Chapter 4: It doesn't matter

Our Love

Chapter 4: It doesn’t matter

Listen 2 2PM – Tik Tok

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

“I thought you were talking to Jonghyun?”Dongwoon immediately went stiff. “I wasn’t.”Dongwoon lied as you come closer to him. Your confused gaze still remain on your face. “Then why are you saying Jonghyun on the beginning?”you ask again. “It’s bad for eavesdropping you know?”you frown when Dongwoon start to change the topic.

 

“Fine then, let’s go to class.”you said as walk away from Dongwoon with your arms folded and your lips pouted. Dongwoon sigh loudly when you were abit faraway from him. “Thank god she wasn’t ask for more. I’ll be killed by Jonghyun.”Dongwoon muttered as following you to the class.

~~

Throughout the lesson, you were just lazily gazing upon the window. Your chin rested on your folded arms on the desk. ‘Is there somwthing wrong with Jonghyun? Where is he right now?’you thought as blewing air from your mouth.

 

You slid open your phone under your desk and send a message to Jonghyun

 

 

From: __ :)

To: Dino Jjong :D

 

Jonghyun-ah!! Where are you?? School’s so boring without you L

 

 

You sigh as waiting for Jonghyun to reply. You sneakily steal glance at Dongwoon that look so serious on doing the math problem ‘He doesn’t even notice that i was mad. Maybe i should look more pissed so he would notice me.’you thought as you feel your cellphone vibrate on your pocket.

 

 

From: Dino Jjong :D

To: __ :)

 

I’m on my apartment. I know it. You were always bored without me, what can i do?

 

 

You slightly smile as reading Jonghyun’s message. ‘He’s still conceited. Means he’s okay!’you beamed in your head as your smile grew wider.

 

 

From: __ :)

To: Dino Jjong :D

 

Whatev. Let’s watch movie on my apartment. I have stack of dvd and i haven’t watch it before.

 

 

As you pressed send button you unknowingly still have wide smile plastered on your cute face. On the corner, Dongwoon can’t help to curious at your sudden wide smile. ‘Is she still mad or not?’Dongwoon ask on the corner of his head. ‘At least she smiling. It already warmed my heart.’Dongwoon silently smile at his thought.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

 

I was grinning like an idiot while reading __ message. The thought of watching movie together with __ already piling on my mind.

 

 

From: Dino Jjong :D

To: __ :)

 

Okay then. Just call me when you already home, i’ll immediately go to your apartment.

 

 

After i pressed send button i just can’t help to smile widely. Even her message already made me feel better than ever. Just then i receive her reply.

 

 

From: __ :)

To: Dino Jjong :D

 

Kay~ I will ask Dongwoon to tag along. Bye, Mr. Yang already eyeing me XD.

 

 

How i could hear. I could hear my heart slowly sulking down. I just can smile cheekily. __, you said i always smile however my feeling is. The truth is, i only smile when i would cry. Call me stupid, i always try to smile to suppress my tears from burst.

 

“How i wish i could be in your position Dongwoon.”i said as throwing my cellphone to the corner of my living room.

 

I don’t even know why am i doing this. Torturing myself. I know i just can tell you that i love you. But the problem is, i just can’t leave you when i’m die. Watching you dreamily gaze at Dongwoon really shattered my heart. But, i know when i die, he will take care of you better than me.

 

I just hoping you already found your happiness by the time i die. And for me, i already choose you one, my one and only true friends. Son Dongwoon.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

*RRRRIIINNNNGGGG*

Just the time you were awake from your daydreaming, the bell of the last lesson rang. ‘Finally, i should catch Dongwoon to ask him.’you immediately gather up your things and run to the door.

 

You were running to the door when suddenly bumped to someone. You stumble on you spot before falling down the floor...almost.

 

‘Why don’t i feel pain?’you thought as slowly open your eyes.

 

“You can open your eyes now, you know?”the person said. As you realize whose voice it is, you quickly open your eyes and gasp. “Dreaming your prince charming?”you immediately stood back and hid your face, due to your flushed cheeks.

 

“What are you doing here Dongwoon?”you finally manage to speak. You can hear him chuckling. “Duh, i come to pick you up. Do you want to go home by bus?”Dongwoon said as leaning his back on the wall. ‘Aish! __ why do you have to as such a stupid question?’you mentally slapped your mind.

 

“Come on. It’s getting late.”Dongwoon said as grab your wrist and walk with you to the parking lot.

 

.:On the car:.

 

 

“Why so silent __-ah?”Dongwoon said as glancing at you. You finally look away from the car window and shyly facing Dongwoon. “Are you still mad at me?”Dongwoon ask as you widened your eyes. ‘He knows it?’you thought as silently happy that Dongwoon actually care about you.

 

You manage to put your best smile. “No, i’m not mad anymore. I know Jonghyun is okay. So you aren’t lied to me.”you beamed as Dongwoon expression turn soft. ‘Where did she get that opinion? Such a cute girl.’ Dongwoon thought as keep thinking about Jonghyun and his disease.

 

“Say Dongwoon. Do you want to watch movie later on my apartment?”you finally ask him after debating with yourself. ‘Is there going to be Jonghyun?’Dongwoon thought to himself. “Dongwoon, Dongwoon!”you called as waving your palm i front of his face.

 

“Uh, i-i’m sorry. What did you say __-ah?”Dongwoon stuttered. You sigh with smile. “Let’s go watch movie in my apartment. Jonghyun going to be there.”you said with excitement in both of your eyes.

 

‘No one could possibly say no to that eyes __-ah.’Dongwoon sigh just before nodding in agreement. You immediately smile and clap your hands in delight.

 

 

.:In the apartment building:.

 

 

You and Dongwoon were standing in front of Jonghyun’s apartment door. “__-ah, you said we were going to watch movie in YOUR apartment.”Dongwoon said, emphasizing the ‘YOUR’ word. You smile before pressing Jonghyun’s apartment doorbell for the 2nd time. “We’re here to surprise him.”Dongwoon nodded in understatement.

 

 

Minutes later.

 

 

“Why doesn’t he open the door.”you said, completely annoyed. ‘Is something happen to him’Dongwoon panicly thought. “Let me through.”Dongwoon said as turning Jonghyun’s apartment doorknob, to their surpise it opened. “Weird, he always lock the door.”you muttered as stepping in to Jonghyun’s apartment.

 

It was dark on the living room, so Dongwoon walk to switch on the lamp. “Oh.My.Gosh....”you trailed as the sight progressed into your brain. Jonghyun were lying next to the couch, his face is so pale and he’s unconscious. You quickly run over to him with tears already trickling down your cheeks.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, Jonghyun-ah.”you said as softly shaking his body, but he remain unconscious. On the other hands, Dongwoon immediately run over to Jonghyun as soon as he awake from the shock. Dongwoon swiftly carrying Jonghyun on his back and run to his car, you quickly trailed behind him.

 

Dongwoon carefully put Jonghyun on the back seat with you. After closing the back seat door, he hurriedly running to the driver seat. After he got in, he look at you and Jonghyun’s condition from the driver seat. You were silently sobbing and crying over the unconscious Jonghyun on your lap. ‘Just hope she will understand when i explain the truth to her, for now i got to help Jonghyun.’Dongwoon calmly thought as start driving to nearby hospital

~~

Waaahhh~

Finally manage to update, enjoy....

Don't hesitate to somment~