confess

Twins!

SNSD's Dorm. 

no one's POV

"ding dong!" the door bells are ringing. 

"i get it" said seohyun.

"oh! its SHINee, annyeong,  come in!" 

"annyeong seohyun-ssi" Jonghyun, Onew, Key, and Taemin getting in the dorm.

"oh! hey guys, why you all suddenly come here? and where's Minho?" said Yuri.

"uh... we were just want to hanging out and ended at your dorm hehe is that okay? and minho is with Krystal" said Key lying about the actual reason why they're here. 

"yeah sure no problem. we were bored too haha" said Yoona.

"why don't we watch dvds together? i just bought some" said Taeyeon.

"great idea Taeyeon noona, anyway, is there any food in here?" Taemin suddenly ask.

"ya! it's rude asking food in others house! little kid." Jonghyun said.

"haha it's okay but unfortunately we don't have any food left. maybe we should buy the food first?" said Yoona.

"yes yes i'm hungry too" said Sooyoung.

"i'll buy the food! but of course I don't want to go alone" said Jessica.

"well let Jonghyun go with you" said Onew hiding his smile.

"ouch! huh... oh yes yes no problem, i will go buy food too." said Jonghyun immediately after Onew pinch his back.

"okay we better go now Jonghyun!" said Jessica and they're going out the dorm.

"phew.. better Jonghyun did his best!" said Onew. 

"...wait, what?" said Sunny

"oh, no, nothing." said Onew.

"HAHA" Taemin's laughter break.

"ya! pabo!" said Key to Taemin.

"you all really has a hidden reason to come here right?" said Yuri.

"yes and that's all about Jonghyun.." said Hyoyeon.

"Ah! now I know! it's all about Jonghyun and Jessica! right?!" said Taeyeon.

"...better you all ask Onew" said Key.

"uuuuhhh..." onew can't say anything.

"Onew oppa, please tell us..." said Sunny with her aegyo.

"rr.... okay, Jonghyun want to confess his feeling to Jessica" said Onew finally.

"what.. OMOOO it's getting fun! i know they will together!" Yoona and Yuri yelling together.

"is Jessica noona like Jonghyun hyung?" ask Taemin.

"don't ask, every time she get his text. she can't stop smiling" said Tiffany.

"yeah, we all know that she like him and i'm hundred percent sure that she will say yes when Jonghyun confess his feeling" said Sooyoung.

Jonghyun's POV

"Jessica theres something.." I look down to hid my clumsy face

"...what is it Jong? is there something you forgot to buy?" she said as she look my plastic bag.

"no no! I want to say something about you" i look into her hair.

"uhh? is it about my hair? i cut it yesterday is it bad? aaah, it's true then if Yoona and Yuri keep teasing me that i look wie---"

"yeppo" i cut it. this is the time

"..huh? what do you said?"

"you're beautiful Jung Jessica just the way you are. I don't even care what your hair like I always think you're beautiful. I love you."

"..Jonghyun-ah I-I don't.."

" do you want to be my girlfriend, beautiful?"

".....yes Jonghyun oppa. actually every time you texted me i can't stop smiling" 

"cute" i pinch her cheeck and lean my lips on her forehead. the best time ever.

 

At Krystal Car

No one's POV

"so I'm the real Krystal. and this is Kim Sooyeon we accidently meet and decided to exchange place for a one day he he he" said Krystal.

"ooooooo when were you two do that?" ask Minho.

"hm.. the day that SHINee and F(x) have a lunch together.." you answer.

"ohh that day..now it's all clear why you're acting weird. haha" said Minho.

"when you confess your feeling to Sooyeon" said Krystal to Minhae.

"oh.. wait, so i'm confessing my feeling to the wrong person?!" said Minhae. 

"HAHA you are so stupid" said Minho.

"ya! don't be like that oppa! Minhae, remember the time that i want to call some one, its Sooyeon" said Krystal.

"oooh well okay it's all clear now. so what do you two want now?" said Minhae.

"mmm.. i don't know maybe some day we'll exchange place again? we don't know haha"