lollipop

Maybe we're not so different

 

You follow what you feel inside

It's intuitive, you don't have to try

It comes naturally

 

"Naturally" - Selena Gomez


Hyoyeon's P.O.V

 

We've been practicing for hours and we only have a minute of the song we'll dance for MAMA. My sweat is starting to get into my clothes. It's sticky and gross. JYP comes in and tells us to call it a day. He shows us the men's and women's locker rooms to clean ourselves. Oh no, I forgot spare clothes. You're so dumb Hyoyeon! DUMB DUMB DUMB!

 

Calm down Hyoyeon, for your punishment you will have to ride home gross and uncomfortable. I sigh and grab my phone and bag. Minzy has already left due to her busy schedule, and Min was picked up by Jia. I'm the only girl here and if I'm lucky, I can escape without anyone noticing.

 

"Hyo?" I hear behind me. That charming voice that I really wish wasn't here right now. I turn around and Taeyang is looking at me up and down with a questioning gaze.

 

"Y-Yes?" I answer. Please don't notice! PLEASE DON'T NOTICE!

 

"Aren't you going to change?" Omo, he noticed! "Don't you have spare clothes?"

 

I sigh and lower my head. "No." I answer truthfully. I can't lie to him, not yet nor ever. "I forgot them."

 

He reaches into his bag and pulls out a muscle shirt and sweats. He hands them to me and smiles while I give him an 'are you sure?' look. "Hyo, I told you I'd take care of you. Why do you seem so surprised?"

 

"It's just, they're your clothes. I can't wear them!" He looks at me in wonder but I sigh in defeat when it doesn't seem like he'll change his mind. "Kamsamnida!" I sincerely smile. He smiles back and disappears into the men's locker room.

 

I walk into the women's locker room and begin to shower. Luckily Min has spare underwear. Good thing I know her lock combination. Once I'm done, I change into Taeyang's clothes. They look so baggy on me. I look like a thug. I dance all funny in front of the mirror, pretending to have swag. I write Min a note about her bras and leave it in her locker.

 

I look out the door and see no one in the halls. I smile and step out, closing the door slowly since it slammed so loudly before. I walk as swiftly as I can towards the men's locker room. I have a lollipop that I was planning to treat myself to after practice. But Taeyang deserves it more.

 

I wait and sit on the bench outside and have a towel over my head in case any of the men decide to walk out shirtless (Yes. It has happened to me before.) I wait patiently and hear the door open.

 

"Taeyang?!" I ask quickly without taking it off. "Hyo-noona?" My towel gets pulled off my head, revealing me smiling sheepishly. "Why are you waiting for Taeyang-hyung?" Taemin and Kai look at me with a crazy look.

 

"I uhh-" I hide the lollipop behind my back and the boys pounce on me to find out what I'm hiding. I scream, trying to pry them off with one hand. But I fail miserably. Kai holds my arms while Taemin holds the lollipop triumphantly in front of my face.

 

"Yah! Kids?!" We all turn to our left and Taeyang is watching us from the door. He's full dressed, a towel wrapped around his neck, and his backpack hanging from one shoulder. "What are you doing to Hyo?"

 

Taemin and Kai immediately run to his side and bow. "We were wondering why Hyoyeon was sitting outside the men's locker room with a towel over her head, why she was waiting for you, and hiding this lollipop from us?" Taemin explains.

 

Taeyang turns to look at me and I smile crookedly. "I wanted," I snatch the lollipop from Taemin's hand and give it to him. "To give this to you in return for letting me borrow your clothes. Also I promise to return them clean." I bow and look at their reactions. All of them are looking at me with surprised faces while looking at my clothing.

 

"I must go now. Kamsamnida!" I bow one last time and leave running towards the exit. Once I reach my van, I climb in and begin screaming into my purse.

 

What an embarrassing day.


 

Yuri's P.O.V

 

Because of Hyoyeon's major performance, we are stuck with nothing to do and I'm extremely bored watching TV with Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung. I hear the front door beep and Hyoyeon runs into the room and greets us all. She walks towards the kitchen and I notice her unusual clothing. Those are not hers?

 

She walks back in and settles on the couch next to Jessica. We're all staring at her as if she is a piece of meat. Maybe I wasn't the only one who noticed.

 

"Hyoraengi how was your practice today?" Jessica speaks first. "Fine, it was so much fun. You should all come watch us someday."

 

"Was it productive today?" I ask hoping she will tell us whose clothes those are. They are men's clothing but they're not Taemin and Kai's.

 

"Whose clothes are those~~?" Taeyeon finally sings the question we've all been waiting for.

 

"Wae?" She asks surprised by the answer. They both begin to tickle the truth out of her. And after a few seconds of torment she finally answers.

 

"Will you guys keep it between just the group? And will you not misunderstand?" She points at us menacingly. We all stick out our pinkies and wave them in the air.

 

"Well, you see. . . .Someone lent them to me." She tries to hide her smile.

 

"No duh! Who is it?" Jessica hits the back of her head. She massages her head and continues. "T-Taeyang," She whispers. Jessica and Taeyeon scream and Hyoyeon tries to shush them. I sit there dumbstruck. They hug Hyoyeon.

 

"Hyo, he might like you!" Taeyeon squishes her shoulder and smiles widely.

 

"Of course he does!" She does it back. I widened my eyes, the nerve of this girl. "Just like he likes Taemin, Min, and Kai. Stop creating fantasies Taeyeonnie!" She laughs.

 

I don't know why I feel relieved after hearing her say that. Maybe it's because I've always loved Taeyang after that night at the club. Just what exactly is the relationship between those two?


 

Taeyang's P.O.V

 

I'm in the studio with Jiyong and helping him record his new album. Seunghyun and the 2NE1 girls are here as well. I eat some kimchi and watch Jiyong mess around with Bom-noona.

 

"Gee-Daragone!" Bom yells in a funny accent and hits his shoulder with a pastry box. We all laugh. Then Minzy and Daesung rush into the recording panting and stop in front of me.

 

"What is this?!?!" Minzy waves her phone in front of me. Daesung is laughing with that ugly laugh he makes. We all watch them as if they're crazy. The screen finally stops and I stare at Hyoyeon wearing the clothes I lent her. I look back at them and once again Daesung laughs his ugly laugh.

 

"Why is SNSD's Hyoyeon wearing your clothes? Well? HOHOHOHOHO!" Daesung grabs Minzy's phone and shows it to everyone else.

 

 

"Yah! Youngbae?!" Bom and Dara question me with big smiles. Even CL and Seunghyun look at me evilly.

 

"Are you dating her?" Jiyong smiles as he stares at her picture. "She looks cute! If she puts on a snapback and some Jordan's she'll look better!" Jiyong's inner fashionista comes out. Cl nods as she too stares at the picture.

 

"Kai sent me this picture and said she gave you a lollipop. Oppa! Do you like Hyoyeon-unnie?!" Minzy questions me.

 

"Hyoyeon and Youngbae~ creating many dancing queens and kings." Seunghyun, Dara, and Bom begin singing.

 

"HOHOHOHO" There it is again. Daesung's ugly laugh.

 

"She forgot clothes to change into so I lent her some. Why do you think I'm dating her?" I question. I'm just being nice. Wait? What am I feeling right now? I hit my chest and cough. I decide to ignore it and look at them once again.

 

"Well, firstly only lovers do that." CL states in a 'Duh!' tone.

 

"HOHOHO, Taeyang is in love!" Daesung laughs.

 

"Dude stop that!" I throw a pillow at them. Then realization hits Bom.

 

"Wait?!? Minji, since when do you have EXO Kai's number?" The 2NE1 girls begin fussing at her. Now Daesung's laugh is directed at her. She blushes and begins to walk out of the room.

 

"I saw you treating his cramp Minzy!" I yell.

 

"OPPA~! Don't feed them information!" She yells back.

 

Good, now I've been spared. But I know this isn't over. I pull out the lollipop that Hyoyeon had given me. It’s still intact. I unwrap the funny swirled shape and smile. I begin eating it. I turn my chair and Jiyong is looking at me. He chuckles and stands up.

 

"Let's get back to work, lover boy!" I sigh and nod. Well, I thought I had escaped that. What is this feeling?!


(A/N):  I looked at the statistics and the story isn't as popular as the first chapter. But I'm happy you all stayed by our side and continue to do so. Kansamida! Upvote and subscribe!

- With lot's of love Kira503 and cagedcircuslion <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDMrghsR5Yg7mKAgxIrMz