The Bet

Twins!

MINHO POV

"of course doughnut store!" "Of course behind my car!" Onew hyung and Key said in unison. that's not really make any sense how could they met Krystal at the same time but in the different place pfft.

"ha-ha so now Krystal has a twin sister huh?" Jonghyun hyung cuts our conversation.

"well guess i should call her.." i said as i grab my phone and start pressing the number.

"do you wanna bet with the diva hyung?" Key asked Onew Hyung.

"you think I scared? of course i'll win"

"okay if you loose.. hmmm how about not to eat chicken untill Jonghyun and Jessica dating?" 

"HEY! why you bring me into your stupid games???? and why with Jessica?" Jonghyun hyung shouted in anger but his face clearly tell us he's blushing.

"Hyung your face is blushing" said Taemin

"shut up kid."

"HAHA you think i don't know you are texting with her all day long huh?" said Key with a big evil smile on his face.

"..huh is that true Key?" asked Onew hyung.

"yeah i saw it. hey so do you agree with the bet?"

"well it's really hard for me, but I agree with it. i'm gonna win though. so if you loose you have to buy me a chicken every day until Jonghyun and Jessica are dating."

"ya! stop it!" Jonghyun shouted again. But of course they ignored him.

"okay. what ever. i agree!" Key answered as he shook his hand with Onew.

"okay I understand now, bye Krystal Good Night, love you" I hung up the phone and back with the others.

"tell me now Minho where's the real Krystal??!" asked Key.

"YEAH!" 

"you two should change the bet I think.." 

"SHUT UP JJONG!" 

"....errr chill you guys, Krystal said she met Key at the doughnut store." 

"HA i knew it! i'm gonna win!! say good bye to your chicken!"

"....no.. this couldn't be... i can't believe it.." 

"that's the true hyung hehe so Key, who's Krystal friend she wanted to meet?" i asked Key. 

"mmm i don't really know it but I guess she/he is a secret person? haha she don't want me to see her friend" 

"..secret? Minhae?" i thought.

"minhae? who's he?" 

"no no he's nothing. i feel sleepy, i want to go to bed first, good night!" I go to my bed and start close my eyes. 

KEY POV

"wew he's acting weird, I wonder who's Minhae?" i thought 

"Guys it's already late let's go to sleep." i said to the others.

"Jonghyun! i don't care anymore. you must confess your feeling to Jessica by tomorrow! "

"you crazy, do you think it's so easy i confess my feeling to her?? and if I confessed it, do you guarantee if Jessica will accept me?" said Jonghyun.

"shut up you two! ke ke ke~ now you know who's the winner. bye~ goodnight~" i said and start hugging my pillow and suddenly i feel something behind my back.

"ya! taemin! your doll is in my bed!" i throw his 'lovely' bear to his face.

"oh! I'm looking for it! now i can go to sleep!"

"yeah yeah go to sleep with your lovely bear from your girlfriend HA."

"she's not my girlfriend!" he shouted but i pretend to sleep. haha stupid maknae who fools in love.

-----To be continued---- 

hey readersss! sorry for long updates! and sorry if this chapter's boring:( the next chapter will revealed Jonghyun confess his feeling and who's maknae loves (do u have any guess about that?) :D and..... maybe Minho will revealed the fake Krystal? don't know it yet, but i'm so sorry if i won't update soon, because i'm going to have examsss :-/