Dreamers

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

570 words

taehyung x namjoon (but can also be gen!fic)

angst??? slice of life| written before colorist-namjoon issue istg

~

It's 5 years into Bangtan's fame and 4 in Namjoon's continuous rise to being the representative of idol rappers. It's been 3 years of praise and claps and cheers and this new year he was given the same warm welcome.

It's on the 5th month that it started, it was just a simple slip of words, a simple mistake that anyone could've done but ever since that one time during VIXX's winning speech, the netizens hawk-like eyes never left him: always searching for something, anything that could kick Namjoon out of the golden pedestal he strived so hard to get on to.

"Stop smoking, hyung." It's Taehyung. It was always him going after Namjoon whenever he sneaks up the rooftop or goes running to the park at the dead of the night.

"Go back Taehyung, go to sleep." Namjoon ignores his plea and picks up the cigarette and brings it back to his lips.

He takes a long breath and fully accepts the burn it gives his miraculously-still-performing lungs.

It wasn't long since he started, but due to the endless amount of curses and badmouthing and death threats, Namjoon smoked so much that his lungs has detoriated quickly and dramatically as if he's been smoking for at least five years.

Please log in to read the full chapter