Chapter 5: Beautiful Monster

Secret (Discontinued)

Taeyeon was sent back to her room after the boy had brought her some food. He looked like he was in a hurry so she didn’t have time to ask him again about how he got rid of it. It was getting dark and the person that came and brought her flowers hadn’t come yet. Taeyeon really wanted to know who it was, and she was hoping it was Tiffany. She felt like she couldn’t do anything because the camera was watching her. Taeyeon needed to go to the bathroom and was careful when she was getting onto the wheelchair. While she was in the bathroom someone came in.
 

“Taeyeon I have a…..uh Taeyeon?” The person said not seeing her in bed or anywhere else in the room. She expected to see Taeyeon peacefully lying on the bed sleeping, but she wasn’t there. “Taeyeon?” The person called again. Taking another look around, the person heard a door open from the back of the room. They turned and saw someone coming out of the bathroom in a wheelchair. The first thing that came to their mind was “she can’t walk’.
 

“It’s you? You’re the one who’s been bringing me the flowers?” Taeyeon couldn’t believe who she was seeing.
 

“Taeyeon, your in a wheel chair? What happened?” She said about to cry.
 

“Yuri I’m fine, I just don’t have the strength to walk.”
 

“Thank god, for a minute there I thought you were paralyzed from the waist down,“ Yuri sighed in relief, “I’m happy I finally get to see you awake. I was afraid you were never going to wake up.” She said running up to Taeyeon and embraced her.
 

“You seem very happy to see me……I never thought it would be you. You’ve been the one who’s been bringing me flowers since I’ve been here.”
 

“I’m very happy.”
 

“How did you find out I was here?”
 

“I was wondering why you haven’t been to school so I tried looking for you and found out you were here. But don’t worry I didn’t tell anyone.”
 

“Thanks….so no one knows I’m here? I can see why no one came to see me. Can you believe I haven’t even seen my parents? They told me they came but I was asleep.”
 

“I can go get them right now if you want.” Yuri said trying to make Taeyeon happy or at least smile a little.
 

“It’s late and I don’t want to bother them. At least I got to see one person I know or recognize. Thanks a lot for coming, it means a lot.”
 

“We may not be close friends, but I’d like to be.” Yuri couldn’t believe that just came out of .
 

“Really? You want to be friends with me? Why?”
 

“I want to get to know you.”
 

“But I pushed you the first time we met. You don’t hate me or strongly dislike me with a burning passion?”
 

“Of course not. I forgave you for that.”
 

“But you could have been seriously hurt.”
 

“Yeah, but I wasn’t. I really want us to be friends….I mean if you want.”
 

“Okay then. I guess you’re my only friend now.”
 

“What happened to your other friends?”
 

“I messed up and they probably hate me now.”
 

“Hate you? Well they can’t see what a great person you are. It’s their loss.”
 

“I can’t see it either but thanks. It’s getting pretty late, you should go home. Bad things happen at night.” Taeyeon said. Yuri liked how she was concerned about her. She couldn’t see how someone could hate her, she was so sweet. Even after she got pushed by her, she still thought she was the sweetest and cutest person she has ever met.
 

“Yeah I should leave. I have some things going on tomorrow but I’ll try to come see you. Please eat so you can regain your strength. I should tell you to sleep and rest up but I think your tired of sleeping.”
 

“Haha yeah, thanks anyway. Hope to see you tomorrow too.”
 

“Bye Taeyeon.”
 

“Bye.” And Yuri left. She was still trying to process the idea that all this time it had been Yuri who’s been coming, and not her other friends. Yuri didn’t even know her and still took the time to come and see her. Tiffany didn’t even bother to come. Hadn’t Taeyeon’s parents told her? They should have, she’s her best friend, more like were but they didn’t know that. Taeyeon thought they did tell her but she didn’t want to come because Tiffany exactly said that she never wanted to see Taeyeon ever again. Taeyeon noticed the nurse hadn’t checked on her, she hasn’t seen the boy either, she didn’t even ask for his name.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                                 

Yuri got home and she was hoping she got there before her dad. Luckily she did. She didn’t want her dad asking her where she was. She was hungry so she headed towards the refrigerator. Then she heard the door open.
 

“Yuri?” Her dad called.
 

“I’m in the kitchen.”
 

“Did you go out?”
 

“No, why?”
 

“Well your car.”
 

“What about my car.”
 

“The engine is hot and you left the keys inside, which means you just got back.” Her dad said. Yuri had to think fast if she didn’t want to be caught.
 

“That’s because I went to Jessica’s house to help her on her homework. I have so many things on my mind that I forgot.” Yuri said as calmly as possible.
 

“This late?” He said with an eyebrow raised.
 

“She isn’t a homework person and starts it late.”
 

“I hope your not lying to me.”
 

“I’m not, where else would I be?……How was your day at work?” She asked trying to change the subject.
 

“Same as every other day…….I’m exhausted, good night Yuri. Oh and don’t forget we have an important event tomorrow, you better be there.”
 

“Yes, I won’t forget. Good night dad.” Yuri said, and her dad left to his room. “Few~ that was close……I have to make time to see Taeyeon tomorrow. I don’t know how but I have to find a way.” Just thinking about Taeyeon made her smile. Yuri went to her room a little after her dad did, and even though it was late she needed to talk to someone.
 

“Yuri, why are you calling me at this hour?” Jessica groggily said on the other side of the phone line.
 

“Guess what Jess?” Yuri said excited.
 

“*Yawn* What?”
 

“Guess.”
 

“Yuri I’m tired and I want to go back to sleep.”
 

“……..”
 

“Fine…..you got a pony.”
 

“What? Jess you at guessing when your half asleep.”
 

“I told you, now tell me.”
 

“Taeyeon was awake when I went to see her.”
 

“Really? What did she say.”
 

“She said it was nice to see someone she recognized, but it seemed like she was expecting someone else.”
 

“She was probably expecting…what’s her name?…..Oh yeah, Tiffany, she was probably expecting her.”
 

“How do you know who she is?”
 

“When I was helping you figure out where Taeyeon was I asked around and people kept telling me they didn’t know and I should ask Tiffany. So I asked who Tiffany was and they told me it was Taeyeon’s friend.”
 

“Oh….what a friend she is. She hasn’t even gone to see Taeyeon, can you believe that?”
 

“Maybe she doesn’t know. Know one knew where she was. You were lucky you even found out, the only way you found out was because your dad works in that hospital and you happened to see her……..are you done cuz I wanna go back to sleep.”
 

“Yeah I’m done. Sorry for waking you up.”
 

“It’s okay. Good luck tomorrow with the important people or whatever they are.”
 

“Thanks. Bye Jess.”
 

“Bye Yuri.” And Jessica hung up. Yuri was wondering if it was the girl that yelled at Taeyeon outside the bowling alley. ‘Was that her?’ she thought. She had more important things to think about and hated how she had to go with her father and speak to older people about her future. To her it was boring and a waste of time because she had no idea what she wants to study yet. She hasn’t even graduated yet and her father was already making plans for her. Her dad always had control over her life, to him she had to be the perfect daughter, and she hated it. It was a miracle her father hadn’t sent her to study abroad.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                            (Back at the hospital)


“Are you going home?” He asked the nurse.
 

“Yeah I’m just looking over a few things before I leave, how come your still here? Shouldn’t you be out?” She didn’t remember who he was, so she didn’t know his name. It was hard to know everyone that worked in the hospital because there were so many people.
 

“I had things to do here……if you don’t mind me asking, do you know someone named Taeyeon by any chance? She’s a patient here.” He asked hoping to get some information out of her.
 

“Taeyeon?….Hmmm……oh do you mean Miss Kim?”
 

“Yes, her.”
 

“Yeah, why are you asking?”
 

“Oh nothing just that she looks really sad, poor girl. She told me she hasn’t seen her parents at all since she’s been here and she wants to leave.”
 

“I know, but she can’t leave and can‘t know why she‘s here.”
 

“Really?” He didn’t even have to ask why because he knew she was going to tell him.
 

“Yeah. Apparently she has a double personality or something. We’re keeping her here to observe if it’s true, but so far we haven’t seen anything odd. She just looks depressed.” She said speaking without realizing what she was saying. She forgot she wasn’t supposed to tell anyone.
 

“If there hasn’t been anything out of the ordinary then how long do you expect to keep her here? If nothing’s wrong you have to let her leave.”
 

“That’s what I sad but the doctor said she’s probably hiding it so we don’t see how she really is…..why so much interest in that patient?”
 

“Why are you telling me something you aren’t supposed to?” He said trying to avoid the question.
 

“Oh my gosh! You can’t tell anyone what I just told you. He would fire me.”
 

“I won’t tell as long as you tell me what the doctor’s name is and did Taeyeon’s parents agree to keep her here?”
 

“His name is Dr. Kwon. He’s the head doctor here, so whatever he says goes, and yes her parents agreed.”
 

“Thanks for the info.” He said and began to walk away. He was a person who was very good at getting information out of people. He could start a simple conversation and all he had to do was say the right words and they spill everything. By the time the person realizes what he/she just said, all he has to do is blackmail them and they won’t rat him out. Who knew blackmailing someone could come in handy….that is when your not the one being blackmailed.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                          (The next morning in the hospital)


Taeyeon had actually slept good that night. She felt refreshed. She still didn’t like the idea of still being in the hospital but she had forgotten how good it felt to sleep. She still hadn’t gotten used to the brightness of the room. Because the room was so white, when the sun would shine through it made it even brighter. When Taeyeon was able to see clearly she didn’t want to be in bed anymore so she tried to walk. She got up slowly on the edge of the hospital bed and carefully stood up. When she put pressure on her legs they began to shake a little. They shook like noodles. When she fully stood on her feet she was debating whether or not she should take a step. 
“I will either be able to walk or fall on my face…..come on Kim Taeyeon try to keep your balance.” She gave herself some encouragement. With one step she was able to keep herself on her feet. Then a smile formed on her face. She felt like a baby learning how to walk. She took another step and another. After taking a few more steps her legs began to hurt, so she found herself back to the wheelchair. She sat down and realized she was tired. “I am really out of shape. I’ll have to work on that.” She told herself. Then someone walked into the room.

 

“Good morning Taeyeon, how are you feeling?” The doctor asked.
 

“Good morning. I’m felling better today.”
 

“I’m just here to do a quick check up since I wont be able to do it later…….have you tried walking?”
 

“Actually I juts finished walking before you came in.”
 

“Were you able to?”
 

“Not for too long but yeah I was able.”
 

“Taeyeon, I’m going to be very straight forward with you, okay?”
 

“Okay.”
 

“Do you sometimes feel like your not yourself? Like your someone else?”
 

“Uhhh….” She wasn’t sure if she should lie or tell the truth. 
 

'You have to lie or he will keep you here. If you say yes, they will think your crazy.' Her other self told her.
 

“Taeyeon I asked you a question.”
 

“N-no. I think I was just depressed.”
 

“Are you sure? Lying to me wont make you any better. Let me help you.”
 

“I’m sure, very sure. So many things have been going on in my life that it just built up and I would lash out at my parents sometimes, but I was always me.”
 

“You know what I think?”
 

“What?” Taeyeon asked worried about what he’d say.
 

“I think your lying.”
 

“I already told you I wasn’t lying……if you don’t believe me then watch the footage from that camera that’s been watching me since I’ve been here.”
 

“And why would I do that?”
 

“Because then you’ll see that I’m perfectly fine, and then you’ll have to let me leave…am I right?” Taeyeon couldn’t believe she was talking like that. She wasn’t being controlled by anyone. She felt good. She was taking control and it felt good.
 

“What happened to the shy stuttering girl?”
 

“Your looking at her. Sorry if I’m being disrespectful, but you started it by calling me a liar.”
 

“I’m not stupid Taeyeon, and I’m pretty sure you aren’t either. So why don’t you cut the little act your playing and tell me the truth.” He said. Taeyeon noticed he wasn’t joking. He was an intimidating person and realized she shouldn’t be messing with him, but she needed to get out of there one way or another. She didn’t care who she had to lie to. She’d lie to the police if she had too.
 

“There is no act. Why do you want to keep me here?”
 

“Because I’ve worked with a lot of people like you who are I guess you could say unstable. You want to know what happens when they leave here without getting the proper help?”
 

“Nothing is wrong with me, so no I don’t want to know.” Taeyeon said wanting him to leave already.
 

“They end up dead.”
 

“Should you be telling me this? If your trying to scare me its not working. Like I said before nothing is wrong with me so I wont end up like those people.”
 

“If you say so. I guess the only reason to keep you here is until you can walk properly and until your healthy enough to leave……just remember Taeyeon I warned you, but since you don’t want my help I can’t do anything about it.” He said.
 

“Finally good news. See you doc.” Taeyeon said. Dr. Kwon was done talking to her and decided to leave. What he didn’t tell her was that even after she got better, he would still be able to keep her there.
 

‘Wow Taeyeon I’m impressed. I knew you had it in you. Go into the bathroom so we can talk without being noticed.’ It told Taeyeon and she did as she was told. She wheeled herself into the bathroom and closed the door. The camera followed her all the to the bathroom, but it could only follow her so far until she was inside. She looked around to make sure there wasn’t one in the bathroom. If there would have been it would have been a real invasion of privacy but there wasn’t. Taeyeon got up and looked in the mirror.
 

“What do you want now?” Slowly getting up from the wheelchair and looking into the mirror.
 

“How did it feel?” Her reflection said with a grin.
 

“What do you mean?”
 

“You know what I mean. How did it feel to take control?”
 

“It felt…..good actually.”
 

“It would feel even better if you were like that all the time. Imagine no one telling you what to do, being able to do what you want. Doesn’t that sound like a good thing?”
 

“I guess it would be nice to take control of things more often.”
 

“Then let us become one and you’ll be able to.”
 

“I don’t know…it doesn’t seem right.”
 

“Oh come on Taeyeon, what do you have to lose?” It was right, she had nothing. 
 

“If I do what you ask, what will happen to me?”
 

“Nothing, you’ll be you physically except you’ll think like me but you‘ll still have your own thoughts, and you‘ll be able to do things an ordinary human can‘t. The you that you are now will disappear and you’ll be someone new. You’ll be the person your meant to be.”
 

“So people will see me, but on the inside I’ll be someone else. Will I still remember them?” Taeyeon said. She was becoming more and more convinced.
 

“Exactly. Yes you’ll remember them, you’ll just think and act differently….so what do you say?”
 

“Fine I’ll do it….but..”
 

“But what?”
 

“I’ll need some time. That’s all I’m asking, just some time before I change….please that’s all I ask.”
 

“How much time would you need?”
 

“Just a month.” Taeyeon said hoping it would say yes.
 

“Okay, I’ll give you a month and that’s it.”
 

“*Sigh*Thank you.” 
 

“You better keep your word Taeyeon because if you lie to me I will make sure to make everyone you love suffer slowly and painfully right in front of you, do you understand?” It said getting angry.
 

“Y-yes, I understand.”
 

“Good. The countdown of the days start today.”
 

“Wh-what? No, it should start once I get out of this place.”
 

“You asked for a month, you never said when it had to start so I made the choice.” It said with an evil smile.
 

“You can’t do that. Its not fair.”
 

“Nothing in life is fair Taeyeon, you should know that by now.” It said. Taeyeon knew it never played fair, but for a second she thought it would. She didn’t know when she would be getting out, now she had more of a reason to leave.
 

“Whatever. Then you’ll leave me alone starting now. If you bother me before the month is over, I wont do what you want me too. Now leave.”
 

“Your changing without even knowing it. Fine I’ll leave you alone. Remember don’t play me. See you soon Taeyeon.” Her reflection said back to her. When she was finished talking she felt weird….almost different. She felt like she could run out of their right now. She was able to stand correctly without having to support herself on the bathroom sink. Her legs didn’t feel any pain when she walked. They felt normal. When she walked out of the bathroom she saw the boy she met with the mark.
 

“There you are Taeyeon. For a minute I thought you wheeled yourself out of here. I see your able to walk properly.” He said with a smile.
 

“Hey, what’s your name by the way?” 
 

“Why don’t we speak somewhere else where we aren’t being watched.”
 

“Okay.” Taeyeon said. They walked out to a bench under a tree where there was some shade.
 

“You look much better today.”
 

“You still haven’t answered my question.”
 

“My name? It’s Baekhyun.”
 

“Well Baekhyun, its nice to finally know your name.”
 

“I have good news for you.”
 

“What is it?”
 

“I found out why they’re keeping you here.”
 

“Really? Why?”
 

“You’re being kept here because they think you have a double personality and they think your hiding it.”
 

“What? Who told them that?” Taeyeon said. It all made sense now, she remembered what the doctor had told her earlier.
 

“I’m not sure, but I also found out that your parents agreed to keep you here. The doctor in charge is Dr. Kwon.”
 

“What? No that’s not true. My parents would never agree to this….they love me, I’m their daughter.” Taeyeon said not wanting to believe it.
 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon.”
 

“You said it was Dr. Kwon keeping me here, right?”
 

“Yes. What are you going to do?”
 

“Your going to help me. If he doesn’t find anything wrong with me, he can’t keep me here. Please tell me I’m right.”
 

“I’ll see what I can do. Yeah, he can’t keep you here….but what he says goes, and if he says you stay then you stay.”
 

“Then how can I leave?”
 

“I guess if we get the police involved. He can’t go against the law.”
 

“Right. Your very smart.” Taeyeon said.
 

“Thank you.”
 

“You’ll talk to the police right?”
 

“Sure, leave it to me. You’ll be out of here before you know it.” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon liked having him around. She had other things on her mind and completely forgot to ask him about how he got rid of his problem.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                  (Sunny’s House)


“Sunny? Hello is anyone in there?”
 

“Huh? What?” Sunny said.
 

“You’ve been staring at your phone like weirdo.”
 

“Sorry Fany-ah. What were we Talking about?”
 

“About going shopping.” Tiffany said.
 

“I’m not really in the mood to go shopping.”
 

“Why not? What’s on your mind?”
 

“I keep thinking about Taeyeon.”
 

“Sunny, we agreed we wouldn’t talk about her…ever.” Tiffany said beginning to get mad. Ever since Taeyeon hit her and said all those things, just hearing her name made her mad.
 

“Tiffany aren’t you even a little worried of where she might be? She hasn’t been going to school, no one has seen her. You might hate her for what she did to you, but she was our friend.” Sunny said raising her voice.
 

“Easy for you to say. She didn’t say those things to you.” Tiffany said. 
 

“There must have been something wrong for her to act that way. I feel like there’s something really wrong with her.”
 

“I know your trying to see the good side of her, I did too but she’s not there anymore. Its someone else. I don’t know what happened but that’s not the Taeyeon I fell in love with.”
 

“Did you just say you love Taeyeon?” Sunny said confused.
 

“What? No. I meant as  a friend.” Tiffany said realizing what she had said.
 

“Tiffany, do you like Taeyeon? Don’t lie to me.”
 

“I-I…yeah I do or I did.” She still did love Taeyeon, she just didn’t want to admit it.
 

“For how long have you liked her?”
 

“For as long as I can remember. I stood by her side because I thought I was going to be able to help her, but I wasn’t.”
 

“Wow I had no idea…..so you just gave up? She might be different but I still care about her, so whether or you like it or not I’m going to talk to her parents. I need to know if she’s okay.” Sunny said. She didn’t care how different Taeyeon had become, she knew something must be wrong because she was sure Taeyeon cared about them. Taeyeon used to be a sweet and caring girl and now it was like everything pissed her off and they didn’t know what she was capable of. Sunny thought Taeyeon must be sick or her parents had grounded her, but she has been gone for some time and no one had seen her at all. This concerned Sunny, she at least wanted to make sure she was okay.
 

“………” Tiffany didn’t say anything.
 

“I see how its going to be, I’ll just go myself.” Sunny said beginning to stand up.
 

“No, wait,” Tiffany said grabbing her arm, “I’ll go with you.”
 

“I knew you would come.” Sunny said smiling.
 

“Oh shut up.” Tiffany said. They walked out and into Sunny’s car. Tiffany was debating whether or not she would get out of the car when they got to Taeyeon‘s house. She didn’t know how she would act if she saw Taeyeon. When they got to Taeyeon’s house, Sunny begged Tiffany to get off the car and she finally convinced her. They walked up to the door step and Sunny was the one who knocked and Tiffany stood behind her. It only took a few seconds for someone to open the door. It was Taeyeon’s father.
 

“Sunny? Tiffany? Haven’t seen you two in a long time.”
 

“Hi Mr. Kim, may we come in?” Sunny asked.
 

“I’m sorry, but right now is not a good time.”
 

“Oh okay….can we at least see Taeyeon?”
 

“Taeyeon isn’t feeling well. You should come back another time.”
 

“Is she sick?” Sunny asked. Tiffany just stood beside her and watched, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to see Taeyeon or not. Tiffany didn’t hate Taeyeon, she could never hate her. All Tiffany wanted was Taeyeon to apologize and explain to her why she had said all those things. Did she mean them or was she just mad?
 

“She doesn’t want to see anyone. We’ll give you a call when she gets better, okay? Thank you for coming by, I will tell her you came to see her. Bye.” Mr. Kim said closing the door.
 

“See Sunny, we came for nothing. She doesn’t even want to see us.” Tiffany said annoyed.
 

“He was lying.”
 

“How do you know? Maybe Taeyeon really is sick, or just doesn’t want to see anyone.”
 

“I know because he said he would call us when Taeyeon got better.”
 

“Yeah, so?”
 

“He didn’t even call us when Taeyeon stopped coming to school. He could have at least called us to say she was sick. And now he says he’ll call was when she gets better? He lied to out faces.”
 

“You got all that just by speaking to him?”
 

“Yeah, you were too busy being mad. Get over it Tiffany and talk to her. Set things straight.”
 

“I don’t want to keep talking about this, just take me home.” Tiffany said ignoring Sunny. She was growing tired of Tiffany’s stubbornness. She drove Tiffany home. Sunny wanted to know what was really wrong with Taeyeon but needed to find a way how. 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                               (The Important Event)

Dr. Kwon and the important people were having dinner at a fancy restaurant. They have been waiting for about 15 minutes. The people were from different schools wanting to recruit Yuri because she of her outstanding academic achievements and because of her athleticism. They were people from many countries.
 

“Where is your daughter Mr. Kwon?” One of the guys said.
 

“She should be here any minute.”
 

“We have been waiting for her, why didn’t she come with you?” Another guy said.
 

“She will  be here.” He tried calling her but it would send him straight to voice mail. The men were beginning to grow impatient, but they stayed for a while longer.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                               (Back at the hospital)


Yuri’s phone had ran out of battery and she had no where to charge it. She was so busy trying to make time for Taeyeon that she forgot about the event with her father and the other men. All she had on her mind was Taeyeon. She had to be careful when her father was working because then he’d ask her a bunch of questions regarding why she was there, but he just worked in the morning and wasn’t there anymore, so she didn’t have to be as cautious. She just had to make sure none of the other people working there that knew her recognized her. When she was in front of Taeyeon’s room, she looked through the little window on the door and was able to see Taeyeon looking out the window with a sad expression on her face. It made her sad that Taeyeon was in that situation. She slowly opened the door and was careful not to drop the roses she had in her hand. Taeyeon heard the door open and turned around. She saw Yuri and slightly smiled at her.
 

“Hey Taeyeon, look what I brought you….do you like them?” Yuri said with a big smile.
 

“Hi Yuri. They’re beautiful, but you don’t have to keep brining me flowers.”
 

“I wan to. No more wheelchair I see.”
 

“Yeah, I was growing tired of it.”
 

“Its nice to see your getting better.”
 

“Me too. I just wish I could get out of here.” Taeyeon said sitting down. Yuri sat next to her.
 

“Do you know why your in here?”
 

“I do……they’re keeping me here for no reason.”
 

“Who is?” Yuri was really hoping it wasn’t who she was thinking of.
 

“Dr. Kwon is the one keeping me here. He thinks I’m hiding something.”
 

“Are you sure it’s him?
 

“Yes. He basically said it to my face and I found out from someone else.”
 

“……….” Yuri didn’t know what to say. Should she tell Taeyeon that the man keeping her here is none other than her father? She was afraid that if she did tell Taeyeon she would lose her so she didn’t tell her anything.
 

“What’s wrong?”
 

“Nothing.”
 

“Then why did you get all quiet?”
 

“I’m just admiring how pretty you are, that’s all.” Yuri said with a convincing smile.
 

“Were you being serious when you said you wanted to be my friend?”
 

“Absolutely, why?”
 

“When I get out of here, maybe we could do something, if you want.”
 

“I thought you’d never ask……..what about Tiffany?”
 

“I don’t think she wants to see me.” Taeyeon said. Yuri could see the sadness in her eyes. ‘So Tiffany is the one causing her pain,’ she thought. She still didn’t know Taeyeon that well but felt the need to protect and help her with whatever she needed. To her Taeyeon was like a drug she couldn’t get enough of. They talked for what felt like forever and all Yuri did was notice how beautiful Taeyeon was. Just listening to her voice gave her chills. She didn’t know why Taeyeon had this effect on her, but she did know she wanted to be close to her. “Thanks for being here.”
 

“No need to thank me, I love spending time with you even if it means being in a hospital.” Yuri said and made Taeyeon laugh. Then Yuri took this opportunity and moved forward, she locked her lips with Taeyeon’s. When she felt Taeyeon’s lips on hers it was all she needed to confirm the feelings she had for this beautiful girl. It lasted a few second until they heard something hit the floor which caused them to break the kiss. They both turned towards the direction it came from and they saw a boy and saw a dozen red roses that were in a vase that had broken.
 

“Oops, sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you guys.” It was Baekhyun. He started picking up the broken glass and the flowers. “Act like you didn’t see me and resume to whatever you two were doing.” He said and left.
 

“Who is that?” Yuri asked.
 

“He’s someone I met here. He’s really sweet.”
 

“Oh.”
 

“Why did you kiss me?” Taeyeon asked.
 

“Something came over me and I couldn’t stop it, sorry I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”
 

“It’s okay, it was just sudden.” Taeyeon wasn’t really sure what to think of it.
 

“Well hope you liked the flowers I brought you.” Yuri said trying to change the subject.
 

“You don’t have to keep bringing me flowers, they end up dead anyway.”
 

“I know but its nice to have them around even for a little while. Plus people grow more of them.”
 

“You know, I feel like a rose.” Taeyeon said looking down.
 

“Why? Because they’re beautiful?” Then Yuri remembered what she had to go to today and she said goodbye to Taeyeon in a hurry and left. Yuri knew her dad was going to be very angry with her. She was going to get yelled at when she got home.
 

“Because I’m only going to be me for a little while and then I’m going to die and come back as beautiful monster.” Taeyeon said to no one. She hurt Tiffany and now she was sure she was going to hurt Yuri. She knew what she was going to become and was afraid of the things she was capable of. She didn’t realize little by little she was becoming what she didn’t want to be. Then it hit her, she still had time. She remembered what Baekhyun had said and that he was able to become himself again. She got up and opened the door to her room. She looked around and saw no one in the hall. She decided to look for him, without being caught of course. She knew the camera was watching but all she had to do was ask Baekhyun to take care of it. ‘When all of this is over, I’ll be able to apologize to everyone I‘ve hurt,‘ she thought.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Note:


Annyeong!!! Long time no see huh. Sorry I took so long to update. Have so many things going on (like being lazy haha). To make it up to you I wrote a big chapter. Hope It’s not too confusing. The mysterious guy was Baekhyun, woohoo. Only one person guessed, come on guys L. Since no one guessed it I just gave in and told you guys. I even left a hint which was Kaepsong. The weird part was that I had made this edit for this chapter before I even wrote this and five days later Taeyeon and Baekhyun’s dating rumor came out and I was like WTF that’s so weird. I was so happy, finally BaekYeon couple. They are so cute together. I just hate the fact that so many people are bashing on them and I read some of the comments that were left on Taeyeon’s instagram account and it was just bad. People were being so messed up, like seriously she did nothing wrong and they were acting like she had committed a crime and all she did was date someone. I will always support her no matter what. SONE Forever. Always Here. Peace Out!!! Please comment, all your comments make me happy.