Chapter 1: And it’s all your fault

Our Love

 

 

Listen 2 B2ST - Oasis

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Yah! KIM JONGHYUN!!!”you shout as keep on banging your fist at Jonghyun’s apartment door. You and Jonghyun live by side. Without care about the other people that keep on giving you a weird stare, you still continue to banging your fist at Jonghyun’s door.

 

Finally, after 2 more minute of banging and kicking Jonghyun’s door, he finally open it up. “Yah! Don’t you know manners? Don’t bang on other people’s door.”Jonghyun said as sratching his head. His both top and bottom eyelids still glued to each other. Already wake up.

 

Hearing his response, you narrowed your eyes at him. “It’s almost 8am Kim Jonghyun. Don’t you know when did our class start?”you said with the calmest voice that you can pester.“M-mwo-mworago?mworagoyo?”Jonghyun said, stuttered as his eyes still closed.

 

“WAKE UP YOU DINOHEAD!!!!!”you shout as whacking Jonghyun’s head, causing Jonghyun to kneel down on the floor.

 

“WTH! What was that about?”Jonghyun spat as rubbing his whacked head, with painful expression plastered on his face.

 

“Get your off that floor!”you command as dragging jonghyun to his closet. Jonghyun still can’t grab the situation, so he keep on struggle on your grip. 10 minutes later, Jonghyun walk out from his closet. Eyes still closed. He walk lazily to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. 

 

“Yah! There are no time to drink.”you hout from the living room. Jonghyun snapped his eyes at your sudden voice.

 

“Why are you so hurry?”Jonghyun said after taking a big gulp of the water. You narrowed your eyes in annoyance and stomp your feet.

 

“When are you going to get us to school?”you said as Jonghyun throw you a questioned stare. “It’s 7.58am in my watch Kim Jonghyun. When are you going to take us to the frickin school?”you said as your voice getting dangerously deeper in the end.

 

“Holy!”Jonghyun muttered as dropping the water bottle that he hold. He suddenly sprinted from his spot and drag you outside his apartment. “Yah! Slow down will you?”you said as struggling from his grip. “We’re late!”that was the only thing that Jonghyun can say in a rush.

 

“And it’s all your fault.”you muttered as hop inside Jonghyun’s car driver seat and sped off to the school.

.:In School:.

 

You and Jonghyun immediately running from Jonghyun’s car to your homeroom. It was already 8.12am when you and Jonghyun still running on the hallway.

 

“Thank god she’s not here already.”Jonghyun muttered as walking to his seat, still panting from running all the way. “You know that it’s all your fault right?”you muttered, following behind Jonghyun since your seat was beside him.

 

“But, you can tell me if we were already late for school.”Jonghyun said as plopped himself on his seat. His breath still unsteady. You scrunch your nose in annoyance, try to prevent yourself from arguing with Jonghyun and his stubborness. “Whatever you say Jonghyun-ah.”

 

“I wonder why i have a friend like you.”you said as resting you chin on your hand and wait for the homeroom teacher to come.

 

“Because i’m the only one that understand you.”Jonghyun muttered with smirk that dances around his face. “As you wish Kim Jonghyun ssi.”you said jokingly as Jonghyun smile got wider.

 

“Settle down kids.”Mrs. Park, your homeroom teacher said as walking inside the class. “I’m sorry for being late.”she said with smile. ‘Seriously, she is 30 up. Why the hell is she look so young?!’you muttered in your mind as staring hard at Mrs. Park. Jonghyun just chuckle at your behaviour.

 

“Now, kids. Please open pa...”Mrs. Park paused because the faint knocking on the class door. “...come in.”she command.

 

“Hey, have i told you that my friend is moving to this school?”Jonghyun whispered as you shot him a questioned look. Jonghyun just nodding his chin to the front class, where there was a guy stand beside Mrs. Park “Him?”you said as pointing your thumb to the guy. Jonghyun just happily nodded, smiling solemnly.

 

“Kids! We’ve got a new student here, please introduce yourself.”Mrs. Park said as slightly pushing the new student.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Son Dongwoon. Please treat me well.”Dongwoon said as bowing. “Okay! Dongwoon welcome to the class.”Mrs Park said with smile. “My name is Park Gahee. Please go find your seat.”Mrs. Park command.

 

“Jonghyun ah.”you whispered. “Is he really your friend?”Jonghyun frown at your question. “Yes he is. What make you think i’m lying?”Jonghyun said ‘He seem familiar.’you thought at the sight of Dongwoon.

 

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

 

-sigh-

As i walk through the aisles i can hear a few girl were giggling and giving me a stare. I can spotted my dear dino friend in the corner of the room, there was a girl beside him, keep on shooting me with a weird stare. I wonder what a girl look from me. 

 

I sit in the row in front of Jonghyun. I smiled at him and hi5 with him. To show my respect, i smile at the girl beside Jonghyun, since she look pretty close with Jonghyun. Because Jonghyun usually don’t play with girl.

 

I swear i can hear the girl muttered ‘Jonghyun ah! He’s so cute’ i just chuckle at the girl behaviour. Seems like this school going to be interesting, i thought as start paying attention at the lesson.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

 

Dongwoon slightly smile to __-ah. I can feel her body slightly tensing when Dongwoon smile at her. 

 

When Dongwoon already sit, __ facing me with this huge smile on her face. I was about to ask what’s wrong with her when she start to whisper to me with slightly loud voice “Jonghyun ah! He’s so cute!"

 

I can feel my weary heart start to shattered to pieces. Eventually, i manage to put my smirk, faking at how hurt i am.

 

The only girl that i ever lay my eyes on. The sun that shines bright in tha dark of my day, the only melody that played in the quiet of my heart. The only love that i have in my life.

 

How ironic that she only like my friend, rather than me. The one that always by her side when she’s sick. The one that cheer her up when she’s down. How now i hope i can be Dongwoon.

 

But still, i can’t blame Dongwoon. Because he doesn’t know anything about __-ah. And, i couldn’t blame it on __ it’s her choice. Nothing that i can do about that. I maybe can change into a different people, but maybe she’ll still won’t choose me.

 

“Mr. Kim, can you please answer the question number 13?”Mrs. Park called, snapping me to reality. ‘Question?question??what question???’i frantically scream in my head.

 

“Seems like you can’t do it Mr. Kim.”Mrs. Park said as crossing her arms. I rubbed my neck awkwardly. “Make sure to pay attention next time.”she said before heading back to the lesson.

 

I sigh loudly. This is all because thinking of you __-ah. Can’t you see i’m already suffered, even though you don’t even lay a finger on me. Your charm driving me crazy.

 

“What were you thinking?”__ whispered to my ear. I put slight smile on my face. “Nothing, just nothing.”i said to her. She just nod her head and back to listening the lesson.

 

Only if you can read my mind __. You can see how nothing, nothing, and really nothing that can replace you from my mind.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

~Lunch Time~

 

 

Jonghyun and you were on the way to cafeteria when Jonghyun notice Dongwoon nearby.

 

“Dongwoon ah!”Jonghyun called as Dongwoon running to him. They greet each other and start to walk to cafeteria, leaving you still standing on your spot. You clear your throat loudly to make their attention.

 

“Sorry, __-ah.”Jonghyun muttered with smile as he run up to you and grab your hand. You smiled and walk to Dongwoon with Jonghyun.

 

“Oh yeah! Dongwoon this is __. __ this is Dongwoon.”Jonghyun said with smile. Dongwoon just held out his hand and you took it shyly. “Nice to meet you. __ ssi. Jonghyun said so mu-” “Aren’t you guys hungry? Let’s go eat.”Jonghyun Purposely cut Dongwoon off. “Just shut up Dongwoon-ah!”Jonghyun whispered to Dongwoon as you look at them curiously

~~

“Guys, i’m going to buy my lunch. Anyone come?”Dongwoon ask as you and Jonghyun sit on one of the table. “No, i’m fine.”Jonghyun said. “What about __?”Dongwoon ask as you slightly dumbfounded. “Uh! I already have my lunch.”you said with smile as showing your lunch box. “Okay then. I’m going.”Dongwoon said as walk away.

 

‘Heart! Stop pounding so fast! Am i fall for him?’you thought as watching Dongwoon as he walk away. Jonghyun were doing on his homework beside you when he notice you were staring at Dongwoon. He felt a huge punch on his already shattered heart.

 

“__-ah.”Jonghyun said softly, but you still too caught up on staring Dongwoon from faraway. Finally, after several times calling __, in the end he nudge __. Causing her to slightly stumble.

 

“What are you doing Jonghyun-ah!”you shout at the startled Jonghyun. “I was calling you for times!”Jonghyun shout back. You flared your nostrils in annoyance. “But you’ve could just tap me. You don’t need to nudge me. Can’t you see i’m busy?”you said, irritated. “Busy my .”Jonghyun muttered as going back to his home work. “I heard that!”you said as shoving a spoonful rice to your mouth. “Good!”Jonghyun retorted.

 

Dongwoon walk back to the table as munching on his sandwich and a carton of milk in his right hands. As he sits across you and Jonghyun, he could sense the tense between both of you.

 

“Now, i left you guys for 10 minutes and you already quarreling. What is it all about?”Dongwoon said as putting down his food on the table. You and Jonghyun just glared at each other and won’t start a conversation.

 

Finally, Dongwoon lost his patience. “You guys. I don’t come to watch your glaring session.”Dongwoon said with scoff. “He start it first.”you point out. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes and slapped your hand away as looking away from you.

 

“See! He’s so annoying!”you exclaimed as raising your hands on the air. “I don’t see why are you guys become best friends.”Dongwoon muttered as cupping his face. Across him, you and Jonghyun still busy with the glaring session.

~~

Don't hesitate to comment~