new life

Twins!

YOUR POV

"WA!" I screamed as I look her face. I finally met her, the girl that many people think she's my twin sister.

"..whho are you..? Why we.."  She grabbed my shoulders and turned me, so we were facing the mirror.

"Wow.. We're really look alike it's like I have a clone, what's your name?" Asked her. Geez, that people were right. I don't even think that we really look the same.

"So.. You're F(x)'s Krystal right?, annyeong my name is Kim Sooyeon. Many people have told me that I really look like you haha, but I don't know that we're really the same except you're taller than me"

"Yeah, the other member must be shock when they found you out! ..hey! Do you have time after the concert? I want to show you to other members!" Said her.

Wow, meeting F(x) member must be super fun! Of course I want.

"Yeah sure! It must be fun!" I answered.

"Okay see you after the concert then, let's meet at this place again. It's far from the people"

"Yeah, bye.." Krystal walked out the toilet. So did I, I went directly to the venue.

KRYSTAL POV 

Wow, that person really like my clone. I know I don't have any twin sister but why there's a person that so resembles to me?

"OMO! THAT'S KRYSTAL!!" I heard some people were screaming out my name. Oh no.. I must run. I run as fast as I could to avoid those people. I went directly to the back stage. Ugh, so tired being an idol. Only if I can become an ordinary people.. Wait.. I can! Definitely can!! I just have to exchange life with Sooyeon! I believe people will never recognize if we do the exchange. Hmm.. Very smart krystal.

"Ya! Krystal! What are you doing!? Go to the stage. NOW!" said my manager. "Uh-oh okay!" I went up the stage and started perfoming our song.

"Yeah that's all for tonight, bye all!" We ended up our performance. And went back to the backstage. I met Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa too.

"You did a great job Krystal!" Said Minho.

"Thanks oppa, and Jonghyun oppa, thanks for coming to our show. Oh, I saw Jessica unnie with you, where is she?" I asked Jonghyun oppa.

"Oh, she said she did have to leave early, she's going with Seohyun I think." Answered him.

"Well, hey I have to go now. Bye"

"Hey, krystal where do you want to go? Aren't you going home with me?" Said Minho oppa.

"Yeah, I'm going home with you, but now I have to go, I'm going back soon" I said as I go to the toilet to meet with my clone haha.

"Hey! Great show!" She greeted me.

"Thanks" I smiled to her

"Hey I wonder if.."

"..What?" She asked me.

"I wonder if we can exchange our position just only for.. One day?"

"What?! Why?"

"Please, I'm begging you. I feel a bit tired becoming 'me' you know the popularity things, do you want? Just one day." I explained her

"Well, I don't really mind if it just one day. I really want to try your life by the way. But, do you think the people won't recognize us?"

"Don't worry. Let's change our clothes, and cut your bangs little bit." I said as I took off my clothes and give it to her. Then she gave me her clothes and I changed my outfit.

"We're done" said her.

"Yeah, I turned out to be you, and you're now F(x)'s Jung Krystal.

 YOUR POV

I agreed the exchange and now I'm wearing her clothes. I cut my bang and wow. I do look like her.

"Yeah, I turned out to be you, and you're now F(x)'s Jung Krystal." She said.

"So where am I going to do after we go out?" I asked

"Just go to the backstage, you will meet other members, you know their names, right? Just pretend that you're me. Oh! you'll go to the dorm with SHINee's Minho.. Just don't show other people that you're his girlfriend okay." Uh-oh. The news were right. Oh my god. Omma, your kid is going home with Minho...

"Oh.. Okay. You can count on me, oh you should go to my home here's the address, and my mom's name is Kim Soo Eun and my father's name is Kim Seung Hae. Last thing, tomorrow you must go to school"

"okay. Mrs. Kim Soo Eun and Mr. Kim Seung Hae. I'll remember that. Oh! One more thing! Here's my cellphone. And give me your cellphone. We'll meet tomorrow night at the cafe behind the dorm okay? So that's all bye, enjoy your life."She said as she smiled to me.

"Yeah you too, don't embarrass me okay, haha"

"Okay same goes to you!" She walked out the toilet and went out like normal person. Now, what do I do? I went out and ran to the backstage.

"That's Krystal! What are you doing Krys?" Asked Victoria.

"Mm.. Unnie! I-i went to the toilet" 

"Wow you go to the toilet often lately. Okay whatever. Hey your boyfriend has waited for you at the carpark. Just go now Krys!" She said.

"Okay, did he say where he parked his car?" I hope she didn't smell something fishy.

"..oh okay.. Just go out trough the D-4 door doesn't usually Minho park his car there?"

"Oh! Yeah! You're right. Sorry I forgot haha. Bye Unnie!" I searched the door. Oh! It's there. I stopped behind the door for awhile. I looked to the mirorr and brushed my hair. I have to look perfect for him hehe. I calmed myself down and opened the door and searched his car.

"KRYSTAL!" I heard a soft voice from the back. I knew it's his voice, I turned my head and found Minho's waving at me.

"Coming!" Geez he's so handsome with those clothes. So true if people call him 'flaming charisma'. He opened the door for me and I sat beside him. I smiled to him. He smiled at me "Hey you looked beautiful.." then he moved closer and closer and.. touched my hair.

"Uuh.." I gasped.

"Your hairpin almost fell"

"Thanks." Oh boy I'm so-- don't know how to explain my feeling. "

Yeah so where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Mm.. It's up to you oppa." "..oh okay, do you want to eat?"

"I don't know I'm not feeling so hungry right now"

"Well how about drink some coffee? It's near from here so you can go back to your dorm quickly, I know you're tired I don't want to see you sick again" he pinched my cheek and started driving his car. I remember yesterday Minhae pinched my cheek too, hmm I he's so kind I don't know why I felt so happy when I met him these days after the 'math book incident' do I like him? Well I don't mind if I like him he's cute when he smiles and oh! I remembered he caledl me pretty aah that boy makes me blushing.

"Hello.. Krystal?.."

"Oh! Sorry, what is it oppa?" Stupid me. Forget about Minhae. Now, beside you is SHINee's Choi Minho. Hundred girls are wishing to meet him, you're now going out with him but you think about Minhae.

"We're already here." He stopped his car and open the door, I opened my door and waledk beside him. We entered the cafe and took a sit. Fortunately there's no other people except us. The waiter approached us and bit shocked when she saw our faces.

"I order 2 cups of this coffee that's all" said Minho as he picked the drink. And the waiter went back to her place and I could see that she's talking about us with the other waiters. Okay whatever.

"Soo Krystal what are you thinking when we're on the car?" He asked me.

"No.. Not important haha" okay I thought I must talk about other topic.

"Hey oppa, soo how about your back? Is it okay?" I heard the news that his back is injured while recording Dream Team.

"..my back? Do you mean my ankle?" Omo.. Stupid me.

"Yeah yeah, your ankle is it still hurt?"

"Haha, no it's okay now sometimes it's hurt but it's okay"

"Oh oppa, hope you get well soon I feel worry about you" ha-ha I'm trying to talk like his girlfriend. I bet it sounds weird.

"..don't worry about me, hey I don't know why there's something different about you.." Ha. It's only 1 hour after I did the exchange you've already recognized me?.

"What is it? I don't do anything, or I know! I've cut my bangs a little bit maybe that's makes me weird?"

"Oh yeah, maybe that.."

"So you think I'm weird?!"

"No, no!! Gee Krystal you're still preety even if you shaved your hair off, haha" he said.

"Ha, ha, hey that's our coffee"

"Yea we better drink and go home it's already late"

KRYSTAL POV

hmmm, so this is her house. Nice home. I should get in.

"Hey you're home" said the woman. I think it's her mom

"Yeah mom" I answered.

"You better go to sleep tomorrow you must go to school, right?"

"Okay mom." Hm. Where's her room, there's 2 door infront of me, maybe it's here. I open the first door.

"What are you doing at my room?" Her mom asked me. Oops. Krystal you're so stupid.

"Sorry, wrong door, I guess I'm sleepy he he he" I went quickly to the other door and get in. Wow, her room is nice, there are some picture hanging on the wall and hey! Its Nu ABO poster! I'm so happy don't know why.

"Buzzz" hmm her cellphone is buzzing "You've got a message from Minhae" who's Minhae? Is it her boyfriend?

From: Minhae

'hey, do you already sleep? Sorry if I wake you, just want to say that tomorrow meet me after school there's something I want to talk about

I think it's her boyfriend. Hm. Maybe I should reply

to: Minhae

"I'm not sleep yet oppa, why don't you sleep? It's late, okay just say it whatever you want to say, love you' "

--to be continued--

 

hello readerss! thank you for read my first fanfic, sorry if i make many mistake hehehe, i'm writing the new chapter and trying to posted soon hope you'll like it. oh! and THANKS A LOT for subscribing this story! :D :D