Chapter 2: She sure are capturing me by her weird charm

Our Love

 

Listen 2 Secret – I Want You Back (Accoustic Version)

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

Just like what i’ve thought. They will make it up before it’s time for go home. And now, they were mocking around the hallway on the way back home.

“Hey Dongwoon ah!”Jonghyun called me from faraway. “Ne?”i said as walk towards him. “Let’s get some coffee.”he said with smile. “Then what about __?”i said as noticing her absent around Jonghyun. Because all day i spent with them, all that i know that __ completely latched onto Jonghyun. Somehow i feel like sadness fill my heart when __ start to do all cutesy thing with Jonghyun. I feel jealous. “Dongwoonie!”Jonghyun smack my back lightly. “She still got something to do. She’ll come home with bus later.”Jonghyun said. I just can mouthed an ‘O’ “So, are you going?”i nodded my head in excitement.

~~

“So, how’s life?”i said as rubbing my hands to the warm cup of coffee. Across me, Jonghyun were still staring outside the glass window. His hand playing with the straw. His gaze feels empty. “You know how my life like Dongwoon ah.”he said as smirking. “Just asking. How’s you?”i said again. “What are you talking about?”he questioned. “You know what am i talking about.”he just keep on smirking, sensing what have i said. “It’s still like that. Nothing much.” “Did your parent know?”he nodded solemnly. “Is __ know?”i ask as eyeing his reaction. He seem like abit taken aback.

“I guess she doesn’t know.”i said to myself when i heard no response from Jonghyun. “Why aren’t you telling her?”he shift his gaze from the window, to me. “Do i look like capable of doing that?”he said in a weary tone. “Sooner or later, she will know. Better to tell her sooner rather than hurting her later.”he just smile to himself. “I don’t know how. I can’t hurt her.”he said as i smirk.

“How much did you love her?”he narrowed his eyes at me as soon as i done talking. “What kind of question is that?” “What is that wrong?”i defend myself. “No. Just why so suddenly?”i shrug. “Don’t shrug me!”he said with chuckle. “Don’t change the topic!”i said as mimicking him.

Silence.

“Do you really wanna know?”Jonghyun said as breaking the silence. I nodded my head. “I love her as much as you can imagine.”he paused to smile to himself. “She sure are capturing me by her weird charm.”wow! he’s serious. “I agree with that.”i muttered in an inaudible voice. Too soft for Jonghyun to hear.

“By the way. Where did you live?”Jonghyun said with his usual cheeky smile. “Just one level higher from yours.”his lips quickly burst into a wider smile. “It’s nice to have you back dude.”I chuckle. “I know that. You always need me since so loong.”i mocked him. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever you want to say.”he said as raising from his seat and pick his bag. “Where are you going?”i ask cautiously. “Enjoying this life to the fullest.”he said as handing me a book. “And what is this?”i said as eyeing the book. “Just give it to __. I forgot to return it today.”he said as walking pass the glass door and to his black convertible. “Tsc. That dude.”

 

Your POV

 

I was pacing back and forth of the room when the clock showed that it was 4 o’clock. I was waiting for the one and only! Kim Jonghyun! How come he borrowed my notebook when tomorrow we had a quiz about the lesson. And worse, he just abandon me after school, so i had to go home by bus.

*Ring Ding Dong*

I stomp my feet to the door, not bothering to look at the security camera. I jerk the door open and yelling at the top of my lungs. “YAA!!!!”no need to be proven, it must be Kim Jonghyun....or not!!

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

I don’t know why i agree to return __. “That Jonghyun owe me one.”i muttered under my breath. I took a deep breath before pushing the doorbell. I don’t know why i’m this nervous. Relax Dongwoon, you just going to return her book.

Suddenly, the door barge open. I barely can open my mouth to say something when “YAA!!!!”i reflexly scrunch up my face, upon hearing __ screaming at the top of her lungs.

When i see her face, it was priceless. was gaped open and her eyes were bulging out from their socket. “No need to use a super reaction __.”i said to her as chuckle, snapping her to reality. She smile awkwardly and bowed several times, while muttering sorry all the time.

“It’s okay __-ah.”i said as grabbing her shoulder, stopping her from bowing too much. She look at me with wide eyes. I pull out her book and handing it out to her. She shyly took it and look at me with questioned eyes. “Jonghyun had something important to do. So he just give it to me, since my apartment is just above yours.

“Thank you Dongwoon ssi. Without you giving this book, i don’t know how to live tomorrow.”she said sarcastically. I tilt my head in confusion. Seeing my reaction, she chuckle “Here, we have this lesson’s quiz for tomorrow. And Mr. Yoon said he would give us detention if we don’t make it perfect.”she said with sigh. So cute.

“So, do you understand the lesson already?”i ask. She shook her head with pout. Her wavy black hair bouncing along her head. “Would you need help?”i offered with smirk. “Uh?!”__ muttered as her head slightly tilted to side and gaped open. “You’re so cute.”i said with smile. I swear i can see her cheeks turn flushed pink just before she move her head aside.

“Umm, it seems a good idea but...”she trailed as avoiding my curious gaze. “i don’t want to burden you.”she continue with a beam of smile dancing in her small face. I sigh in relieve. “See, you’re already sighing.”she pointed childishly. “I’m sighing because i think you’re going to say a weird excuse.”i said with chuckle. “Just one question.”i said to her. “Why do i want to be burdened. When i’m the one that offering help to you?”i point in the matter-of-fact tone. She paused a while before she burst into giggle. I smile. “So, are you going to let me in or not?” “Of, course. Just get in, suit yourself.”she gestured me to come inside as i step into her apartment.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Thank god they get along well. I hope my plan is working perfectly. So i can leave in peace.”a person said from the corner of the hallway after seeing what you and Dongwoon do. With a smirk, the person left the spot and do his next step.

~~

“Can i ask why?”you curiously said as pouring a glass of orange juice for Dongwoon. “What?”Dongwoon lazily said as tapping his finger on the counter behind you. “How do you know my apartment?”you ask as handing Dongwoon his juice. ‘!’ Dongwoon cursed inside his head. “Umm, Jonghyun told me.”Dongwoon said with an awkward smile. ‘Jonghyun, please don’t kill me if she discovered something!’Dongwoon silently prayed in his mind.

Silence

“Oh! He must be respect me so much as his best friend~”you chirped as clapping your hands like a kid. Dongwoon can’t keep his expression in control after seeing you like that.

‘What a clueless girl.’Dongwoon chuckle in his mind. “You said you need to study or not?”Dongwoon said as you nodded like a 5 year old kid. Dongwoon smiled and grab your hands then leading you to your living room. You can feel your cheeks silently blushing. ‘Thank god he’s not facing me.’you sighed.

~2 Hours Later~

“So, __-ah have you memorize the-”Dongwoon chuckle as he discovering you curling up in the couch. Dongwoon walk to you and crouch down at your eye level. “I just left you to bathroom for less than ten minutes, and you already asleep.”Dongwoon lightly poke your nose and you just stirred on your sleep. Dongwoon raised and grab a blanket from your laundry room. He put the blanket over your shoulder. After that, he silently leave your apartment.

Unknowingly, there was the same mysterious person in the corner of the hallway that eyeing Dongwoon carefully. ‘I do hope they get along well, but i don’t expect it to be this fast’ the person thought as walk away with a hurtful smile on the person already sick face.

In other hand, Dongwoon was walking gleefully with a smile on his face. He was so happy he can spend the whole afternoon with you. He now has admitted that his little heart already fall deep for you. But inside, he also feel guilty for falling for his best friend only love. “What should i do now?”Dongwoon muttered as walking to his apartment.

~~

Don't hesitate to comment~

Oh, yeah! had anyone heard B2ST's new ballad song??

The song is so good!!

How's your opinion?? wink

Once again, don't hesitate to comment!