a date and the mysterious dragon

Maybe we're not so different

And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come

 

"Can't Feel My Face" - The Weeknd

 


 


 

"And that's what happened."  I shrugged scooping the ice cream Jong Suk brought me into my mouth.

 

"That’s awful!!" Bom yelled. We all shushed her immediately before she blew our cover. We were sitting on a hill wearing dark clothing on our bare faces.

 

"I agree with Bom," Dara glared at Bom. She giggled saying 'oops'. "He didn't even let you explain!"

 

"I had a bad feeling leaving you behind. I should of stayed." Minzy sulked into her own tub.

 

"Now Minzy, how were you supposed to know that this would happen?" Jong Suk rubbed her shoulder in comfort. "Don't blame yourself."

 

She smiled weakly but I know she was upset. I smiled at her reassuring her it wasn't her fault. "Please don't say anything."

 

"Like hell I won't say anything!" Chae hissed. "You are too nice for your own good. And no one speaks to my friends like that, I don’t care if Yuri is a sunbae. I'll give that rude backstabbing-"

 

"Chae-" I cut her off. "I'll fix it, I promise."

 

"No you won't. I've known you for years and you won't do anything." Jong Suk backhanded my head.

 

"Ow~"

 

"That’s right, feel the pain. Maybe it'll knock some sense into you!"

 

"Yah, if I wanted to get hit I would've gone to my omma!" I whined but couldn't help but agree with him. I am too ashamed and angry to see Taeyang.

 

He was rude and basically called me an attention . Well not really but he might as well have. If he had only let me explain. Maybe Taeyang turned out to be different. I mean, he was used to the spotlight. I barely had lines and screen time. Maybe I was getting way over my head. How did I ever possibly think that someone like Taeyang could relate or like me nonetheless?

 

I sighed and took another scoop of my ice cream. My life is just too complicated. I should drop out, I doubt I could work with Taeyang now. Plus it'll give Yuri more alone time with him

 

I feel a hand hit my head and several scoops of ice cream hit me. I look up from my tub and I see the girls with spoons in their hands aimed at me and Jong Suk's retreating arm.

 

"We know what your thinking. And no! You are not leaving the project!" Minzy yelled. "Who will protect us from Yuri?"

 

"I can't even do that anymore. I have to be nice." I rolled my eyes at the thought of Yuri getting away with mistreating my teammates. She was being so annoying! I start hitting the tub with my spoon and creating a hole, spilling all the Ice cream on my lap.

 

"Ugh!!''" I yelled. "WHY ME?!"

 

"Shh!!!"

 

"Sorry."

 

 


 

 

It's been two days and I made an excuse to sleep at the 2ne1 dorm. Taeyeon had lied to the girls that I was going away because my mother was sick. But I bet Yuri said otherwise.

 

I stayed on the couch watching movies and dramas the whole time. The girls had schedules and Minzy had practice so I was alone the whole time. I was suppose to go to practice today. But I had made my decision on not going. Minzy literally tried to pry me off the couch but I held on like a stubborn cat.

 

I heard the doorbell ring and I lazily got up. Maybe one of them forgot their keys. I approach the door. I was too lazy to check who it is that I opened it without a care. Jiyong was behind the door, standing there with a bag in hand.

 

"Here," he throws the bag at me. "Get dressed, we're going on a field trip."

 

"But-"

 

"Change!" He ordered then smiled cheekily. "I'll wait here."

 

I huffed but did anyway. I don't know why i listened to him but I chose to ignore my conscious. I had showered in the morning so I changed and applied light make up to my eyes. I close the door to the apartment and follow Jiyong to his Lamborghini.

 

"Really?! You brought this?'" I said in disbelief. "People will know it's you!"

 

"That’s not our ride, that hyundai-" he pointed at the back of his Lamborghini was a silver tinted car. "Is ours. My Lamborghini is distraction. It's going to my mother's house."

 

"Oh, well where are we going?"

 

"You'll see," I followed him to the car.

 

 


 

 

Taeyang

 

Two days, and Hyoyeon was trolling in my mind. No matter what I did, she would be there giggling or making corny jokes. I was still mad for what she had done, but my heart told me otherwise. Man, I need to tune her out.

 

"Yongbae?"

 

I look up and I see Hyoyeon smiling that warm smile of hers I loved. Wait, what? I rubbed my eyes to find Yuri not Hyoyeon.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I hear talking to me but I can't register what she says. I just nod and continue thinking about Hyo. I wonder what she is doing? Is her mother fine? Is her mother even really sick?

 

"So how about it?"

 

"Yeah sure." I say not aware of the last few words she said.

 

"Great! It's a date, come to the dorm at 8:00. No one will be home." She skips away happily leaving me dumbfounded. Did I just agree to a date?

 

 


 

 

Minzy

 

“Where is she?” Taemin approached me and Kai. Yuri and Taeyang were talking in a corner and everyone else was practicing or listening intently to the music.

 

“She refused to come,” I said. “But what she wants everyone to know is that her mother is sick and had to leave last minute yesterday.”

 

“Why is she lying about where she is?” Kai asked me worried. “I’ll tell you later.” I patted his shoulder.

 

I just hope Hyo thinks this through, but maybe Bom is right. Maybe Taeyang needs a push and Hyoyeon another scoop of ice cream to the face.

 

A/N: Okay, i think I am better now. I saw the same commercial I had cried to and didn’t cry this time. Anyway, here is another update. Just so everyone knows. I have this story posted on Wattpad because it’s easier to read on it than here. But here on AF, I’ll be posting a chapter first and three days later on Wattpad.  I hope I didn’t confuse anyone, On Wattpad though, I am under the name Kwon_Valerie or @kwonvalerie.

 

Thanks for the love and support

 

any questions or you just want to comment below that will be awesome. Thanks you original subscribers!! And welcome new subscribers!!

 

w/ love,


Kira503