invisible

Maybe we're not so different

Hear me out,

There's so much more to life than what you're feeling now

Someday you'll

look back on all these days

And all this pain is gonna be invisible

 

"Invisible" - Hunter Hayes

 


 

 

Continuation. . .

 

Yuri

 

I grabbed onto the edge of the doorway. I saw them so close, it brought me pain. Hyoyeon would never do this to me. She was there when I was going through a rocky path. My eyes filled with tears by the second. I stepped away and slowly made my way out.

 

It hurts.

 

And I ran away.

 

 


 

 

Hyoyeon

 

We looked into each others eyes in what seemed for forever. I felt my cheeks burn up. I laughed and backed away slowly.

 

“W-Wae?”

 

He smiles and laughs himself. “Mianhe, did I scare you? I like it when people look at me when I talk to them.”

 

“O-Oh. Um, Mianhe.”

 

“No it’s okay, I startled you. I should be the one to apologize. I was too bold.” We both stay quiet for a moment. “So, would you like some help?”

 

“Sure.” I nod and begin to stretch and loosen the muscles I hurt. This is my chance to get to know him more and gain his feelings.

 

“Okay, let’s begin!” He smiles.

 


 

 

We were sweating and dead tired. I had finally mastered the move so it was all worth it. We looked at each other and laughed. We looked so awful!

 

“I’m sorry. This is all my fault for not learning it. But watching you this way. . .is so worth it!” I laughed and rolled on my tummy on the floor. He was standing next to me. His sweaty shirt was slick pressed into his chest, his hair was drenched, but his smile glowed in the dim lighted dance room.

 

“You look pretty y,” I laughed. I knew that was too much but it was the truth.

 

He laughed and pulled his hair back. “What?! You should see me everyday!” He joked.

 

“I do, but sweat makes you look irresistible.”

 

He laughed again. “I should say the same for you, actually I shouldn’t it’ll make you cocky.”

 

“Don’t deny what you see, I am a sweaty and stinky hot mess!”

 

This time we both laughed and stayed still. We were at peace, relaxed, and enjoying each others company. He was a pretty good guy!

 

Maybe we’re not so different. . .

 

 


 

 

Yuri

 

It’s 11:00pm.

 

I’ve been waiting for Hyoyeon to comeback since 7:00.  

 

Taeyeon had arrived from her hometown 30 minutes ago and was passed out on the couch. I was watching re-runs of Inkigayo. And now Dancing 9. It was the same special of when Hyoyeon danced with Lay and Kai.

 

She moved so swiftly and so cool. I wouldn’t be surprised if Taeyang did fall for her.

 

Here I go again. Hyo is my friend, my sister, but I feel so betrayed. I know I haven’t clarified to her my motives of joining the team. I knew I couldn’t think this way. But I can’t help but be scared that she’ll take all my chances of being with Taeyang away. For two years, my heart has belonged to him.

 

I’ve rejected so many men because I don't want anyone but him.

 

I hear the door to the dorm open and it’s Hyoyeon looking awful and sweaty. “Hyo? Are you okay?!”

 

She looks at me and smiles. “Yeah, why?” She smiles. She skips to the kitchen humming what sounded like Fantastic Baby.

 

“Why is Hyo so happy?” Taeyeon wakes up and stretches in her spot.

 

“I don’t know?” I say baffled.

 

“YURI!” Hyoyeon runs to me. “I learned it, thanks to your help!” She hugged me.

 

“Um, yeah. . .” I cringe. "You're welcome?"

 

“Where were you?” Taeyeon stands up and walks towards her. “Why are you out so late?”

 

“I was practicing a move. I’m sorry for not telling you Yul. I just wanted to master it so badly, it slipped my mind.” She apologized.

 

“Who were you with?!”

 

“Eh, what do you mean?” She looked shocked. Right! I forgot they didn’t know I saw them together.

 

“You smell like a man.”

 

“I do not!” She smells herself. “I don’t smell like anything but sweat.” Her blonde eyebrows raised.

 

“Just answer me cause I smell it!!” I felt the gears in my brain starting to turn. “Were you with a possible boyfriend?” I teased.

 

“WAE!! A boyfriend!?” Taeyeon grabbed her hands. “Are you seeing someone and didn’t tell us!! Hyo how could you!!”

 

“Aniyo! I don't have one.” She laughs at our silly leader.

 

“Really? Then why do I smell Tae- I mean a man's musk.” I quickly corrected myself. Thankfully Taeyeon was still distracting her so she didn’t hear my slip up.

 

“I was with Taeyang.” She finally pushed Taeyeon away. “He was helping me learn a move.”

 

“Oh really? A man and a woman together late at night!! OMO! Hyoyeon! You naughty girl!!” I laughed and patted her head.

 

“Yah! Yul, don’t forget I’m older than you!” She laughed. She looked at me weirdly. “Plus we were only dancing, nothing more nothing less.”

 

“Oh, well now that we are on the topic of men, I have something to say!”

 


 

 

Hyoyeon

 

Taeyeon and I scoot closer to hear. Yuri grabs our hands and scoots closely. “There is someone I like.” She says.

 

I stay quiet with wide eyes open. Taeyeon squeals and hugs Yuri saying she’s growing up! Gosh that Umma. I laugh weakly.

 

“And it seems Hyoyeon is the only one who can help since she seems to be close to this person!” She smiles. I swear it’s more of a smirk.

 

“Taeng, Hyo, I like Taeyang Oppa.”

 

I hear squeals behind me but I don’t turn.

 

“Yah!! You scoundrels, you were all listening!!” Taeyeon yells at the girls.

 

“Seohyunnie, I thought you were better than that!!!” Yuri runs to the now screaming girls with Taeyeon. All I hear behind me is,

 

‘Yuri likes Taeyang!’

 

‘Yul and Yong!’

 

‘So much appeal in a couple!!’

 

‘Kyeopta!! We’ll be related to Big Bang!!’

 

“Sooyoong!!” I hear Yuri scream. “So Hyo!?”

 

I turn and face them all, they look so happy, smiling and cheering for her. I plaster on the biggest smile I can muster. And I laugh. I laugh the pain away.

 

“Will you help me win his heart?!” She looked so hopeful.

 

They all look at me and I feel burdened to say, “Of course.”

 

More and more screaming! And they take her away to Tiffany’s room for a look for tomorrow to impress Taeyang. I stay behind with Taeyeon who waited for me. “C’mon Hyo! Let’s help!!”

 

“I have to make a call. I’ll be there in a few.”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Great. Just need a minute to process this great news! I’ll take the call outside.”

 

She nodded and left for the room. I grab my phone and begin dialing.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

"Jong-suk?”

 


 

 

A/N: So Roxylovexoxo, you’re joining the army. I’ll try to update as soon as i possibly can. This chapter is dedicated to you!! I love all my fans but her comment made my heart stop, had to address the situation. Hope you all liked the chapter. Comment and stay tuned.

 

Sareanghaeyo~!