denial (jikook)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

578 words

jimin x jeongguk

can-be au or-not | fluff | drabble

~

jeongguk has always been open minded about things. being surrounded by openly gay people as his since-forever friends, it wasn't that hard to get accustomed to the clinging and hugging.

"jeongguk-ah." he felt arms snake around his waist and a nose nuzzling his neck.

"what?" he sighed against the mop of jet black hair pooling on the side of his face.

once, his gay friends tried to turn him into one of them, but he furiously denied the forced initiation.

jeongguk accepts and respects each and every one of his friends; their preference and their habits. but jeongguk is certain he'll never get used to the constant clinging of a certain park jimin.

"it's so cold." jimin whines and he brings his arms closer together and tighter around jeongguk's body.

"no it's not. it's hot. let go of me." jeongguk argues, unclasping jimin's arms on his waist. jeongguk groans after the third try and let his arms hang loosely on his side.

"jeongguk-ah." jimin whines again and jeongguk could only place his hands atop of jimin and squeeze. "what is it jiminie?"

 jimin smiles at the stupid nickname, "that's jimin hyung for you." he pouts and slaps jeongguk's stomach. jeongguk rolls his eyes because he could practically feel the flush on jimin's face radiate to his neck.

"don't you want to cuddle with me, kookie?" jeongguk sha

Please log in to read the full chapter