[im]perfect picture (namjin)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

2176 words

 namjoon x seokjin

angst??

~

"Hurting you is the last thing on my mind." Seokjin had whispered against the heated skin of Namjoon's throat. His arms wound tight around Namjoon's shoulders- caging his body, the younger's cheeks pressed on Seokjin's stomach. Namjoon looks up at him and Seokjin smiles, his eyes crinkling cutely and his cheeks looking fuller than ever.

Seokjin was more feminine, he was roses and daisies whilst Namjoon was flytraps and thorns, which effectively makes Namjoon the one that wears pants in the relationship. But Seokjin had a better built, he was broad shoulders and wide chest whilst Namjoon was strong arms and long legs.

Seokjin was pale and white whilst Namjoon is tan and bronze. Seokjin reminds Namjoon of marshmallows and pillows, soft and warm, but Seokjin wasn't one for affection. Namjoon has always been the first to initiate contact; the first one to hold the older's hand under the table and the first one to press a kiss on the older's forehead.

Seokjin was a man of words. Namjoon's a musician but his lyrics couldn't compare to the sweet words that leave the other's mouth while they're at it.

 

Seokjin was a man of surprises.

 

"I love you." He had breathed at their entwined fingers. It was so silent, hushed between moans of pleasure. It was so quiet, as if it had been more of an afterthought and wasn't meant to leave past the restrictions of his mind.

 

"Let's live together." He had said two nights later, his back on the door and his chest pressed against Namjoon's. His legs were around Namjoon's waist, so tight that Namjoon could feel bruises forming. And really, how could he reject the offer when the next thing Seokjin does is gasps out a moan that's a mix of Namjoon's name and his second declaration of love.

They'd went together to pack up Seokjin's things a week later. It turns out that having two people cleaning up moving boxes and furnitures is hard work especially if both are too excited and too distracted to even remember the popcorn they'd put inside the microwave two hours earlier.

 

"Joon-ah, look." Seokjin had called from outside their bedroom. Namjoon's groans were muffled by the blanket he covered himself with. Then he heard Seokjin coo and his curiosity is at its highest peak in a second.

Seokjin stood at the doorway, a white ball of fur rests at his arms. "Tada! I named him Jjangu." He announced, holding the dog the same way the monkey had held the young cub simba for everyone to see. Namjoon would've groaned in protest but Seokjin smiled at the dog so sincerely that Namjoon had lost the battle before he had even agreed to fight it.

 

"The two of you are like the perfect couple." One of their friends had said.

They were invited to a party by a friend of Namjoon.

Seokjin wasn't a man of social events. He was a shy person, following Namjoon around like a puppy. Namjoon had suggested he try and make some friends, but his friends had laughed at him and said it was okay. And that they were cute, with Namjoon's arm wrapped around Seokjin's waist, like two puzzle pieces that fit together beautifully.

 

What they didn't say was that there are many pieces in a puzzle that fit together, but that doesn't mean they always make the perfect picture.

 

"I quit my job." Seokjin had said to Namjoon months after. He was arranging a track for his mixtape when the other came in his studio and hugged him from the back.

"What?" Namjoon had asked, Seokjin was a head chef in a popular restaurant in town and Namjoon couldn't think of any reason why he would quit.

Seokjin nuzzled his nose on Namjoon's neck, soft breaths against skin. "I just thought it would be better if I stay home, don't you think so too?" Namjoon sighed, removing the headphones from his ears and placing his hands atop of Seokjin's that was resting on his chest.

"I could make you lunchboxes and wake you up with breakfast and welcome you home with dinner." Seokjin had propositioned. And really, how could he reject the offer when the next thing Seokjin does is tell him how he'd only be wearing that tiny apron they'd bought last time.

 

It went on for months- the surprises.

 

"I was recruited to be a model of some sort." Seokjin had said, and Namjoon suggested that he accept, but Seokjin declined and said he'd have less time for him if he does.

 

"Our neighbor asked me to babysit her triplets." Seokjin had said, Namjoon asked if he'd declined the offer, and Seokjin said he didn't-he loves babies anyway. And Namjoon kept that information for the future.

 

"Joon-ah." Seokjin had whispered, sweat running down his face. Expression contorted in pleasure. Namjoon groaned at his ear, "Yeah?" He asked. His s going from hard

Please log in to read the full chapter