what should i do?

Twins!

YOUR POV

huff, i'm finally arriving at the dorm. I know where's the place that usually she sleep at. i think she sleep with Amber and Luna, I've seen F(x) dorm on the reality show lately.  so i opened the door and found Amber and Luna is already sleep.

"drrrt" her cellphone is buzzing, "you've got a message from: +861234587" oh! that's my number.

"From: +861234587 'hey you didn't tell me if you had a boyfriend, he sent you a message, he ask you of you've already sleep or not and he said that tmrrw he wants to talk to you. should I reply: i'm not sleep yet oppa, why aren't you sleep? it's late already, okay just say it whatever you want to say, love you. ?"

...WHAT?! Hell noooo Krystal! I must reply quickly!

"To: +861234587 'NOO! DO NOT REPLY LIKE THAT! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! geez Krystal you almost embarass me-__-" just reply: no i'm not sleep yet. sure i'll meet you after school" that's it. don't use the love-love things' "

gosh. she make me shock. ..but i feel so happy, he texted me!! can't wait to know what he want to say with me. tomorrow Krystal must tell what he say. Hoahhmm.. i'm tired, better go to sleep right now.

 

KRYSTAL POV

"to: Kim Minhae ' it's okay, i'm not sleep yet. sure, tomorrow i'll meet you afterschool' " message sent. I almost making her life mess. Sorry Sooyeon, i'll becareful next time. I wonder what happen to my life, is it okay? Better i text her. 

"To: Krystal 'okay i've sent the right one, sorry i almost mess up your life :( hey is everything okay out there?' "

"drrrt" yeay! she's already reply my text.

"From: Kim Minhae 'okay, hey it's late already better you go to sleep. good night :)' " wow, this boy is so kind to Sooyeon, I think he likes her. whatever. why is she don't reply my text? is she already sleep? well i'm going to sleep too then.

 

"ya! wake up! go get ready young lady!"  I wake up and look at the clock. gee it's  still 6o'clock...

"okay mom" I prepare my things and eat breakfast.

"i'm going to school now, bye mom, dad" i said as i leave home. 

"yeah, becarefull and study well!" said mom.

 

i arrive at her school and now i'm searching her classroom. she said the class is next to the staircase on the second floor. is it here? 

"YA! Sooyeon! where are you at the concert last night?! i'm searching you like crazy" she yelled at me.

"uuh... mianhae, i have something to do suddenly last night. so i can't go to the concert.., is it good?" woohoo i'm preety good at lying huh?

"good? it was great!! you know what, Krystal's dance part was the best!" wow.. i'm so happy. really. happy.

"gee thanks.." 

"what? why are you thanking me?! i know you look like her but I'm not compliment you HAHA" oops, my bad. i'm just laughing at her.

"hey by theway last night i saw Krystal is going home with Minho, I think the news were right.. it's making me sad haha i don't know why i don't like seing them together"

hell-o. you really don't know with who you're talking too.

"ha,ha, i don't think the news were right. but why not if they're in love together?  aren't they look cute together huh?" HA. EAT THAT.

"noo i'm not agree with you, I think it make a great couple if Minho oppa date with SNSD member like Yoona or Tiffany you know just like Jongsica couple. haha"

GEEZ PLEASE SOMEONE SHUT ?! i'm almost crying to hear that.....

"Hey! good morning!" i heard a boy voice. THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER YOU ARE.

"good morning!!" i turned my body to him. that boy is smailing at me. he's cute. is he Minhae?

"so are you sleep after i reply your text huh?" said him. oh so i was right, he's Minhae. thanks Minhae for saving my life last 2 minutes. 

"umm, yeah sorry for not replying your message, soo what do you want to talk to me? is it really important?"

"yeah! it's important ...for me. lets just talk later. look the teacher is coming" said Minhae. 

 

"soo the thing that i wanted to talk is.."

"what is it minhae?" i'm very curious.

"..i love you." ...huh? what?

"i love you Kim Sooyeon, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked me clearly. how can i answer it? i'm not even 'her'?!

"uuhm... gee thanks Minhae but.."

"you're not accept my love are you?

"no! not like that but.." omg. what should i say?!

"but..? what? it's okay if you don't want to be mine, i always wait for you.." 

"no.. i like you! but is it okay if i call someone first than i'll give my answer?"

"uh.. okay"

gee Sooyeon please answer your phone IMMEDIATELY.

"HEY. Minhae said that he loves you do you want to be his girlfriend? -----" WHAT?! WHY SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE?

"..soo?" he asked me. I don't know why eventhough I'm only meet him today but I've a feeling that this boy is so kind and cute haha, so I think is it okay if I accept his love..?

"...okay, i want to be your girlfriend. i love you" then he come to me and hugged me tightly. sorry Minho i still love you by the way.

--to be continued--

sorry if this chapter is too short :( hope you'll like it.