i am royalty (taeseok)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

1789 words

taehyung x hoseok

crack-fluff | drabble not drabble

~

"Where the hell did you get that?" Yoongi hisses after seeing Taehyung drag a green stuffed toy bigger than him inside their already cramped living room.

"I saw it lying outside. I thought he might get cold so I brought him in." That is something only Taehyung would think.

"Taehyung, it's a giant green horse plushie. It doesn't feel anything, even in this cold weather." Yoongi explains slowly as if he's talking to a toddler.

Taehyung only blinks at him and says in his most serious voice, "It's a pony."

Yoongi face-palms and leaves Taehyung alone. Seokjin will probably deal with him.

In the end nobody got to convince Taehyung out of his sudden obsession with his green horse- err, pony plush.

They could only stare at him incredulously as he tries to shove a carrot at its mouth.

"Kim Taehyung, do NOT play with your food!" Seokjin shouts at Taehyung. A few crumbs of rice flying from the chewed up food in his mouth.

Taehyung nods silently and pouts. Seokjin sighs and raises his hands in surrender, "Fine. Do what you want."

Taehyung grins his rectangular smile at him and goes back to feeding his green pony.


"I'm naming him- uhm, Hobi!!" Taehyung says excitedly, his voice echoing throughout their whole dorm.

"That's a ridiculous name!!" They hear Yoongi's bitter voice coming from the bathroom and they only laugh.

"But why Hobi?" Jeongguk asks him. The maknae is lying on his side, almost sleeping but can't because of Taehyung.

Jimin, on the other side of the room, is already hunched under the blankets, soft snores coming out of his open mouth.

"I don't know. Hobi is just a cute name and he is cute." Taehyung coos at the giant stuffed animal in his arms.

Jeongguk shakes his head at his hyung and watches him struggle with his sleeping position before sleeping, too.

Taehyung wakes up to loud barking and something wet his face. "Dooly!"

Jimin dives on his chest and grabs at the small black furball and smiles at him. "Taehyung-ah, look at Dooly. He's going to be Hobi's friend."

"But don't tell the others, they don't know about Dooly." Jimin says in a hushed voice and Taehyung nods at him.

 


"Jimin, remove that dog from under your hoodie because unlike Hobi who can't feel anything, that dog can." Namjoon says without looking up from his cereal.

Jimin looks at Taehyung accusingly, "You told them?!"

Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, he didn't tell us. But it's not that hard to discover because your dog was barking for hours last night." Seokjin enters the kitchen, his hair mussed and dark circles around his eyes from lack of sleep.

"What did you expect Jiminie? 'Oh my god! Where is that barking coming from? Maybe it's Hobi- Taehyung's inanimate green pony.'" Yoongi gasps fakely and ruffles Jimin's hair.

"You can't keep that dog, Jimin." Namjoon says again but this time he's looking at the kid seriously.

Jimin's pout grew larger. Seokjin bashes Namjoon's head with the sleeve of his sweater, "Namjoon, don't be too harsh with the kid."

"B-but," Namjoon tries but the eldest only crosses his arms over his chest.

"Fine."

Jimin smiles widely at Dooly who is happily at his face. "Did you hear that, boy? You don't have to hide anymore."

The corgi dog barks loudly as if he understood what Jimin just said. Taehyung ruffles the dog's hair but pushes him away when he tries to bite Hobi's large stuffed nose.

"Bad dog." Taehyung says but Dooly only barks again and at his palm.

 

 

The entire dorm is awake and huddled in the middle of their cramped

Please log in to read the full chapter