Chapter 9: Never in my life I felt Jonghyun was so important in it

Our Love

Chapter 9: Never in my life I felt Jonghyun was so important in it

Listen 2 온유 ft.김연우 내가 사랑했던 이름(The Name I Loved)

 

Your POV

 

Now it’s almost 7AM. I’ve been staying since Jonghyun wake up till now, he’s sleeping again.

 

Beside me, Dongwoon were still sleeping soundly. His jacket were covering his upper body.

 

I smile at the sight of Dongwoon’s face scrunched up due to the coldness. I smile before I reach out for blanket beside me and spread it over his body. I can see his face stirring down his sleep. I just can smile at this cute sight.

 

I spend the time thinking about his decision ‘I’m gonna do the surgery’ his voice kept on ringing in my head.

 

Though part of me felt happy that he’s gonna do it, but my other part felt worry. What if the surgery fail? I don’t even want to think about that.

 

Never in my life I felt Jonghyun was so important in it.

 

Now how I regret all the time that I have with him, I never cherished him as someone important in my life.

 

I facepalmed myself and groan.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

I try to adjust my eyes to the bright light come from the window. Faintly, I could hear someone groaning from beside me.

 

I look at my side, a little bit shocked. Seeing __ sitting in frustration with her face covered with both of her palm wasn’t a thing that I wanted to see the moment I wake up.

 

I slowly extended my hands and carefully tapping her shoulder. She turn her head and look at me in surprised.

 

“Are you okay?”I said as she shift in her seat. She nodded her head after.

 

“But you don’t look like okay.”I blurted. She just smile, a weak smile.

 

“You aren’t sleeping aren’t you?”I guessed as preparing for the worst. She slowly nodded her head.

 

I sigh loudly. “How could you not sleep? You need to rest! What if you fainted?”I said with concern leak out from every word.

 

“I’m okay. You need to rest to. You’ve been driving around the city yesterday. Just go back to sleep.”she said

 

“I sleep when you sleep too.”I said with smirk. “You one smartass aren’t you?”she replied with a smirk too. “You one foul-mouthed aren’t you?”I retorted as folding my arms over my chest as she raised her eyebrow.

 

I keep on staring at her while she glared at me. Finally, after some time of staring session she raised her hands high in defeat “Okay! I’ll sleep. Fine!”she said, half shouting. I immediately smile at her.

 

She carefully laid her head on my shoulder. “Tell me if you’re uncomfortable.”she said as gently closed her eyes. I can feel her breath getting softer and softer until I heard soft snore from her. I smiled to myself.

 

I carefully her hair and twirling it at the end.

 

“__-ah. Only if saying that I love you is easier  than calling your name. maybe now you’re already mine.”I chuckle at my selfish hope.

 

I shrug the thought away and closed my eyes. Trying to go back to sleep.

 

Your POV

 

I carefully laid my head on his broad shoulder. I smiled as he didn’t refuse me.

 

“Tell me if you’re uncomfortable,”I said softly as closed my eyes. I steadied my breath so I could sleep fast.

 

I was half sleeping when i can feel his hands slowly down my hair. I try my best to keep my body calm although my mind was partying down right now.

 

“__-ah. Only if saying that I love you is easier  than calling your name. maybe now you’re already mine.”I gasped in my mind. Am i misheard? Is he saying the truth? Is that even real.

 

Oh god! I couldn’t possibly sleep at this mind state.

 

I try to calm down and eventually fell asleep few minutes later.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I open my eyes due to the blaring light from the window. I try to adjust my sight on the room, but my sight remain blur for a few moments.

 

When my sight is getting clearer. I scanned around the room to search for other person presence.

 

In the corner of the room, I can see __ and Dongwoon sleeping. __’s head on Dongwoon’s shoulder. I try to smile at the sight, I’m happy that they’re getting closer.

 

Just then, Dr. Jung and a nurse come to the room. She smiled at me and stand beside my bed.

 

“How’re you feeling Jonghyun-ssi?”she said as reading my condition report that given from the nurse.

 

“Not so well.”I said as trying to hold the pain from all over my body. It seems that they’re all just going to fall apart the moment I open my mouth again.

 

Dr. Jung scrunched up her face and puckered up her lips as tapping her ballpoint to her chin. She seems in a deep think mode.

 

I keep on waiting for Dr. Jung responses. But she seem so attract to my condition report.

 

“Jonghyun-ssi…”she trailed, finally! “your condition seems like not on it’s best, in fact it’s getting worsened by the day.”she said softly. That’s what i’ve been waiting for.

 

“I’ll do the surgery Dr. Jung.”I said with my remaining energy. She widened her eyes in shock.

 

“Jonghyun-ssi, that surgery is only can be done if you’re condition is on it’s best. With this condition, you’re just going to pick up your death.”that’s the point is Dr. Jung! I muttered in my mind.

 

“I believe in you Dr. Jung, I believe you can do your best and succeed the surgery.”I said as putting a sad face to lure her.

 

She thought for awhile as keep on exchanging glance to me and to my condition report. Please Dr. Jung just do it! I plead in my head.

 

“Fine, we’ll do it. Just prepare yourself for tomorrow okay?”she said as handing the nurse my condition report and walk out from my room. I smile with my remaining strength. Soon after, the nurse also walk out from the room.

 

“You’re doing the surgery?”I heard someone muttered from the corner. As i see from the corner of my eyes, Dongwoon were sit straight with __ still on his shoulder and his eyes is as wide as a saucer.

~~

huh~ lame chapter right?

end is in a few chapters...

Don't hesitate to comment~