maybe?

Maybe we're not so different

It's embarrassing so don't laugh

It's the truth so don't make fun either

I'm just saying stupid things again

"Oh!" - SNSD


 

"Okay okay, I'll pay but only because Hyoyeon-unnie accepted our invitation!" Chaerin runs to the room and we accompany the pizza delivery man at the door. 

 

"Do you like 2NE1?" Bom questions the young boy with her doll like eyes. He nods slowly mesmerized by her beauty. "Do you know who this lovely girl is?" She points at me. 

 

He turns to look at me and nods vigorously. "Hyoyeon-noona ~!" he whispers. Minzy and Dara have a hard time controlling their laughter they hold onto the wall for support.

 

I blush and smile at him. Chaerin returns with the money and we all bid him goodbye. She looks at us questioning us with her cat like eyes. 

 

"Anyway, let's play a game!! What's a sleepover without fun games?" Chaerin drops her gaze and pulls out ‘LIFE’. 

 

"Yay! I love this game," Bom takes it from her hands and opens the box. We all sit around their coffee table while she sets up the game. 

 

We all play and laugh as one of us is sent to the hospital to give birth to her 5th child (to Bom's amusement she sings out "Kai ~!" and Minzy turns beat red.)

 

"Wait, you like Jongin?" I ask her. She looks down to her feet and nods.

 

"AHH~! Our Minzy is growing up. Don't grow up too fast though! Or I'll be sad you’re leaving your unnie!" Chaerin hugs her.

 

"I knew it! Min owes me money!" I fist pumped the air. We all laugh and Bom reaches out for my hand. Her eyes sparkle and she smiles. "So, you and Taeyang huh?" 

 

Her question catches me off guard. Taeyang and I? What about us?

 

"Tell us everything and don't take us for liars, we saw a picture of you wearing his clothes now tell us!" she shakes my shoulders while the other girls laugh.

 

"I-I don't know w-what to say?" 

 

Chaerin scoots closer and grabs a car from the game board. "Look Taeyang always talks about how great of a dancer you are. And there are other dancers he can talk about but you seem to be the only one he's worried and cares about. Do you feel the same?" she pleads with her cat eyes. "Do you like him as a friend or maybe something more?"

 

At this point all the girls are looking at me, waiting for my answer. They've been nothing but nice to me. And Minzy trusts them so much. Can I do the same?

 

"You can trust us Hyoyeon. We are all friends here. Just think of us as part of your family." Dara smiles. I can’t help it. They made me feel so special and they seem like they sincerely care. "Yes". There I said it.

 

"I've been crushing on Taeyang for 4 years."

 

They all squeal and hug me. "Taeyang and Hyoyeon are going to make dancing babies~ Cute dancing babies~!" Bom begins singing.

 

"Chincha? For that long? How?" Chaerin and Dara both say. I laugh at their cuteness.

 

"You never told me this unnie~ I thought we were friends!" Minzy pouts. For someone who hates aegyo she sure knows how to do it.

 

"I'm sorry Minz, but I've realized this myself for the past week. He makes me feel so… Important. But you guys cannot tell him or anyone else. I haven't even told my sisters because I've been so afraid." I don't want anyone to know. Even though the rest of SNSD are like my family, I just can't tell them for some reason. Especially Yuri, she's been avoiding me and I think I know why.

 

"It's an honor that we're the first to know Hyo. Is it okay if I call you that?" Dara smiles once again. I nod and hug her.

 

"And we won't tell him. It's not our secret or right to tell him. But we'll be so happy if you two date!" Bom holds her cheeks while she shakes her head.

 

"I'm afraid to tell him though. We are so different and we are in rivaling record labels. Our fans probably wouldn't like it. And he probably would like someone like Yuri. I'm too quirky and weird. I'm not pretty enough to stand next to a man like him."

 

"Hyoyeon that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Sorry for being blunt but in case what we told you went in from one ear and out the other, he always talks about you. How great you dance and how talented you are. He even gets mad when SM gives you so little lines and screen time." Chaerin grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. Chaerin isn’t too fond of skinship with people she just met but I guess I’m a special case. 

 

"You mean something to him Hyo; he just hasn't realized it yet." They all look at me with caring eyes. I smile and try not to cry. I've never felt such a great connection with anyone except my sisters. "Then how about you help me, I want to know if Taeyang will like me back. It's time I stop being scared of dating again." 

 

They all smile and hug me. Bom’s squealing might have left me death. But I don't care; I just want to feel their love.

 

"Let's go to SM tomorrow together. We don't have a schedule tomorrow and we can watch you and maybe give some opinions!" Chaerin goes to the kitchen.

 

"That would be awesome! I've never been in other companies before. What if we meet nice young men for us?" Bom squeals.

 

"Bom! They're all going to run away from you once they sense your desperation. I wouldn't mind meeting the SHINee boys again though." Dara laughs and sits next to me as we face the TV. Minzy places "Frozen" into the Blu-ray player. 

 

Chaerin returns with our snacks and sits on my left. "Aish! More work for me!" she cries as Bom is planning on what to wear tomorrow. 

 

"I have a feeling tomorrow we won't be practicing at all." Minzy whispers to me. I agree as well. I have a feeling I'll be introducing many of my hoobae's tomorrow to Bom.


(A/N): I haven't been updating because I got busy with someone important. But I'll update soon.

Saranghae ~