Introducing

Loving the Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten

 

 

 

"Yah, Luhan, whats gotten into you these days?" Kai asked as Luhan was skipping happily beside them.

 

"Oh my gosh, so it wasn't just me?!" Tao exclaimed. "You're already happy all the time but I think you've progressed into major hyperness!"   Luhan turned to look at the boys and tilted his head. "Huh? I'm always like this," he said proudly.   "No, something good must've happened," Kyungsoo said, his eyes observing Luhan's every move. "C'mon, tell us."   The whole group had noticed how much more cheerful Luhan was for the past few days, not as if he wasn't already. They didn't want to say anything in case they were the only ones who thought that, but seeing as if the other 3 members thought the same thing, they decided that something really had gotten into the boy.   "Yah Tell us!!"   "Did you get a girlfriend?"   "BUO HOW COME I WASN'T INFORMED?!"   The group began to instantly make a fuss around Luhan, surrounding him so he couldn't escape. It wasn't very convenient for other students since they were huddled right in the center of a corridor.   "Spit it out!" Chen yelled as he swung an arm around Luhan's shoulder.    Luhan began to get flustered at the sudden attention. "Th-there isn't anything," he stuttered.   Baekhyun gave a playful slap on his arm. "We know you're lying you idiot!"   Chen began to strangle Luhan with his arm, not enough to kill him of course.   "OK OK! STOP!" Luhan yelled in the midst of trying to get out of the troll's grip.   Chen immediately loosened his hold. The group stood in silence as they waited for Luhan to speak.   "I...I don't have a girlfriend yet but...I have feelings for someone," Luhan said shyly.    "OooooH!" The group yelled together in excitement.    Other students shot annoyed glances at them, mainly guys.   "Who?! Who?! Is she pretty?" Chanyeol asked excitedly. 
Luhan nodded slightly with a small smile.  "'Tell us who it is, right now," Kris commanded the deer.   Luhan tried to think of a way to tell them about Eunji, but saying her name wouldn't do any good. Suddenly he remembered how she had run past them the other day when they went to karaoke. The thought made him laugh.   "Mm, you know when we went to karaoke?" Luhan said slowly. "Is it one of the girls we saw there?! They were pretty hot," Sehun added with a thoughtful look.   Luhan shook his head hurriedly. "No...you know when we were walking there..." Luhan stifled a laugh.    "I hope she's not who I'm thinking.." Tao said jokingly. "Who?" Lay asked.    "That girl...who ran past us," Luhan added. 
Tao's hand instantly shot up to cover his mouth as he burst into laughter. "Hyung! Are you serious?" Sehun frowned. "The one who really wanted to get a karaoke room?" "The one with inhumane speed!?" Xiumin exclaimed.   Luhan chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." "I didn't get to see her face though," Suho said in disappointment.   The group began to talk about how she looked but none of them had seen her face.   "Yah, is she in your class? Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter