crush

Maybe we're not so different
He’s so nice it makes my eyes dazzle
I can’t breathe because he makes me tremble.
 
"Gee" - SNSD

 

Minzy is snoring lightly next to me. Her head is leaning on the van’s window and I could see the sunlight from outside slowly rising.
 
It is 5:00 am and I still wear the smile I had fallen asleep on. I’m sincerely impatient to arrive at JYP's building. The thought I will finally see Taeyang again is going to make my seat lose some bolts from all the shaking my leg is doing.
 
I wonder if Min is there. She did not answer any of my calls and I’m beginning to worry. Is she mad at me? No my Min could never be angry with me for no reason. Something must have happened.
 
"Hyo?" 
 
"Yes?” I turn my head to the right and see Minzy is looking out the window. The car halts in a stop and we are waiting for the light to turn green.  "Is that?" 
 
I look to where she's pointing and there she is, Min. She is wearing a black hoodie with some running shorts and is walking lazily like a zombie with her shoulders moving up and down. 
 
"Hyo, let's go!" Minzy opens the door and we both rush out to her side. Min is startled at first but she realizes who we are and she jumps into our arms. She is crying but why?
 
"Min, what's wrong?" Minzy quickly hugs her.
 
"Min, why are you crying?" I wipe her tears while Minzy holds her shoulders.
 
"You know that guy I've been crushing for 2 years." she wipes her tears onto her jacket.
 
"The one who messages you kisses?" I ask and Min nods.
 
"He has a girlfriend. I saw them kiss right in front of me. I thought h-he liked-" she begins sobbing once more.
 
I fume with anger and I could tell that Minzy does too. How can that jerk do that to her? He must have a death wish.
 
"Min you are a strong, independent woman. You will not cry for him." Minzy rubs her shoulders.
 
"She's right. If he failed to notice how awesome, smart, and beautiful you are, Hell to him. It's his loss. We are here for you, right Minzy?"
 
"Don't have to tell me twice!" Minzy flashes an eye smile.
 
We hug her and her sniffles begin to slow down. "I can't believe I was such a fool!" she sighs and covers her face.
 
"You'll get through this Minnie! We'll eat lots of pancakes. And hit punching bags. Hell, we'll even make T.O.P dress up as a girl! We'll eat lots!" Minzy chirps and rubs her stomach.
 
"Yay food!" Min laughs and wipes her tears again. 
 
"Yah! Both of you realize we have to keep our weight in check for MAMA!" I stop them before they actually think they can go ahead and do it. 
 
"But fat sounds like so much fun!" Min whines.
 
"I know! Eottokke!?" I pinch her cheeks.
 
We all laugh. She mutters an 'arasso' and we all hug each other once more. "Ms. Kim?" I turn around and our driver is motioning for us to hurry into the van. 
 
"Crap! Let's go, we are so late." I push them towards the van. 

 
Kai P.O.V
 
"Where are they?" I've been waiting for her for 20 minutes in front of the JYP building  ( hoping no one has recognized me) and she's nowhere to be seen.  Aigoo! Hyoyeon-noona is really late. 
 
"Kai?" I turn around and there she is with Min and Minzy? She’s looking at me surprised. Omo, she looks so cute!
 
"Kai? Are you listening?" 
 
 "Wha-" Hyoyeon interrupts my creepy gaze on Minzy. "Yes noona?"
 
"What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be inside?" Min looks at me with a questioning gaze.
 
"Hyung and I were worried that you were late. So I came down to wait for you guys." I explain. Wait why am I being scolded? She's the one that's late.
 
"That's very kind of you Kai-sshi." Minzy's angelic voice interrupts my thoughts. My neck snaps towards her direction causing me to wince in pain. 
 
"Oww!" I hold my neck.
 
"Are you okay?!" they all run to my side. Minzy reaches me first and her lips curl up slightly as she pats my shoulder.
 
"Yes. I haven't done my stretching yet so my body is stiff." I explain and laugh weakly.
 
"Let's go get you an Ice pack. Kai-sshi." She ushers me inside. 
 
"Just call me Kai or Jongin. And thank you. You are very kind Minzy."
 
She smiles and I could have sworn she was blushing. Maybe I’m dizzy from spinning my head too fast. I turn around to see Hyoyeon and Min-noona still standing in their spots. They’re cupping their eyes and making old ahjumma faces. I'm going to hear about this later for sure.

 
Hyoyeon P.O.V
 
We enter the dance studio and everyone is already there. Taecyeon and Taeyang are stretching in front of the mirror. Wooyoong and Taemin are taking picture of Minzy and Kai who is holding an Ice pack to his neck.  
 
"C'mon! We must stretch too!" she tugs me to where they are and she begins stretching.  I can't help but feel extremely nervous. Where is my confidence and joy from earlier! Eottokke?!
 
Just stretch Hyoyeon. Maybe he hasn't noticed you yet. Keep your mind off him. But it's too hard! Wah! Eottokke!? Eottokke!?
 
"Hey!" I hear a cheerful laugh behind me, I turn around and there he is smiling so wide! I was so surprised I backed up only to hit my head on the mirror. "Ouch!" I wince.
 
"Hyoyeon!" He yells in shock. Everyone runs and circles around me. I hear Min coo at my head while I massage the pain away.
 
"Are you okay noona?" Taemin asks worriedly.  Great, it’s only your first day and you've already managed to embarrass yourself.  Good job Hyoyeon.
 
"Do you need my ice pack noona?" Kai offers and I gratefully accept it. I look at Taeyang and watch him chuckle and smile. 
 
"I think I'll have to take care of you very well Hyo!" He grabs my hand and pats it. "Are you okay now?"
 
"Y-Yes. Kamsamnida!" I stutter. 

 

Min’s P.O.V
 
Something fishy is going on with these two. Since when are they so close? Hmm?
 

Hyoyeon P.O.V
 
After I assure everyone I am alright, we all sit in a circle and begin discussing what music we should dance too.
Taeyang and the 2PM boys want to do R&B. Minzy and I want to do dubstep. While Taemin, Min, and Kai want to do Hip Hop. In the end we can’t decide on what our focal point will be.
 
"I personally find popping my strongest technique along with ero dance moves." Minzy states.
 
"Mine is popping as well. But I can learn other techniques fast and well." I contribute as well. Honestly I really don't care on what I dance to.
 
"Let's see, how about we do this. Let's record ourselves dancing to a song. And after we are all done, we'll see what styles fits all of us the best and what other techniques we can add to the dance routine." Taeyang compromises. We all nod and he stands up and walks to a table behind us.
 
He comes back and in his hand are sticky notes and a beanie. He each passes us a sticky note and hands Taecyeon a pen and tells him to write his name and pass it on. He does the same with Min and so on.
 
Once we are all done, he holds the beanie in front of the others so they could drop it in. As soon as he comes towards me, we look up and lock eyes with each other. I blush and he smiles. Eottokke!? I'm melting from the inside. 
 
He sits down and explains that whoever's name is drawn, they will dance first. He reaches into the beanie and grabs the folded sticky note. He places the beanie aside and begins unfolding it. He smiles widely and looks up directly at me. "Hyo, you're up!"
 
I shyly get up and pull out my phone from my pocket and unlock it. I scroll through my playlist and I choose ‘Me & You’ by Cassie and I plug it into the speakers and I look at Taeyang and he already has his phone recording.
 
I play the music. I begin with a wave and shake my hips to the side and side step. I do some popping and locking and follow the music closely and soon I’m lost in my surroundings. I let myself go into the song and dance with all my heart. I feel really confident dancing to this song.
 
Once it ends I hear clapping and I smile and watch everyone with smiles on their faces. My hoobae's are clapping and Min and Minzy are giving me a thumbs up. Taeyang is looking at me in amazement and I can’t help but blush. Well at least I'm hoping it is admiration.
 
"You did awesome, Hyo! Daebak!" He laughs. I sit back down and watch everyone go up. Finally it is Taeyang's turn and he plays 'Let me love you’ by Mario. He moves so swiftly and precise. He looks so engrossed into the dance and my admiration for him only grows more. Or is it my crush?
 
Yes, I admit it.
 
I, Kim Hyoyeon, am crushing on the y YG Dancing King, Dong Taeyang.

A/N:  My lovely co-author cagedcircuslion and I have worked hard for this chapter. I had writers block, but I managed to cure it with my powers (JK. I don't have any, it just came to me in a dream)

Mianhe, for taking to long on updating.  

Take care, eat and sleep well.

Saranghae <3 - Kira503

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiGkwcX3GGtLcx1QulctF