Minhae and Me

Twins!

YOUR POV

So this is it, the first day of my new life. it's already 11 o'clock in the morning, Krystal must be in school right now. Now, I'm at the car with the other member. today we only have a photo shoot for a brand CF, then we have a free time. and now i really nervous this is my first photo shoot i really don't know how to act in front of the camera, and my picture is gonna be in internet, magazine, and billboard. ashhh! you're so crazy Krystal to exchange life with me. The car is stopped and i think we're arriving. I'm following the other member and we're get in the studio.

"good morning, thank you for not coming late, you're all can go the dressing room and prepare for the photo shoot. and you can leave your bag in there too" said the woman.

"okay" we go directly to the dressing room and we found out beautiful dresses is hanging with our name. i look at a purple short dress that has krystal name on it.

"wow Krystal, your dress is so cute!" said Victoria.

"Thanks unnie. your black dress is cool. i love the cutting of your dress!"

"yeah it's preety cool. hey we must change our clothes lets go" she grab my hands and we're changing our clothes after our face and hair done we come out and we see the camera and the decoration is ready.

"okay so we're gonna shoot you like you're all at the party. just pretending like you are having fun together. after that we're gonna have your personal caption." we listen to her and we start the photo shoot. it's not as hard as i think cause we're taking picture together. and after 1 hour we take a much photo of us together now, it's time to have our personal photo. i have a bit problem when they taking a picture of me, i don't know how to act and feel so nervous. But after the 5th capture my nervous is decreasing and i feel confidence with the photo shoot. you know what? don't know why i enjoying this job, it is more better than doing math. Then finally my part is done and I can change my clothes again. I go to the dressing room and check out my phone, i see 1 missed call form Krystal. what happen to her? the school is already finish this time ....hey, is it about Minhae?

"rrrring!" my phone is ringing.

"hello?"

"HEY. Minhae said that he loves you do you want to be his girlfriend?" .....OMG. i don't know what to say. i think i'm gonna say yes? yes. i'm gonna say YES.

"y----peeeep" WHAT?! WHY THE PHONE IS DEAD. my god. the battery was empty. STUPID PHONE WHY.... OH WHY....... really don't know what to do maybe now Krystal say no to him.. my tears is already fall from my eyes. stupid me why last night i didn't check my phone battery... now i've lost my chance to be his girlfriend.

"omo.. krystal why are you crying?" Amber came to me and hugged me.

"...my phone is dead unnie" I know it's sound so stupid. I see Amber's face is like telling 'it's only cellphone, not your parents. Why you're so stupid for crying because this thing'.

"...uh-oh is it so important to cry Krystal?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I have important call from my friend.."

"Are you having a problem?"

"Yea, kind of, but it's okay."

"Well, here, use my phone and don't cry again" she said as she gave me her phone. I took it and immediately call my number.

"THANKS!"

AMBER POV

"THANKS!" Said Krystal as she call her friend. Geez, what happen to this girl. She act very weird, who's her friend? And is her/his call is so important? I wonder what's her problem.

"Okay, hey I'll go outside to meet the other" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll catch you up later"

"Amber! What are you doing inside with Krystal?" Victoria asked.

"Ummm.. She act weird, I found her crying cause she have an important call from her friend and suddenly her phone is dead" I answered.

"What?! Krystal is crying? Who's her friend did we know the person?" Asked Luna.

"Yeah but she's okay now. I don't know either. Is it Minho?"

"I don't think it's Minho, they're not having a problem lately. And he's her boyfriend not her friend" said Victoria.

"Hmmm.. Well maybe we must ask her, look she's coming" said Luna as she wave at Krystal.

"Hello! What are you doing guys? Aren't we should go eat? We have a free time right? I feel hungry.." She said with a big smile on her face. I really confuse with her mood, 10 minutes ago she cry and now she's so happy like winning a lottery..

"Wow Krystal, why are you so happy suddenly? Are you winning some lottery?" I asked.

"Kekeke~ unfortunately I don't winning anything Unnie, is it so wrong if I change my mood into happy? He he he" she answered.

"No! It's great, hey come on we're having a free time let's shopping together" said Victoria.

"Yeah ofcourse! But better we eat first unnie!"

KRYSTAL POV

"I'm going home now oppa" I said to Minhae.

"Yea, me too, take care dear, love you" he said with his low voice and he pinch my cheeck. I smiled to him and walk back home. Minhae is kind and sweet I hope Sooyeon is okay with my decision.

"Rrringg!!" My phone is ringing, "Amber is calling" ..huh?! Amber? Why she calling Sooyeon's phone? How she know... Is our secret already revealed?

"..hello?" I answered the phone.

"HEY THIS IS SOOYEON, SORRY KRYSTAL THE PHONE IS DEAD"

"OH! It's you!! You make me shock when I read it's Amber number!!"

"Sorry!! The phone's battery was dead!"

"Yeah, and you make me confuse to accept Minhae or not.. And I making my own decision ke ke ke~ hope you okay with my answer"

"..SO WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM? Please don't say no"

"Huh?! SOO YOU LIKE HIM?!" I shock. Wow I don't know that I'm so smart cause I make a great answer.

"...yeah, are you say no to him?"

"No! I---"

"WHAT?! YOU SAY NO?? WAAAAAA" I heard she's crying. Oh boy. This girl makes me tired.

"YA! LISTEN TO ME FIRST. I'm not say no to him. I accept him, so yeah, congratulation you're Minhae's girlfriend now~"

"..WHAT?! IS IT TRUE?!" Omo.. Why she's keep yelling.

"Hey! Aren't you happy?! Ofcourse it's true!!"

"OMOOO THANKYOU YOU'RE THE BEST. --peep--" WHAT?! She's hung up the phone?!?! Aisshhh!! Unthankful person, I haven't ask about my life yet.. Hhhh, I must call her later.

MINHO POV

"Hey we're done practicing, now we have a free time. Do you guys wanna hang out?" Asked Jonghyun.

"Yeah I feel bored, let's go shopping" said Key.

"I feel tired and lazy, I think I'm gonna stay at the dorm" said Taemin.

"Yeah me too, I'm going back to dorm" said Onew.

"Well okay, how about you, Minho? do you come with us or taemin?" Asked Key.

"I'm going with Key and Jonghyun hyung, I feel bored too"

"Well okay, let's go! But I'm lazy to drive, you drive the car Jonghyun!" Said Key.

"No! I'm tired, you drive the car minho!" He said as he throw the car key to me.

"..huh?!"

"Yeah. Cause we're older than you, you drive the car! Ke ke ke~" said Key.

"since when.. You two make this stupid rules"

"He he he" they just laughing hhhhh so selfish.

We get in the car and I start the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked them.

"Um... It's up to you!" Said Key.

"well, okay how about we eat first? I'm hungry" I said to them.

"Yeah! You right I'm hungry. The dinosaur is hungry let's go alien! Drive quick to the restaurant!!" Said Jonghyun.

"Ya! Don't call me alien hyung!!"

"It's up to me, alien~" jonghyun hyung keep teasing me.

"Stop it hyung!!"

"Shut up you two!! Look at that restaurant! Isn't that Victoria's car?" Said Key. I look to the restaurant and that's true Victoria's car.

"Let's join them then, maybe your girlfriend is in there, alien" said jonghyun. Hh whatever, I don't care anymore he call me alien haha.

"Yeah, that's good idea." I turned the car and go to the restaurant. After I park the car we came in to restaurant.

"Oh there they are! Let's go!" Said Key.

"Hey Vic, Lun, Krys, and Amber!" Jonghyun greet them.

"Oh! Hey! Come join us, what are you guys doing here?" Asked Victoria.

"We have a free time after practicing and we're going out. But Onew hyung and Taemin didn't come with us." I said as I sit next to Krystal. It's weird she don't say hi to me, she's playing with her phone. I really upset cause of her.

"Ya! Krystal! Minho's sitting next to you, why you don't talk to him?" Asked Luna. I just laughing.

"Uh.. Huh?" She look at me and I smile to her.

"Oppa! Why.. When.. Huh? Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa.. When did you all come?" Everyone is laughing.

"Haha silly girl we've been here since 10 minutes ago..." I said as I pinch her cheek.

"Hey you two! The waitres is already talking about you.." Said Amber.

"Well I don't really care anymore about our secret, do you?" I answered and asked to Krystal.

"Umm.. Yeah, yeah" she answered me but she keep playing on her phone, I wonder with who she's texting with.

"Okay, so how about you Jonghyun?" Said Key.

"What? Me?"

"Ehem.. Jongsica HAHA"

"Ya!! I'm not her boyfriend yet!"

"But will?! hahah!" I lol-ing so bad.

"Sssshh! Shut up you alien!" And when everyone is laughing. I talk to Krystal.

"Krys, what are you doing?"

"Um.. I'm texting with my friend, don't worry she's a girl haha"

"So, who's Minhae?" I suddenly ask cause I see the text that she sent to her friend is filled with Minhae.

"What?!" She's looking shock. And the worst part is her face is turning red.

"Sorry I see that name on your text"

"No, he.. He is my friend's boyfriend" well if he's your friend's Boyfriend why your face is blushing when I said Minhae. I'm not continue our conversation. I look at her, she keep texting with her friend, she sometimes smile when she read the 'Minhae' name, and it makes me really not in the mood. I was ignored by her. And, who the hell is Minhae?!.

"Oppa are you okay?" Ask Krystal. No krys, I'm not. And it's all because of you and Minhae.

"Yeah. Think I'll go home right now. I feel tired. Hyung! I'm going to dorm right now, I'm not feel well here's the car key. I'm going with taxi." I wear my hat and glasess. "Bye all have fun" I wave to them.

"Alien! Wait!" I pretending not to hear what Jonghyun hyung said and leave the restaurant.

Whoever are you Minhae, I really hate you. So. Much.

---to be continued---

Hello peeps! So this is the 5th chapter of Twins!. Sorry for the long update, it's because the school is already start. And I have exam for the next couple of week, so maybe the next chapter is going to update later sorry :( and enjoy reading :D +don't forget to subscribe!

ps. i've changed your name into "Kim Sooyeon" hehe