midnight (yoonmin)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

1278 words

jimin x yoongi

fluff???

~

It's not like Yoongi needs the extra money. But he has conscience too, and he doesn't want to leech off of his parents' wealth (not that they have many) but the money they give is already enough for everything he needs to survive before they give him his allowance for the next month.

He doesn't exactly hate his job. Not really, he thinks, as he stops at the red light, glancing at the black box perched atop the motorcycle. Hoping that the smaller boxes inside hasn't toppled over yet.

It's just that, he has to balance University at 8am-6pm and this delivery job at 7pm-12pm for 6 days a week. Also, he's not exactly a social person so a delivery job, which requires talking and socializing with customers is not really his dream job. But he didn't have a choice- he can't cook, and he's too busy to be a waiter in the shop; so delivery boy is the only option left.

He swiftly delivers seven boxes to three different houses and he still has about an hour left until his shift is over. Yoongi pulls out his little notepad from his jeans pocket to cross out the orders and notices that he only has one order left.

'I guess I'm going home early tonight.' He thinks happily, before swinging his leg over the red automatic motorcycle provided by the pizza shop and clicking the buckle on his helmet tight at the bottom of his chin.

 

He stops by the University dorm gates, the same dorm he lives in, and plucks out the notepad again to check if he got the address right.

Other request/s: deliver last if possible

Yoongi gulps, readies himself because there's only one reason why a male college student would request for his pizza to be delivered last, despite it being already too cold and too stale for anyone to eat. And when he thinks he's ready for whatever ual, freaky he'd encounter from this one, he starts the motorcycle again, shows the security guard his I.D. and parks the bright red motorcycle in the vacant spot nearest his dorm room.

He bounds up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. He decides he wants to do this quick and easy so he can just text his boss if he can take home the motorcycle and maybe make up an excuse about making his job easier when he comes in for his shift tomorrow night.

Third floor, he remembers written in the order form. Same floor as him. Maybe he knows the person. Yoongi stops by the door of Room 313 and presses the small doorbell button twice.

 

A boy his height, with chestnut brown hair, and adorable uneven eyes, wearing a gray tanktop and blue pajama pants opens the door. And fortunately no freaky, ual thing. But no, unfortunately, Yoongi absolutely does not know him.

"One BBQ Chicken Pizza, that'll be $14.50." Yoongi recites the boy's order and makes a move to hand over the pizza box.

The other looks a bit sheepish as he extend his hand to take the box. Yoongi doesn't give it to him, however, and taps at something that was written on the box.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter