Twenty One

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho POV

I was finally back at the palace with Mei my one true love. The whole ride Mei had been sleeping which was a concern, so I had the doctors examine her. Apparently Mei's back was severely burnt. They did all they could to help with the pain and healing. The doctors said her back will heal with time, leaving a faint scar. Though I didn’t care about that all, scar or no scar I will still love Mei. All I wanted to know is that she will wake up and be in my arms once again.

The doctors said she was in deep sleep; they called it a coma. They did not know when she will wake; it could be days, weeks or years. My heart started racing knowing that the fire that was my doing, I am the reason Mei hurt. “Emperor Suho we have one more thing to tell you about Mei,” The doctor said. What more can be wrong with my future wife, she is hurt and in deep sleep. “Mei is pregnant,” The doctor said making my eyes widen. “Is-“ I cut him off by raising my hand.

“Of course the child is mine,” I said in a stern voice showing who Emperor is. The doctor bowed and left me and Mei alone. I look at her sleeping face and smiled. I thought about me and Mei having a family, but I didn’t expect that Mei would sleep with that bastard, Kris. It doesn’t matter anymore as Mei is now mine, and I will love her no matter what.

Kyungsoo came in and asked “How is she doing? ” Kyungsoo sounded concern. I look up at him and raise my brow. I knew he was eavesdropping the whole time. “Hurt, sleeping and pregnant," I said as I look at my sleeping beauty.
 
"well that man,” Kyungsoo said, I just ignored him and held Mei's hand. I kissed her palm and held it close to my cheek. Then I felt her fingers twitching, making me look at her face in surprise. Mei slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

Mei tried to get up however I push her down gently “Stay, you're hurt,” I said. She nodded and didn’t even say a word.

“Who are you, who am I?” Mei question making my heart drop to my stomach. All of sudden it felt like my throat was burning I couldn’t say anything. “Mister why does my back hurt so much? ” Mei asked me struggling because of the pain. I could see her eyes getting glossy “It hurts” She cried. I quickly wiped the tears away with my fingers.

“Your name is Mei and I’m Suho your fiancé. You got into an accident and hence having a burnt ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter