Chapter 10: Listen to me

Our Love

 

Chapter 10: Listen to me

Listen 2 DBSK – Picture Of You

 

~Recap~

 

“You’re doing the surgery?”I heard someone muttered from the corner. As i see from the corner of my eyes, Dongwoon were sit straight with __ still on his shoulder and his eyes is as wide as a saucer.

 

~End Of Recap~

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

Am I misheard? But I 100% sure I’m not misheard.

 

“I’m waiting for answer you know?”I said as feeling __ shift her movements.

 

She straighten her position and rubbed her eyes.

 

“Ooh, __-ah you’re awake.”Jonghyun exclaimed as __ walk towards him and sit by his side. Speaking about stalling.

 

“I am. How are you feeling.”__ said as smiling sweetly to Jonghyun.

 

I walk outside Jonghyun’s room. Somehow, I couldn’t get my mind off of Jonghyun’s decision.

 

Why he suddenly agreed to do the surgery? Why do i feel worried? Does he have other intention?

 

“Uhh, my head’s hurts.”I muttered as softly massaging my temples.

 

“You okay?”I heard __ voice as she softly tapping my shoulder.

 

“I’m okay. Just got a little bit headache. Maybe because I didn’t get a lot oxygen.”I said excusing.

 

“Jonghyun wants to sleep, so I leave him to rest. Besides, i’m hungry.”__ said as rubbing her tummy as making a sad face. I laughed at her cute antics.

 

I rubbed my hands on her hair as smiling. “Let’s go eat then.”i softly grab her hands and walk outside the hospital side by side.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“So, what do you want to eat?”Dongwoon ask you as driving. You tapped your chin as humming. “I want american style.”you cheerfully said as smiling.

 

“I just know the place.”Dongwoon happily said as driving to the restaurant.

 

~~

 

You and Dongwoon were eating your breakfast peacefully on a restaurant.

 

Though Dongwoon’s body were there, his mind was wandering around. He can’t concentrate on what he eats.

 

“Are you okay?”you ask as sipping down your tea, done with your breakfast. Meanwhile, Dongwoon’s breakfast was still on his plate, just in a different form and shape.

 

“I’m okay. Just can’t concentrate.”Dongwoon absent-mindedly said as nudging his toast with his fork.

 

“Oh! Have I told you that Jonghyun’s gonna do his surgery?”you said with weary tone. Dongwoon immediately look up to you with gleam in his eyes.

 

“I know it already, he told me.”

 

“What do you think about that? I just can’t sleep because thinking of it.”you muttered as blowing your bangs away.

 

“Tell me about it, should we be happy or not?”

 

“I don’t know.”you said as shaking your head in frustration.

 

~~

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

“Okay Jonghyun-ah, your visit time is almost over.”my mom said as caressing my palm.

 

“Just prepare yourself for the surgery honey, and don’t stress yourself.”mom said as kissing my forehead softly and walk out the door with father trailing behind.

 

Minutes later the nurse came in and checking my condition.

 

“Excuse me, can I get a paper with and envelope and a pen?”I said to the nurse before she walk out from my room.

 

“Coming right in sir.”she said with smile, I replied her smiel with all my remaining energy, these past day, I’ve been feeling very weak. I don’ know why.

 

Just then the nurse comeback with my request. She put it on the table baside me and leave with a bright smile.

 

“*sigh* I hope I could smile like that anymore.”I muttered as sitting up on my bed and reach for the pen and paper.

 

~~

 

I wake due to banging sound of a thing.

 

“Who’s that.”I said weakly as scanning through the room, spotting a frozen Dongwoon with a cheeky smile plastered all over his face.

 

“Sorry to wake you up buddy.”Dongwoon said as walking towards me.

 

“Nah~ it’s okay. I need to keep wake up though. Just in case I carried on sleeping.”I said with chuckle as Dongwoon expression turn stiff.

 

“It’s not funny Jonghyun.”he said with a sigh. He scanned my surroundings and furrowed his eyebrow when he spotted the letter.

 

I swiftly pick the letter and gave it to Dongwoon. “Give it to __ if i couldn’t make it.”I said as Dongwoon hesitantly accept the letter and held it in his hands.

 

“You know it’s ridiculous right?”Dongwoon said with scoff. I just shrug at him.

 

“__ will come here later. She’s packing her clothes. I can’t accompany you tonight. But I make sure i’ll come tomorrow.” Dongwoon said as giving me a reassuring smile before leaving me.

 

Your POV

 

I walk myself to Jonghyun’s room, only fnding him sound asleep peacefully.

 

I smiled as putting my bag in the couch and sit beside Jonghyun’s bed.

 

He stirred in his sleep. I hope he doesn’t have a bad nightmare. It’s hurting me to see you in pain Jonghyun.

 

Unknowingly, I can feel my tears trickling down my cheeks, but I didn’t bother to wipe it, I just let it poured down freely on my cheeks. I don’t even know why am I crying.

 

I can see that Jonghyun were slowly awake from his sleep. He slowly adjusting his eyes and smiled at me, a weak one. Somehow, i miss his bright bubbly smile.

 

“Hi.”I said as he keep on smiling

 

“Why are you crying?”he said as concern filled his eyes. Tsc, he still concern about me when he himself is the one need to be concerned.

 

“No i’m okay.”

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

“No i’m okay.”she answer.

 

“And you thought I would believe it. How many years I’ve been your friend __-ah.”I said as she lowered her head.

 

Silence

 

“Okay then if you don’t want to talk about it.”I said as she look at me, still in tears she smile. I just don’t want to force her.

 

“If you won’t talk. Then I’m gonna.”I said as turning into serious tone.

 

“Listen to me __-ah”

 

"__. I want you to do this, whatever it takes."i said as holding __'s hand tight. She just nod her head, still in tears."If i didn't make it. I want you to find your happiness. I know you love Dongwoon, so go for him. And keep your works for your dreams okay."i smiled after. "I know i will do that Jonghyun-ah. Not because you aren't make it. I will do all of that because you were there beside me. Supporting me."she said with a heart-aching smile.

 

I don’t have intention to answer her back. So I just shift my position and go to sleep. With her hand still hold mine tight.

~~


Hmm, :(

Seems like i lost my reader,

I post other story here, but the progress is so slow.

Should i continue it or delete it? lemme know

Don't hesitate to comment~