despicable dad (namjin)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

956 words

namjoon x seokjin ft. kid

fluff drabble that already is a part of something bigger

"Namjoon, Geonwu, dinner's ready." Seokjin peeks through the open space when he left the skyblue bedroom door ajar two hours ago. And like from two hours ago, Namjoon and Geonwu still has their backs on the door, Geonwu sitting on his colorful cushioned chair and Namjoon sitting cross-legged with a wooden lap table on the floor.

Seokjin opens his mouth and breathes in, Namjoon shushes him immediately as if aware of the three-minute long lecture Seokjin had already rehearsed a thousand times while going up the stairs. He nods with a smile and closes the door quietly and decides to wait for his boys in the Dining instead.

"Dad, dad, dad, look." Geonwu cheerfully chants, his left hand waving around a piece of paper and his other hand gripping tightly the railings as he hops from step to step. He excitedly sits on the chair adjacent to where Seokjin sits and carefully hands him his assignment without spoiling the edges with the food set on the table.

It's a year since and Geonwu has been a frequent visitor at three's apartment, although not one of their three youngest members can cook, the kind old lady living two doors away seems to have taken a liking to Geonwu and always sends food whenever Geonwu sleeps over.

And although Seokjin is aware that all the four does during their weekend get-togethers is play, and play, and play, Jeongguk must've slipped in a few arts and crafts lessons because the family portrait colored in and drawn by Geonwu is probably a lot more recognizable than all his and Namjoon's attempts at drawing combined.

"This is really beautiful, Geon-ah." Seokjin smiles and walks over to his son, patting him on the head and insisting they frame the drawing and display it at the main wall of their living room.

"Did Uncle Jeongguk teach you how to draw this?" Geonwu shakes his head in disapproval, just as Namjoon creeps up behind Seokjin and claps his hands on his shoulders. "Hey! Do you not trust my artistic skills that much?"

Seokjin grins up at him, and Namjoon huffs. "I've been helping him with that for hours, thank you very much."

Seokjin stands up from his kneeling position on th

Please log in to read the full chapter