wedding (yoonmin)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

991 words

jimin x yoongi ?

angst???

~

"It's already 2016, why do I still need to confirm if I want that picture deleted? I pressed delete, of course I want it gone." Jimin mumbled, his thumb quickly swiping left and pressing delete on almost every photo he has saved in his gallery.

He can select multiple at once, yes, he knows. But he wants to see them all one last time before he erases them permanently.

There were so many, it's been an hour of him just sitting on his too-wide-for-one couch and his gallery's counter still has three digits on it.

 

It's Thursday evening and Jimin only got back from the post-office, having received a text exactly at the end of his work shift telling him he had a few due packages to pick-up.He found a small scented envelope at the top of at least 3 package boxes, and he already knew what to expect.

He hastily tugged on the curtains by his windows, the lights on and reflecting off of the drapes. It's making his eyes hurt, will be the excuse he will give to anyone who would dare ask why he changed them from the soft, baby blue color to a dull, lifeless gray.

 

Jimin frowns at his phone, the photos of the other in his gallery seems to be too much, too many. His thumb hurts, his heart does too, as he stumbled upon a photo of the older with his gummy smile out in the open, and his eyes seemingly looking directly at the camera, at Jimin. But they weren't.

They never were.

Jimin presses the delete button harder at that particular photo, knowing full well that it won't make it easier nor faster to forget, but the action made him feel lighter, nonetheless.

 

101.

 

100.

 

75.

 

50.

 

30.

 

Jimin thinks the photos will never end, it's past his usual dinner time, but he hardly ever feels hungry. Empty, maybe, but he doesn't like the idea of eating right now.

15.

 

He's almost there, right where he wanted to be- the last 10 photos of him in his phone, but he suddenly can't. Suddenly,

Please log in to read the full chapter