Chapter 6: It;s my choice, don't bother

Our Love

Chapter 6: It’s my choice, don’t bother

Listen 2 Super Junior – In My Dream

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Can you do me one more favor?”Dongwoon furrowed his eyebrow due to the sudden seriousness. “Depends on what do you want.”Dongwoon said as sitting down on the couch in the corner of the room.

“Why don’t you just say yes.”Jonghyun said with a weak chuckle. Dongwoon smile. “As you ever said, i’m not an easy going friend.”he said with a chuckle.

“Listen.”Jonghyun said, back with his seriousness, Dongwoon immediately catch up. “The doctor said, i only got 3 more weeks to live.”Jonghyun said with no expression. ‘What!?’Dongwoon muttered in his head. “Or less, if something happen.”Jonghyun added after awhile.

 

Silence.

 

“Dongwoon.”Jonghyun called as motioning him to come over. Dongwoon walked himself to the other side of Jonghyun’s bed, across you. Jonghyun reached his cold pale hands for Dongwoon, he quickly grab it and squeezing it reassuringly. Jonghyun gave his most sincere smile, even though it’s weak. “You truly are my best friend through all the time of my life.”Jonghyun said with all of the strenght he got left.

“Why are you saying this?”Dongwoon questioned as fighting his urge to cry. The sight of his best friend laying helplessly in front of him just shettered his heart. “When my time comes, will you forget all i did wrong and more...”Jonghyun trailed. Gathering his strenght to say the next few words. “take care of __. Please make her happy. I know you’re the one for her.”Jonghyun finally said with his usual cheeky smile, only it look weaker right now.

“I don’t understand you.”Dongwoon finally said as breaking his own train of thought. “You don’t need to. Just do as i said.”Jonghyun command. “Why are you doing this.”Dongwoon scoffed. “Don’t say such crap. You aren’t going to die and you will stay live to make __ happy. Instead of me.”Dongwoon said sternly. Hope coating each of his word.

“Believe all that you want Dongwoon. It’s my choice, don’t bother.”Jonghyun said as sliding his hand out from Dongwoon grasp and try to avoiding his best friend shocking gaze. “You still as stubborn as usual don’t you?”Dongwoon said as walking towards the door. “I’m gonna tell the nurse that you already awake.”Dongwoon said before closeing the door softly, trying not to make you wake up.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Though the word slipped my mouth so easily. It took me all of my strenght to really let her go for Dongwoon. But what can i do. Even though i love her, i can’t always keep her for myself. Beside, i’m going to die and she got no one other than me. So it’s the best to let her go for Dongwoon. At least i know he loves her.

I shifted my gaze to __ sleeping face. Her eyes are puffy and tears stained on her rosy cheeks. I lift my free hand to wipe her tears away. She cried so much for me, i feel bad.

Don’t worry __. In a matter of time, i will leave you to have a happier life than now. I promise.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

You stirred in your sleep as trying to open your heavy eyelids. You try to sleep more, but the blaring light from the window just wouldn’t let you sleep more.

You raised your head while your eyes still adjusting to the light. When it started to get clearer. When it started to get clearer, you wish to see a sleeping Jonghyun on the bed. But no, you see no sign of Jonghyun. In the room were just you and a sleeping Dongwoon on the couch.

You quickly raised from your seat, making the chair behind you fell with noises and the blanket on your back fell from your body. The noises just wake Dongwoon up from his sleep.

You frantically run around the room to look for Jonghyun. Dongwoon just furrowed his eyebrows from what you’re doing.

Just when Dongwoon about to ask, you come to him with your intense breathing.

“Jonghyun is gone.”you said as Dongwoon’s eyes grew big.

“Stay here and contact the nurse. I’ll go look for him.”Dongwoon as barging out from the room, leaving you in a verge of tears.

~~

Dongwoon were already in his car, he frantically start the car and speeding down the road, looking for Jonghyun. “Where were you Jonghyun?”Dongwoon muttered as looking right and left of the road, just in case finding Jonghyun walk around.

.:4 hours later:.

Dongwoon still can’t manage to find Jonghyun. But he will never stop though all the pressure he got. You were always calling every 30 minutes to keep you up to speed. But each time you call, the answer were always the same. “I haven’t found him. Sorry.”

Dongwoon were walking down the road near a  park. He just need a break from searching Jonghyun. If you weren’t the one that told him to, Dongwoon maybe still searching for Jonghyun.

Though he walking happily, he keep his eyes at his surrounding, just in case he will coincidentally spotting Jonghyun.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

I decide to sit on the bench in the park. I just simply can’t sit around before finding Jonghyun now.

I can’t imagine how panic __ and Jonghyun’s parent is now. Even if i look like care less about him. The truth is, i’m panic as death. What if he suddenly faint in the middle of the road? What is he suddenly need his medication to reduce the pain in his chest? What if...? what if....?

“Ugh, my head!”i muttered as  holding my temple. This is what will happen when my head run too much question and when my head is so tense.

I try to  refresh my sight. I look up the park. At the little kids that currently palying with their parent’s dog. At a cute couple under the tree near the fishpond. At a guy with a cap over his head. A big dark blue headphones over his ears. Wait, dark blue headphones? Witha star in the middle of it’s. I know who this guy is.

I run to him and carefully tapping his shoulder. He look at me with wide eyes. He look so pale! I was about to tell him something when he suddenly walk away, leaving me speechless.

After recollecting my thoughts i quickly run to him, again.

"What do you think you're doing!"i shout, full of rage. He just smile and continue walking down the road while listening to his dear iPod. I just followed after. "I just want to enjoy the rest of my life. No less, no more."

~~

Sorry, it's kind of lame...

Don't hesitate to comment~