Thirty-Seven

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

It has been five months since I buried my husband, Suho. Since then I found out I was pregnant with his babies. The doctors think I am in my third-trimester cause how big my stomach is. Yuri is excited to see the baby; she said she wants a little sister. When I think things can't get hard for me, my youngest Sehun started to walk making me difficult for me to keep up. Thankfully I have Kris by my side to help me out.

After a couple of weeks of Suho death, I sat down with Yuri and told her the truth. I told her that Kris was her real dad before Suho, and I got married. She had asked why Suho pretended to be her dad and why Kris never came before. I told her the truth that Suho cared and loved her as if she was his daughter. I lied about me forgetting about Kris and told her that Kris never came because I never told him the truth until now. 
Yuri started to bond with Kris; she even got excited when she heard Kris was coming to see her. 

Kris helped me out more than I could imagine. He came every two weeks to be with Yuri. He even stayed by me side and helped me out with diplomatic affairs during that time. Are Empires became strong with us working with each other? During our spare time at the palace, we would eat and tell each other experience of the years.  Memories of our friendship came back to me; my heart ached for the hard times we had but beat like crazy during the sweet romantic moments. The only down fall is when Kris had to be at his Empire at least for a month before he can to mine and be with Yuri and me. During the time we were separated, we had hired people to send letters to each other. Kris would send with his letter a cherry blossom branch reminding me of the time I meet him as Jea. 

At night, Kris will walk with me around the pond area, and we would visit Suho's grave. I was glad Kris didn't hold any grudge against Suho for taking me away from him. Instead, Kris said he was grateful for taking care of me and not physically harming me or his child. When the sky became dark, Kris walked me back to my room. He insists staying close by so I had a room next to mine created just for him. As well Yuri doesn’t want me to sleep in her room when Kris is here, so she sleeps in his room like she used to do with Suho. 

I was in my room putting Sehun to sleep when I felt a sharp pain “Ahh” I shouted. My eyes widen as I see Sehun started to stir “Its okay baby~” I try to coo Sehun. I attempted to get myself out of bed. Nevertheless, I fall to my knees and hold my stomach. “Kris!” I called out. In minutes, Kris comes running into my room in his undergarment making me look away and blush “It hurts” I said and whimper.

Kris takes no time as he picks me up and place me back on the bed. Kris and I notice the wet floor “Mei I think you’re having the baby now” Kris said making me panic. “Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter