moving on

Maybe we're not so different

I don’t desire anything else

I can’t live one day without you

I only love one person,

You

"Saying I love you" – Soyou (SISTAR)


Hyoyeon

When Hyoyeon opened the door the following morning she did not expect to see him.

Maybe Chaerin, Jongsuk, Min, or even one of the other members of the dance project. But not him. So why was he here?

He was in the living room looking at the pictures of her and the girls. His eyes lingered on a picture of Yuri and she could see a change in them. She placed her mug back on the coaster that was on the small table in their living room. She stood up and finally spoke to him. 

“What are you doing here?”

He didn’t answer and picked up his own mug and brought it to his lips. She eyed his movements. 

She huffed and slammed her palm on the table. She was growing tired of this little game he was playing. “Why are you here Jiyong?”

“Because I can Hyoyeon.”

“Maybe so but you haven’t said anything since you got here.”

He smiled and then laughed. “I didn’t know you liked the sound of my voice so much, even though I’ve been so nice to you, why do you treat me like this?”

“I don’t need your pity Jiyong.” Huffing she leaned back down into the couch, defeated. “I never asked you to be nice to me either.”

“Kurae, but tell me something.” His sharp eyes held her down.  “What if I told you Taeyang plans to look for you soon.”

“BWO?” she yelled out loud casing him to get annoyed of her tone.

“Like I said for all I know he might be on his way as we speak.”

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?” She jumped up and started tiding up the room. “Oh God, I look so terrible.”

“I see you’re ready to face him huh?”

“What? Of course I am, I know what to say to him now.”

“And what is that?”

“That Yuri is not some plaything.”

This time it was his turn to be shocked. Wasn’t she mad at her?

“What do you mean by that?”

She stopped and turned to him. “When came back to the dorm yesterday Yuri and I made up. She didn’t stop from telling me what happened. I may love Taeyang but he's not worth it if all he does is mess with people's feelings.”

Hyoyeon finished and picked up the mugs from the table and walked towards the kitchen. She came back with her hands on her hips and looked down at Jiyong. “Now, if you excuse me I need to prepare to have the talk of my life.”


Taeyang

He was leaving his car, placing a small box in his pocket and walking towards the elevator of an apartment building. Pressing the same numbers as he had before, he was finally on his way to the dorm of SNSD. To meet his Hyoyeon.

Yes, he loved her and he was finally going to take the initiative and make her his. ‘I only hope she feels the same way.’ He thought.

The elevator chimes his arrival and once the door open he dashes into the hallway leading to the dorm.

After pressing the doorbell, he makes a quick fix to his hair. He stops when he hears the door click open and he stares in awe as he sees her for the first time since their fight.

Hyoyeon stood there in a yellow flowy dress with her beautiful blonde hair pinned to one side. She smiled and let him in. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch. He wanted to speak but he couldn’t, she took his breath away. He had an urge to grab her and kiss her to his heart’s content.

“Before you say anything, I just want to let you know that I love you," she finally spoke.

His eyes widened and his heart skiped a beat. Did he hear correctly?

“But,”

He shifts towards her and grabs her hand and holds it to his chest. “Don’t say it.”

Her eyes begin to water and he reaches forward and wipes the tear that slips.

“If you say 'but' and tell me you won’t be with me, I’ll take you by force.”

“Taeya-“

“Please!” he shouted.. He kneeled before her and gripped her hands. “I know I messed up. I apologize. I was a jerk and I shouldn't have been. I apologize for hurting Yuri and causing such a drift in your friendship.”

He looked at her eyes wet with tears. She raised her hand to wipe them. “I’m sorry for forcing you to wait.”

“Taeyang, why are you saying all of this? What does all of this mean?”

“That I love you.” He finished.

“Wae?”

“I love you Kim Hyoyeon and I’m sorry for not realizing it sooner.”


Jongsuk

He sat in the conference room waiting to call Hyoyeon. He was reading a script and he wanted it to end so he could call her.

His heart told him he wanted her happy. But deep down- he really wanted her all for himself. He wished that it never worked out with Taeyang and she’d move on and be with him.

But he couldn’t be that selfish. He knew Taeyang was a good man and he’d make her happy.

“Why do you hurt her? How can you give her so much hope and shoot her down like that?”

“I do not such thing, I understand I have done bad things but I tend to make up for them and be the man she wants me to be. I love her. I realize that now and if she feels the same way. Then-I will ask her to be with me.” Taeyang spoke with such confidence.

“What if I told you, that I plan to do the same?”

Taeyang’s eyes widened but he didn't back down. “Then I guess I’ll have to fight harder than you.”

That had happened yesterday and he still couldn’t believe he actually challenged him. But there wasn't really a challenge? Taeyang held her heart and Jongsuk could not do anything to change that.


 

Yuri

She was with the girl's at a bar. Tiffany and Sooyong were dancing foolishly while Seohyun tried to stop them from making fools of themselves. Taeyeon who sat close enough to be audiable yelled at them to stop. 

"You okay Yul?"

She turned around and faced her good friend and nodded, smiling lightly.

"Yeah just thinking and enjoying myself."

"Good, because I miss my two crazy friends Yuri and Hyoyeon who would play and fight but still love each other a lot." Jessica pouted thinking over the last few days. Yuri smiled remembering the good old days when they only cared about debuting and not boys. Honestly, she did miss those day but never really got a chance to say it out loud. 

All of the drama that had been going on all because of her was something she was ashamed about. Especially after Taeyang rejected her.

When Hyoyeon talked to her yesterday and hugged her saying she was sorry, her eye nearly bulged out. How could she apologize for something that wasn't her fault?

Hyoyeon was there for her when the whole 'pregnancy scare' happened and she was the only one who always supported her too. Sure the girls did too, but she was second to Hyoyeon in dancing but she was never treated in such away-always an equal.

Smiling she took a sip of her drink and decided to let it all go. Life was too short for resentment and regret. "Well," she screamed out loud. "If he doesn't want all of this," she pointed to herself. "Then he isn't worthy of my tears!" she dipped her head back and downed her drink. The girl's laughed and joined in with her.

Taeyeon who was now dancing could only wish Hyoyeon and Taeyang good luck from afar.


A/N: I know the last chapter was short. I was barely getting back into it, and I didn’t want to drag it on and make it boring. But I hope this one will make up for it. By the way, I still want to apologize for taking so long. I feel so bad to all 115 of you I’ve had waiting. I hope you all continue to support "Maybe not so different" for the rest of 2016 and maybe 2017.

Comment and Upvote!

Thank you all!

w/ lots of love,

Kira503