Twenty Six

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

I took Yuri outside to the gardens; sadly the beautiful scenery was ruined with guards all around the place. Kai was next to me playing with little Yuri. I was using Kai's sword and start swinging it around. It felt so natural for me to swing the sword around. "Try slicing through this," Kai said.

I turn around to see guards bringing dead pigs and hang them on the tree "What am I suppose to swing the sword slicing the meat off for dinner?" I joked, Kai naturally smirks back at me. I roll my eyes and breath deeply before I swung the sword cutting the pig in half. I kept swinging the sword as small pieces of meat come flying off hitting the ground.

“It seems like you know what you’re doing,” Kai took the sword from me, he cleaned the blood off the sword by wiping it on the grass.

“I don’t know it just feels right,” I said. I look at the piece of pig meat on the floor. Little Yuri crawls towards the meat and pats it down with her hands. I pick her up causing Yuri to fuss. “I shouldn’t be playing with Yuri around,” I said and sat next to Kai again. I had Yuri on my lap, and she started to make gurgling noises.

“You know you can get Sunmi to watch over Yuri,” Kai said making me shake my head.

“Honestly I don’t like Sunmi at all; she keeps giving me attitude. She keeps messing with the little things; She doesn't want to do any of the jobs I tell her to do. I don’t know what to do with her" I sighed deeply and looked down "I spoke to Suho to maybe to let her go, she needs to take off time for her and her baby. Suho insists on having her by his side” I said and started to get teary. “Do you think something is going on between them?” I ask Kai.

“Mei listens to me; Suho loves you for years. He even told me that he would sacrifice his life to making sure you’re safe and happy. Did you know that Suho will constantly call out for you in his sleep?” Kai said to make me smile. “Don’t you ever think that Suho does not love you?” Kai said and cupped my cheeks.

Later that night Suho gave me the white rose as always “Suho” I called out. Suho smiles at me and kisses the top of my forehead “Can you promise me that you would never have a concubine, I know that your father had two” I said and looked down. I started to get nervous “Never mind, you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter