Chapter 7: I know you love her

Our Love

Chapter 7: I know you love her

Listen 2 G.NA – I’ll Back Off  So You Can Live Better

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

I was speechless at his words. He sigh loudly. “Listen Dongwoon. My time isn’t as much as you anymore, so please let me enjoy my left time to the fullest.”Jonghyun said desperately.

 

“You are not Jonghyun…”I said as stopping Jonghyun stop his track from leaving me. “Jonghyun that I know never ever would turn anyone expectation.”I paused as try to hold back my tears. “Jonghyun that I know never give up so easily on any circumstances that holding him to do what he want.”

 

“Jonghyun that I know, never allow himself to make __ cry.”

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

“Jonghyun that I know, never allow himself to make __ cry.”

 

It hit me like stone.

 

My father always told me ‘A guy that let his love cry because of him is such a jerk’

 

What I’ve done clearly make me a jerk. A big one.

 

“Would you please come back to hospital? __ is waiting for you. So do your parents.”Dongwoon said in a softer tone. I just turn around and walk pass Dongwoon.

 

“Where is your car?”I said softly when I pass him. From the corner of my eyes, I can see him smile a small smile. “In the corner, near the park.”i walk myself to his car and sit on the passenger seat while waiting for Dongwoon to get on the driver seat.

~~

It was all silence until Dongwoon decide to break it. “Is Doctor Jung tell you something?”he said as I staring blankly at the space. “If it’s about the surgery, I won’t do it”I said, without facing him.

 

I can feel his burning stare on my back. “Don’t stare. It’s rude.”I said again. “Why won’t you do it?”he ask, in an irritated tone. “Has she told you that the success rate is just 8%?”I said, practically yelling.

 

Silence.

 

“Of course I would do it if the success rate is more than 20% Dongwoon.”I said wearily. “I just prefer to die when I sleep rather than die under the knife.”he thighten his grip on the steering wheel. “For the last time I said it to you. You.are.not.going.to.die.Jonghyun.” he said through his gritted teeth.

 

I facepalmed myself. “How many times shoud I told you?”I said in frustration. “Well, I don’t want to believe it.”he said nonchalantly. What a weirdo.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

We drove in silence until I heard Jonghyun’s soft snoring. He must be tired.

 

Why did he just let himself into a deep frustration. Why don’t just believe that he will survive? Why did he just give himself away? This is definitely not Jonghyun that I know.

 

Suddenly I feel my cell phone vibrating on the dashbor. I see the caller ID ‘__<3’ I slightly smile.

 

.:Phone Convo:.

Dongwoon: Hello

You: How is it?

Dongwoon: How is it, what?

You: Did you found him? Come on tell me!

Dongwoon: *chuckle* I found him, he’s sleeping now.

You: *squeal* 정말?

Dongwoon: Why would I lie?

You: *sigh* Thank you. Where were you?

Dongwoon: We’re on our way back to the hospital.

You: I’ll wait for you

Dongwoon: 안녕~

You: 안녕~

.:End of Phone Convo:.

I smile a bit when i press the end button.

 

“Done talking?”I heard Jonghyun muttering.

 

“You’re awake.”I said casually. But his expression doesn’t seem too casual. I wonder what’s wrong.

 

“I am awake.”he said again. “You love her don’t you?”he said, why so suddenly Jonghyun? I questioned inside my head.

 

“I do love her. Since the first time I meet her.”I truthfully said. Though my head really want my lips to say ‘No’ my heart won’t listen.

 

“It’s great to hear that. I know you love her.”Jonghyun said as flashing his best poker face. “So that I know you will cherished her.”he said again. I just can’t say anything about this.

 

Even if it bring me pain and tears. I will still love her.he said as smiling to me. “It’s good to know that you still love her, dude.”I said as slightly nudging him. He smiled slightly.

 

“So that you’re saying you want me to keep in pain and keep on crying?”he said after a while in jokeful tone. I just shrug at him. “Don’t shrug me! Show some respect.”he said as raising his chest high. “Yeah, by just 14 months.”I said with smirk. “But that still make me older than you.”he said as folding his arms.

 

“I wonder when I get some respect from my friend. You won’t call me hyung and __ won’t call me oppa. When you was 14 months younger than me and __ 16 months younger than me.”he said as followed by a pout.

 

“What can I do when you’re such a childish old guy.”I said as I can see him playfully glare at me from the corner of my eyes.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Me and Dongwoon were walking back to the hospital.

 

We were talking and laughing happily when I heard someone called my name “Yah! KIM JONGHYUN!”from the voice, I know it’s __. I turn around, spotting a huff-puff __.

 

I put on my best grin when I walk towards her. She’s now folding her arms around her chest.

 

I was still smiling like idiot when I feel the pain came back again on my chest. At first I ignored it until my sight tuen blurry. Soon after, darkness consume my consciousness.

~~

Yay~ i can update

Wish me luck for my exam :)

Don't hesiatate to comment~