Twelve

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei's POV

I was on the other side, and I heard that Kris wanted to see me. As quickly as I can, I went to Tao House, his father was surprised to see me, and I bowed then I went to an empty bedroom. I quickly changed into white women garments. Hopefully, Tao would hold Kris back and leave me alone for the night.

There I waited Kris to come, and when he did, he looked like a mess. His hair was all messy with some ripped cloth. "Kris what happened?" I asked that stupid boy Tao was supposed to be taking care of him.

"I needed to give you this," Kris said and handed me a white rose. "Jea I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you earlier. Please forgive me." Kris said, and I took the rose from his hand. I could see the red scratches on his hands, probably hurt from picking from a rose bush.

"You idiot you got yourself hurt," I said and then pulled him into my room. I looked around the room and found a first aid box. Kris sat down on the bed while I wet the cloth with antiseptic and placed it on his scratches. Kris hissed. "Hold still you big baby," I said and placed it again. Kris growled, and I laugh, "What are you, a wolf?" I asked jokingly.

"Jea, please forgive me," Kris said. I looked into his eyes, and I could see his sincerity. I sighed and continued cleaning his wounds after I placed a bandage and on his hands, he pleaded. "Please."

"Of course I forgive you, you came here late at night just to give me a flower. Not only that but you got yourself hurt, please be careful next time." I said, and he smiled. "Next time, don't pay attention to me," I said and placed the box away.

"Why? aren't you here to impress me and be my Empress?" Kris asked.

"How do you think the other girls feel? Already in the competition and they lost because you chose me since the first day? Some of the other girls are nice, I think you will like talking to them." I said, and Kris shook his head. I was so confused why he did this, but I didn't expect that he held my cheek and leaned close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter