Project

Loving the Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

 

 

Eunji was once again nodding off in class. Words that were spoken by the teacher came in through one ear and went out the other, the words barely making sense.

  "--Eunji can be together."   Eunji's eyes snapped open at the mention of her name. "Huh?" she said.
The teacher looked at her and gave a look of disapproval.    "I said, Luhan and Eunji can be together!" the teacher said much louder in an almost sarcastic way.   "FOR WHAT?!" Eunji yelled. "I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!"   Some students in the class laughed. The teacher brought her hand to her forehead in frustration and closed her eyes.   "Luhan?" she muttered under her breath.   "Neh?" the said boy answered.   "When you start working together, make sure you explain what we're doing since she obviously wasn't listening."   "Ahh... sure" he chuckled.   Eunji blushed as she realized how stupid she must've looked when she shouted like a crazed woman. She turned to look behind her, only to see Luhan smiling back at her with his glistening eyes. She felt her cheeks heat up further and quickly turned away. She placed her hands on both sides of her face, hoping that her cold hands could help cool down her cheeks. She furrowed her eyebrows. Why was she blushing anyway?   "I expect this project to be finished and handed in by next week," the teacher announced. "Okay, that's all. You can begin."   The classroom instantly started to fill with chatter amongst the partnered students. Eunji remained in her seat, unsure if she was supposed to go to Luhan or if she was supposed to wait for him. Several seconds passed and both of them hadn't moved.   "Hey," Luhan said. "Why aren't you coming over?"   Eunji scowled. "Why should I? You can come over to my table if you insist."   Luhan grinned before dragging his chair over next to Eunji's table. She looked at him in surprise and unconsciously moved back from their close bodies.   Luhan leaned on his hand and moved his head forward, a wide grin still plastered on his face. "Happy?"   Eunji grimaced and pushed Luhan's face away, only to discover that his skin was unbelievably soft. She shocked herself with her own actions, although she maintained a controlled expression. Luhan looked at her in surprise. 
"Yah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter