Chapter 8: Will i be the same?

Our Love

Chapter 8: Will I be the same?

Listen 2 SHINee – 잠꼬대

 

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

 

I hurried myself to caught Jonghyun, before his body crash down the cold floor.

 

 

I can see __ run towards us, with Dr. Jung and some nurses behind her.

 

 

“What happened?”__ ask as I lay Jonghyun’s body on the bed. Dr Jung and the nurses immediately run to E.R. Leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

“What happened to him?”__ once again ask, as tugging down my jacket sleeve. I just weakly shook my head.

 

 

Me and __ now sitting down on the chairs, right outside the E.R. __’s legs are shaking, while she kept on biting her fingernail.

 

 

I extended my hand and reach for her’s. holding it down on her lap. “Don’t.”I simply said as looking straight to her beautiful chocolate brown orbs. She absent-mindedly turn away her gaze from me.

 

 

I could feel her hands cold. “Have you eaten?”I said as slightly caressing her palm with my thumb. She shook her head with pout.

 

 

“Why son’t you eat first?”I said affectionately. “How can I possibly eat when my sick best friend is wandering around seoul.”she said, anger coating each of her words.

 

 

I was about to talk when she cut me down. “And don’t even told me to eat now. Cause I wont leave this chair before Jonghyun come out from those frickin’ door.”she said through her gritted teeth while pointing her other hand to the E.R. door.  I have no choice to give up.

 

 

“But you promise to eat when he’s come out right?”I said as she nodded like a little kid.

 

 

“Good, cause I don’t want you to sick.”I said as flashing my sincere smile.

 

 

Your POV

 

 

“Good, cause I don’t want you to sick.”Dongwoon said as flashing his sincere smile.

 

 

I can feel my cheeks flustered up. Am I falling for him? Am i? AM I? oh my little heart, would you please for once, answer my question?

 

 

“__-ah. __-ah. __-ah!”Dongwoon said as waving his palm in front of my face. God, I must be look so idiot. “? ?”I said as trying to grab the situation.

 

 

“You’re dazing.”he said with chuckle. I just can smile cheekily. What have I done! i must be look so idiot! ~.~

 

 

“You’re so cute.”he muttered with smile as pinching your cheek softly.

~~

“It’s been 1 hour already. Is he okay?”I said as suppressing a yawn. I can hear Dongwoon slightly chuckle beside me.

 

 

“__-ah.”he called softly. I turn my head to him. “What is it?”I said.

 

 

“Dr. Jung told me about a surgery.”I tilt my head in confusion. “Surgery? What surgery? Is it for Jonghyun?”I said with hope. Dongwoon slowly nod his head after a while. “So what did this surgery do?”

 

 

“Well, I’m not absolutely understand about what did it do. Dr. Jung just said, that the surgery probably would make Jonghyun’s condition better. Of course, he would still have to do the kemotheraphy.”he said, a little bit unsure.

 

 

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get Jonghyun through that surgery.”I said happily.

 

 

“__-ah. The problem is, it would just PROBABLY make Jonghyun condition better.”he said again, emphasizing the ‘probably’ “The other end is he might die. The surgery’s success rate is just 8%. Or maybe less.”he continued as sulking down on his seat.

 

 

8%? Just 8%? Then it would be useless. How I could never imagine, what would my life like if Jonghyun die. Will I be the same person  just like now, or will I change to someone else?

 

 

Just then I could hear the door of E.R creaks open. Dr. Jung and some nurses come out from that door, while pushing Jonghyun’s bed back to his room.

 

 

Me and Dongwoon silently trailed behind them. After they are done setting Jonghyun on the bed, they silently leave us on the room.

 

 

I walk myself to Jonghyun’s bed. When I was about to pull out a chair, Dongwoon already pulling it out for me. He smiled to me and sit himself in the couch on the coner of the room.

 

 

I carefully held Jonghyun’s hands and caressing it softly. Hoping that he will just magically healed right now. But everyone in this heck world know, nothing such magic is exist.

~~

I keep staring at Jonghyun’s sleeping face. Even in his sleep he look pained.

 

 

Right now is 2AM. Dongwoon already drifted himself to sleep since awhile ago. Poor guy, he must be really tired from looking Jonghyun all over the place. I smiled to myself.

 

 

I can feel slight movements from Jonghyun’s hand. I look at him as he still adjusting his eyes at the dim light. Finally he llok at me ans flashed his weak smile.

 

 

“Hi.”he said. Is mile before replying back. “How’re you feeling?”I ask as he start to smile again. “Weird. And don’t ask why. Me myself also don’t know why.”he replied.

 

 

“I’ve heard about the surgery.”I said slowly as eyeing his response. “I see. Lemme guess, Dongwoon?”he said as furrowing his eyebrow. I just can smile cheekily. “He’s such a big mouth.”

 

 

“I’m gonna do it.”he said after awhile. Do what? I thought as furrowing my eyebrowand tilting my head to side.

 

 

“I’m gonna do the surgery you blockhead.”he said as slightly pushing our interwinded hands.

 

 

“But you know the success rate right?”I ask, unsure. He nodded swiftly. “Well, let’s just hope I have more than that.”he said as smiling as usual.

 

 

Now I’ve heard it. I don’t know  what to react.

 

 

Should I be happy or worry?

~~

^.^ Had anyone seen U-Kiss's 시끄러! ?

See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niS4kJWGY4U

They were all so hoootttt!

*Esp. Eli of course. heheh*

Anyway...

Don't hesitate to comment~