Thirteen

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

After lunch, the girls decided to have fun near the lake, and I took the opportunity to spy on Kris and Haru. Both were enjoying tea under the cherry blossom tree, laughing and holding hands. My heart clenched at the sight; maybe I still have feelings for Kris. Maybe I wasn't with Kris all the time, and I didn't want to think of him, but when I got back, those feelings started to come back. Feelings only make me weaker, and I need to be strong to do my job. This feeling isn't helping at all.

Haru leans into Kris and placed her lips on his, my tears start rolling down my cheeks. Kris pulled away quickly, "Excuse me but who told you can kiss me?" Kris said in a stern voice. I could see Haru's face go white as she was frightened of what might happen. "Sorry, it’s just that I'm kind of having a bad morning," Kris said, and I could see Haru smirk.

"Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?" Haru asked and placed her hand on his thigh.  I threw a rock, and it hit Haru's head "Ouch." Haru said and looked around. I silently laugh, and I could see Kris also laughing "Not funny, something hit me in the head," Haru said.

"Look around here there is no one around, maybe it fell from the tree," Kris said.

Tao came to the roof next to me "What are you doing? Are you spying on Kris and his date?" Tao question. I hit Tao in the stomach making him cry in pain "Why are you so violent, woman?" Tao asked, and I glared at him.

"Did Luhan do his job?" I asked, and Tao nodded "Good, now I just have to come up with a plan to get rid of her," I said and pointed to her, Haru. Tao looked at Kris and Haru interacting with each other and frowned at the sight.

"I don't like her; she told me to leave the both of them alone. I told her I needed to protect Kris, and she scoffed and told me to do it at a distance." Tao said, and I pat his back. "Why don't you show Kris that you came back if you did that this whole choosin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter