complicated

Maybe we're not so different

And I been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

 

"Story Of My Life" - One Direction


 


 

Hyoyeon

 

It's been weeks and we all practiced in peace and harmony. At least I'm sure that's what you all wanted to hear.

 

But it hasn't.

 

After the burning incident Yuri has not spoken to me since. Not a single word. And it bothers me so much because I have no idea what I've done to upset her.

 

During practices she would make it so awkward and would continually try to take my spot. For example, the solo with Taeyang we were planning.  She made a fit and demanded we'd audition for that spot.

 

Of course, everyone said it was too much trouble and I was a sunbae in dancing or as Taemin stated "She is way better than you." To which he earned a glare from her and snickers around the room.

 

And she made it so hard for Taeyang and I to talk. I gave up to at least try to be friendly since I did say I'd back off. But it made it extremely awkward either way since everyone seemed to align me with him. I remember how Jaebum had admitted it and blushed extremely hard and began to babble on about how great of a dancer I was (I was laughing). But I thanked him anyway.

 

But other than that we were able to practice and complete the dance. During this whole project I made so many friends in the YG and JYP building. And I made great memories with everyone.

 

Kai and Minzy have been so into each other I'm surprised they haven't started to date already. Bom met EXO, Jaebum, and the rest of the boys. They all love her so she has her own personal batch of followers now. Chaerin and Taeyeon created a whole new friendship. Dara had a whole new batch of followers too since SNSD came over and asks for advice about all things Sandara Park.

 

And now we only have 2 weeks before MAMA.  

 

And I am extremely nervous.



 

 


 

Taeyang

 

I am annoyed. Beyond annoyed.

 

It's been weeks.

 

Too long.

 

And not a single one of them was I able to have a proper conversation with Hyoyeon. I've known how ever since that night I accidently slept with Yuri that she loved me. I hadn't meant to though. I was drunk and I was having those moments where I get into the the wild and crazy side. And waking up and seeing myself and Yuri sneaking out with her shoes in hand and messy hair. I knew I messed up. I was scared of the consequences and I denied knowing what I had done. And since Yuri never contacted me after that I assumed that that day gave no product of Yuri and I.

 

And now she was getting in between Hyoyeon and I. I admit that I've always liked her. For what? 4-5 years. I just never admitted it to no one, not even myself. Well it started as a crush but now that I've gotten to know her, I know it's love. But obstacles, all these obstacles.

 

"What are you daydreaming about?" Jiyong called from behind me. I was laying on the couch in the studio and he was sitting in the rolling chairs and facing the soundboard. "Well,"

 

"You know you're my bestfriend. And I don't mean to be such a wuss but-"

 

"You like Hyoyeon."

 

I turned to him and he sat there so cool and smug. We both laughed and sighed. "Yeah."

 

"So what's stopping you. You know YG doesn’t care if we date."

 

"It's not that," I sigh and wipe my face in frustration. "it's Yuri."

 

"Yuri?"

 

"She, she's been. . . She still likes me." I finished.

 

"Then tell her you don't feel the same way."

 

"I did."

 

She had confessed two days after she joined the team. I was baffled after she did but she understood that if I didn't like her the same way she would at least try to win me over.

 

"Then tell her that you're interested in Hyoyeon. Maybe that way she'll back off." We sat there and I realized I sounded so- I don't mean to be a ist but I felt like such a girl.

 

"Whatever. I'll try after. I won't have to be around Yuri so much."

 

"But  wherever there is Hyoyeon there will be Yuri. Remember, they're So Nyu Shi Dae~" he dragged out the 'dae'.  

 

I sighed.

 

Why do girls have to be so complicated?

 

A/N: I didn't want to add much to this chapter so forgive me if it's too short. Thank you for all the support and hope for the best this upcoming chapter.

 

Saranghae~!