Night

Loving the Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fourteen       They both stopped in front of the restaurant Eunji had said was her workplace.    "This is it, you can go home now," Eunji said.   "Are you sure? You don't want me to wait for you?"   "No no no, of course not." Eunji didn't even want to think of how Luhan would react if he waited, only to find out she still had another job. Especially if it was at a club with erted old men.   Luhan was surprised at her tone. Eunji realized too and quickly waved her arms around as if that would clear the confusion.
"No! Thats not what I meant! I mean, yes! But I don't want you to waste your time waiting for me! I'll manage!" she blurted, feeling flustered.   "Ahh..." Luhan burst into a smile. "Awww," he cooed as he wrapped his long arms around Eunji's body. "You're worried for meeee?"   Eunji pulled back in disgust(not really.) Luhan pouted.   "Seeing as how you were sleeping like a puppy who got tired from playing, I'm not sure if you would be able to survive any longer without some sleep."   Luhan puffed his cheeks angrily. "Like a puppy?! I cannot be compared to a puppy! NO! I'm a manly man!" Luhan exclaimed triumphantly with his hands on his hips.   Eunji gaped at the boy who looked utterly ridiculous. "Yeah yeah, you really need that sleep. I think the sleep deprivation has gotten to you. You're getting delusional. Quick! Leave before its too late!" Eunji said with an unamused tone.   Luhan gaped at her sarcasm. 
Eunji broke in a small smile. "Hurry now, before you miss your bus."
"Okay...bye." Luhan nodded but as he turned around, he thought of something. Eunji already had her back turned.    "Eunji-ah!" Luhan exclaimed.    She turned around, only to be met with his lips on hers. Her breath hitched and Luhan quickly pulled away. 
"Bye bye." He waved cheekily and Eunji blushed.    "Bye, my little puppy. Nighty night!" she cooed after Luhan.   He pretended not to hear as he continued to walk down the quiet street. "But I'm a manly man though..." he whispered to himself.     Meanwhile, a girl lurked in the shadows, a grin spreading on her face. She had really scored a big one today. Luhan and Eunji, dating? Who would've thought. She quietly slipped back into the darkness, watching the video she had taken that had captured their kiss.   -----  

Eunji covered as she yawned tiredly. The blaring music playing in the club failed to keep her from being too sleepy.

  "Yah yah, you're tired already?" She turned to look at Jungkook who was leisurely concocting a new drink. He grinned. "We've still got a while to go you know."   "I know, geez. I'm probably the one who keeps their eye on the time the most," Eunji muttered, walking over to the counter and leaning on it. "Aren't you tired?" she asked, eying the young boy who  had somehow found a job at this place.   Jungkook smiled as he carefully poured the drink he made into a wine glass. "Of course I am, silly. I like to think that being energetic outside will have the same effect inside too." He carefully lifted the glass and place it on the counter in front of Eunji. "Care to try?"   Eunji looked at the boy pitifully before casting her gaze to the colourful drink in front of her.    "I'm thinking of adding it to the menu. Don't worry, I made it for light drinkers. You won't get drunk from it, well you won't get drunk from anything really from such a small amount" he assured, gesturing for her to try it with an eager face.   Eunji shrugged before she lifted the glass and poured some into . It tasted sweet with a hint of citrus, perfect for the female customers. She nodded approvingly at Jungkook who's smile widened.    "How is it?" he asked excitedly.
"It's delicious. You should definitely add it to the menu," Eunji said, taking another sip.
Jungkook grinned contently. "Glad you think so. I think I've outdone myself today."   Eunji chuckled until she heard a man shout, "Another bottle please!" She turned towards the voice and nodded her head. "Neh!"   Jungkook handed her another bottle and she quickly walked over to the man's table. "Here you go," she said, placing the bottle on the table.
"Ah-ah! Pour it for me!" the dru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter