Kwon?”

“Don’t even mention his name.”

“See, I don’t want to end up like him.”

“That’s true.” They walked out to the entrance of the hospital. “I guess this is goodbye.”

“You say it like we’re never going to see each other again. We’ll stay in touch. Oh I almost forgot, here you go.” Baekhyun said handing her phone back.

Thanks.”

“My phone number’s in there. If you ever need someone to make you smile call me up. And I don’t like saying goodbye, I’d rather say see you soon.” He said ruffling her hair.

“I’m going to miss you. See you soon then.” Taeyeon said, giving him a hug. They waved and she was on her way. She looked at her phone and there were tons of messages and missed calls from Sunny. She decided to go to her house. When she put her phone in her pocket she felt something and took it out. It was a note. She opened it and there was money inside as well.

NOTE:

I thought you might need this since you weren’t going to call your parents to take you home. Its not much, but its enough to get something to eat and get you home. Or you can use it for whatever you want. I know what your thinking, but like I said before I don’t mind. Plus you kind of grew on me. Well see you soon and don’t forget to call. Take care.

-Your good friend Baekhyun

A smile grew on Taeyeon’s face. She decided to use some of the money to take a cab to Sunny’s house. She arrived and wasn’t sure if this was a good idea. She paid and got out. She slowly walked to the door and wasn’t sure if she should knock. She took a deep breath and knocked. She heard footsteps walking towards the door and she panicked. ‘Should I run’ she thought. Maybe this was a bad idea and she should just bale. But it was too late and someone had already opened the door.

“Taeyeon?” Sunny said not believing what she was seeing.

“Hey.” Was all Taeyeon could say.

‘Where have you been?” Sunny said throwing her body at Taeyeon and giving her a huge hug.

“It’s a long story.” Taeyeon said. They broke the hug and went inside. They sat on the couch.

“Let me start by saying, WHY DIDN’T YOU EVER ANSWER BACK!!!” Sunny said hitting her in the head.

“Ow! I would have, but I couldn’t.” Taeyeon said rubbing the part of her head where she had been hit.

“And another thing. You weren’t at your house were you?”

“No, how did you know?”

“Let’s just say your dad isn’t a very good liar and I’m not an idiot.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, that’s true.”

“So where were you?”

“I was hospitalized.”

“What for?”

“I wasn’t in the best health and my body couldn’t take it and I collapsed, so they took me to the hospital.”

“It took this long for you to get better?”

“Not exactly. I thought I was only going to be there until I was in better health but that wasn’t the case.”

“Why did you stay there?”

“I was kept there……they thought I was….” Taeyeon didn’t want to say it.

“They thought what?” Sunny asked not following what Taeyeon meant.

“*Sigh* They thought I was…..unstable.”

“You mean like crazy?”

“I guess.” Taeyeon didn’t want Sunny thinking she was crazy.

“But your not.”

“I’m really not........do you really mean that or you just telling me what I want to hear?”

“I don’t think your crazy. I mean yeah you act kind of weird sometimes but I don’t think your crazy.”

“I wish more people thought that.”

“So why did you hit Tiffany?”

“What?” Taeyeon was caught off guard.

“Why. Did. You. Hit. Tiffany.” 

“I understood you the first time.”

“Then why did you punch Tiffany and left here there like it wasn’t your problem?”

“Uh….I-I uh…”

“Just say it.”

“It’s not that simple.”

“Why not?”

“I’m afraid.”

“Of?”

“What could happen if I did tell.”

“How big is the secret you’ve been keeping all these years that has been eating away at you…..that caused you to change so much.” Sunny said with sadness in her tone.

“I can’t tell you. Let’s just say it wasn’t my intention to hit her and I was in a bad place. All I need is time.”

“Okay, I believe you. If time is what you need then I’ll give it to you, but you owe Tiffany an explanation as well. I’ll deal with Hyoyeon.”

“Thanks. I’m just glad you haven’t given up on me too.” Taeyeon slightly smiled.

“I know you have a really good reason why your doing this, I just want you to know that I’ll always be here for you no matter what.”

“Thanks. I should head home before my parents start freaking out.”

“Yeah. I‘ll take you home.” They both got up and went outside. Sunny drove her home. When they arrived Sunny walked her to the front door.

“Thanks you Sunny.”

“No problem. I love you Taeyeon.” Sunny said holding her hand.

“Love you too.” Taeyeon said back. What Taeyeon didn’t realize was that Sunny meant it in a different way. Sunny had feelings for Taeyeon. Of course she will never know because Sunny knew Taeyeon didn’t see her that way. It was enough for Sunny to love her from afar. Having a friendship with Taeyeon was enough. If Taeyeon was happy she was happy.

“Bye Taeyeon.”

“By- I mean see you soon Sunny.” Taeyeon was able to catch herself. Sunny waved goodbye and left. Taeyeon knocked and it only took a few seconds for someone to open the door. 

“…….” Her dad had opened the door. He was speechless.

“I’m home.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon…..” He managed to say. When her mother heard her name, she immediately went to the door and began to cry at the sight of her daughter. They brought her inside and they both embraced her. Tears threatened to leave Taeyeon’s eyes. She missed them, their love, their smell, everything, she had forgotten how it felt to be loved. She couldn’t contain her tears and she let them leave her eyes. She began to sob. She missed them so much. They kept saying they were sorry. They told Taeyeon why they agreed to keep her in the hospital and why they didn’t go visit. Taeyeon couldn’t stay mad at them forever. They were just trying to help. It was their last resort and they didn’t know what else to do. She was just glad she was finally home. Her mother cooked her something to eat and Taeyeon stayed in her room for the day. She needed to think about things. How was she going to approach Tiffany?

She was one hundred percent sure Tiffany was going to avoid her. Taeyeon wasn’t sure how she was going to explain everything, but she had to try. She had to fix things, one way or another. It was weird going back to school since she hadn’t been there for some time. She was sure she was going to be loaded with homework. Miss two days in high school and your failing three classes. She missed more than two days and was sure she was failing all her classes. Highs school is such a drag. It was getting dark and Taeyeon was tired. She changed into her pjs and went to bed. “Things can’t be that bad tomorrow…….right?” Taeyeon said to herself. She soon fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Morning)

Taeyeon was woken up by the sun shinning in her face. The light was coming in through the window. She lazily got up and went into the bathroom. She took a shower and did her morning routine. She was finished getting ready, so she went down stairs. Her mom already had breakfast on the table for her.

“Good morning Taeyeon.” Her mother said.

“Good morning mom……where’s dad?”

“He had to leave early today.”

“Oh.” Taeyeon began to eat her breakfast.

“I was thinking I could drive you to school.” Her mother asked.

“Thanks mom, but I like to walk.”

“Okay, maybe next time.”

“Thanks anyway.”

“Hurry and eat so you wont be late.” Mrs. Kim said. Taeyeon finished and she was out the door. She missed the smell of fresh air. Everything was like music to her ears. The cars passing by, the birds chirping, the ruffling of the trees. She had to admit the hospital might have drove her crazy if she would have been there longer. She was arriving to school and there was no sign of Tiffany. She went to her locker to get a few things and went to class. There weren’t many student in class yet. She sat in her seat. The teacher came up to her and asked how she was doing and talked to her about the things she’s missed. The teacher was finished speaking with her and then someone tapped her shoulder. Taeyeon turned.

“Hey Taeyeon.”

“Yuri, hey.”

“How does it feel coming back.”

“So far, its okay.”

“Well I’m sure your going to get tons of homework, if you want I can help you with it.”

“Sure, that’d be great.”

“Why don’t we meet out front after school and we could go somewhere.”

“Sure.”

“Great. Can’t wait.” Yuri said with a big smile. She left to her seat. Soon enough the class started to fill up and the bell rung indicating class to start. Then someone walked in.

“Sorry I’m late.” The person said bowing.

“Ms. Hwang, why are you late?” The teacher asked.

“Sorry I was-” She stopped when she saw Taeyeon. They made direct eye contact for a second and Taeyeon immediately looked away. “I was having a problem with my car.”

“Don’t let it happen again.” 

“It wont.” Tiffany said walking to her seat and sitting down. Taeyeon had forgotten they sit next to each other with only a small gap separating them. The worst part was they had every class together. ‘Car? I didn’t know Tiffany could drive’ Taeyeon thought. Every class she went to the teachers would ask and say the same thing. And homework of course, but they told her she had enough time to make everything up. It was finally lunch. Taeyeon got her lunch and she wasn’t sure where to sit.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri called. Taeyeon walked her way. “You can sit here.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Well your upper classmen.”

“So, you’re my friend and you can sit here.” Yuri said. Taeyeon felt kind of cool sitting with upper classmen.

“Okay.” Taeyeon said sitting down.

“I want you to meet someone.” Yuri said.

“Who?”

“Taeyeon this is my best friend Jessica. Jess this is Taeyeon.” They shook hands.

“So you’re the person Yuri can’t stop talking about. She’s right you are pretty.”

“Thanks.” Taeyeon said a little awkward. Jessica was a little intimidating. She finished eating her lunch.

“So how’s Yuri been treating you?” Jessica asked.

“She’s been great. I’m really thankful she was there for me.” Taeyeon said with some shyness.

“What’s going on between you?” Jessica asked straight forward.

“What?” Taeyeon said. She was caught off guard.

“Okay Jess that’s enough.”

“I’m just getting to know her.”

“Come on Taeyeon.” Yuri said grabbing Taeyeon by the hand and taking her somewhere else, away from Jessica.

“See you around Taeyeon.” Jessica said with a grin. She was embarrassing Yuri on purpose.

“Sorry about that.” Yuri said.

“Its okay. She’s nice.”

“Yeah. Just forget what she said.”

“The part where she said you talk about me non-stop or the part where she asked what’s going on between us?”

“All of it.”

“Haha why?”

“She was just trying to embarrass me.”

“So is it not true?”

“Why don’t we talk about something else?”

“Okay.”

“So…..do you have a crush?”

“Huh?”

“You know, someone you like.”

“………”

“You don’t have to answer that, I’m just curious.” Yuri said mentally face palming herself. 

“I’m just thinking.” No one came to her mind. “I guess not.”

“Oh okay.”

“What about you?”

“I do actually.”

“Really? Who?” Taeyeon asked curious.

You’ll know sooner or later.” Yuri said. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell Taeyeon how she felt.

What? Why can’t you just tell me.”

“Like I said, you’ll find out.” Yuri said. Taeyeon made a pout and Yuri thought it was cute so she pinched her cheeks. Taeyeon just laughed. They didn’t realize someone was watching them.

“Tiffany stop.” Sunny said.

“I’m not doing anything.”

“Then why do you keep looking over there.”

“Can’t I look.”

“You can, but why do you keep looking at Taeyeon.”

“I’m not.”

“So out of anywhere else you could be looking you chose the spot where Taeyeon is. What a coincidence.” Sunny said sarcastically.

Sunny I’m not in the mood for jokes.”

“I’m just stating the truth miss grumpy pants.”

“Taeyeon is dead to me, and I don’t care.”

“Sure she is. Tiffany seriously just get over it.”

“Easy for you to say.” Tiffany said. She was starting to get mad.

“I don know what Taeyeon said to you, and I’m sorry but you can’t hate her forever.”

“Watch me. I don’t care who she talks to or what she does. Taeyeon can’t fix the damage that’s been done.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon was actually laughing. It hurt Tiffany seeing Taeyeon happy with someone else, but she didn’t want to admit it. She was hoping she wasn’t ever going to talk to her again and that time would heal her wounds. She had to let go of Taeyeon because the thought of Taeyeon hurt her so much.

“Your really getting on my nerves Tiffany.”

“Are you speaking to Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes I am. Just because you stopped talking to her doesn’t mean I agreed to. I still consider Taeyeon a friend.”

“She’s going to end up disappointing you. She’s never going to be the same Taeyeon we knew. You need to get that through your head. I learned that the hard way.” Tiffany said.

“I’m not giving up……….if you truly loved her then you wouldn’t have given up either.” Sunny whispered the last part so people wouldn’t here.

“You said it, I loved her. Things change.” Tiffany said in a low voice, but it was clear enough for Sunny to hear.

“You know that’s not true. Please just give her another chance….please.” Sunny pleaded. The bell rung before Sunny got an answer from Tiffany. They went to class. There were only two periods left. Taeyeon wanted the clock to move faster. Even though she wasn’t speaking to Tiffany, it didn’t mean it wasn’t awkward. Just having her presence there was enough to make Taeyeon nervous. She was too afraid to even look at her. She missed Tiffany. Taeyeon was able to get through the last period without talking to Tiffany. The bell rung and everyone went their separate ways. Taeyeon went to her locker and put her things away and only took the things she needed. ‘Its now or never’ Taeyeon thought. She looked around for Tiffany but couldn’t find her anywhere. There was one last place she didn’t look and was hoping she would be there. Taeyeon went to the place they used to eat lunch. Under the tree. She walked towards it and found Tiffany sitting with her back against the tree, listening to music. Taeyeon took a few breaths before she said something.

“T-Tiffany?” Taeyeon called.

“……..” There was no response.

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon called her name a little louder so Tiffany would be able to hear her. Tiffany heard someone calling her name so she took her ear buds out. When she saw it was Taeyeon she put her ear buds back on and acted like Taeyeon wasn’t even there. “I know you don’t want to see me, but we need to talk.”

“……….”

“Tiffany please.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany got up and was about to walk away, but Taeyeon grabbed her by the arm.

“Let go.” Tiffany said. She took her ear buds off with her free hand.

“Not until you listen to me.” Taeyeon said determined.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Let go Taeyeon.”

“I know the last time we saw each other I said and did something I shouldn’t have. I’m really sorry Tiffany.”

“Don’t you think it’s a little late for an apology?”

“I couldn’t tell you earlier.”

“Why? Because you were too busy with Yuri.”

“What? No, she has nothing to do with this.”

“Really? Because I think it has everything to do with her.”

“I don’t understand. Why are you bringing her into this?” Taeyeon said. She didn’t understand why Tiffany was bringing Yuri into the conversation.

“Just leave me alone.”

“I didn’t mean to hit you and I didn’t mean those things. That wasn’t me.”

“Are you kidding me right now? That’s your excuse? That wasn’t you.”

“Its hard to explain right now, but just give me some time.”

“I’m done giving you my time. Leave me alone. Shouldn’t you be with your new friend.”

“Why do you hate Yuri so much.”

“Just leave.”

“Do you even care where I was?” Taeyeon said sounding hurt.

“I know where you were.” Tiffany simply said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon said confused.

“At first I didn’t, but then I found out.”

“So you knew and you didn’t even bother to visit? You didn’t even tell Sunny. Why would-”

“Because when I went to visit, you were already accompanied by someone else. It looked like you didn’t miss anyone.”

“I didn’t even see you.”

“You didn’t see me because you were too busy kissing Yuri.” Tiffany said. Remembering made her blood boiling in anger.

“That was you?” Taeyeon said remembering. Tiffany was the one who drooped the roses.

“I didn’t think I should tell Sunny because clearly you already had someone else accompanying you.”

“That was nothing. Yuri’s just my friend.”

“I’m not dumb Taeyeon. She kissed you and you didn’t push her away.” Tiffany was trying really hard to contain her tears.

“I didn’t know what to do……….I waited for you everyday. Each day I hoped it would be you who would come through that door.” Taeyeon said. Her voice began to tremble.

“You can’t fix what’s been done.”

“Why not? What do I have to do for you to forgive me? I can’t live with you hating me, I can’t!” Taeyeon said raising her voice.

“There’s nothing you can do. I can’t do this anymore.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon couldn’t let it end like this. She needed Tiffany’s forgiveness. She couldn’t lose her. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany close and locked lips. She could taste Tiffany’s strawberry lip gloss. She felt Tiffany kiss her back. Taeyeon could also taste the saltiness of Tiffany’s tears. She had begun to cry. They had to break the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. They were both breathing heavily. Taeyeon wasn’t sure why she did that, but kissing Tiffany felt so right. They didn’t say anything. Taeyeon was still holding Tiffany and they just looked at each other. Taeyeon finally spoke.

“Sorry, I-I don’t know why I j-just did that.” Taeyeon said letting go of Tiffany.

“I have to go.” Tiffany said. She wasn’t sure what just happened either.

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said. She watched Tiffany leave. What did this mean? Taeyeon had mixed feelings. She was about to look for Yuri, but Yuri had found her first. “*Sigh* Did you see that?” Taeyeon asked.

“I did.”

“How long have you been sanding there?”

“Since you started talking.”

“Yuri I’m sorry.”

“You have nothing to be sorry about. You said the truth, we are just friends.” Yuri said trying not to sound hurt.

“Rain check?”

“Sure. Bye Taeyeon.” Yuri said. She smiled at Taeyeon the whole time she was speaking to her so Taeyeon wouldn’t notice how much it hurt her, but when she turned and walked away Yuri couldn’t help but cry. Taeyeon on the other hand wasn’t sure what she was feeling. When she kissed Tiffany it felt right, but when she realized Yuri saw them, it made Taeyeon feel guilty. Why did she care that Yuri saw them kiss? All she knew was that she had mixed feeling and wasn’t sure what to do. ‘Today did not go as planned’ Taeyeon thought. Maybe she could try again tomorrow…..or not. 

“Can things get anymore complicated?” Taeyeon said to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Annyeong!!! I didn't proof read it, sorry if there are any mistakes. So what did you think? Yuri vs. Tiffany, who’s going to win Taeyeon‘s heart? I had written this chapter a long time ago, but it erased. It wasn’t my fault, it was the computer’s fault. Anyway, I tried writing it the same, but I added and changed some parts because I couldn’t remember exactly how I wrote it the first time. But I think it turned out better and longer then the one I wrote first. Sorry I took so long, I have a disease called laziness. Not sure when I’ll end this story. But yeah, thanks lots for sticking with my story. Leave comments, I love reading them. Do you even read the author’s note? I know I write too much. And What The Hell Is Going On With Jessica? I really hope its not true about her getting kicked out of the group.......Anyway, Peace Out SONE!!!!!