you ..forget me?

Twins!

 

 

 

at the hospital

Krystal opened the door and stepped in to Sooyeon and Minhae's room. Krystal's heels step makes Sooyeon awake from her sleep.

"Krystal unnie?" said Sooyeon.

"Sooyeon-ssi what happen to you? are you alright?" asked Krystal. She sat on the chair between their bed.

"i don't know clearly, i only seen that there's a car who hit Minhae's motorcycle and after the incident i fainted then the next thing i know is we're in the ambulance with Minho oppa." 

"....omo poor you i really sorry to hear that" said Krystal as she caress Sooyeon's shoulder. Sooyeon look to her left and found that Minhae is still in his deep sleep.

"Minhae oppa is still not awake? hhh" Sooyeon took a deep breath and suddenly a tears rolled down in her cheeks. Krystal hugged Sooyeon tightly and wipe her tears.

"I know this is hard for you, but believe me Minhae will awake soon. don't cry anymore, you don't want Minhae wakes up and seeing his girl's face full of tears right?"

"you're right. thank you for settle me down" said Sooyeon

"Ms. Sooyeon?" said the nurse who suddenly opened the door.

"yes that's me" 

"we have a medical check up for your feet, so i will bring you to the x-ray room with wheelchair" said the nurse.

"let me help you" said Krystal as she grabbed Sooyeon waist and slowly put her in the wheelchair.

"thank you, you can go home if you want, it's not taking a long time i think." said Sooyeon. Then Sooyeon and the nurse heading out the room.

Krystal move her chair facing Minhae's bed. She keep looking to Minhae's face and she remembering the time when Minhae confess his love to Sooyeon it was cute and the first time she met Minhae who help her ignoring the girl-that-dislike-minstal-couple. 'Minhae is a kind boy, i hope you get well reeaaally soon' 

"rring!" Krystal phone's ringing.

"Annyeong"

"Krystal where are you?" said Sulli.

"I'm at the hospital Sull, what's wrong?" asked krystal.

"oh.. mm we're going to eat dinner together do you wanna come to?"

"oh okay, i'll catch you later" said Krystal and she hung up the phone. she grabbed her bag and getting ready to go out. 'is it okay to leave Minhae alone?' she think. 'it's okay I think, Sooyeon will get back in minutes.' She then get up and reach the door.

"nggh... Sooyeon?" a deep voice suddenly coming from her back.

"Minhae! you're awake?!" Krystal drop her bag and move closer to Minhae.

"Sooyeon.... you're here?" asked Minhae with a smile in his face.

"no, i'm Krystal. Sooyeon is getting a check up. are you.. alright?" said Krystal.

"what are you talking about? you are Sooyeon I know exactly how my girlfriend look like. don't worry about me, my head feels a little bit heavy but it's okay as long as i still can meet my girl" said Minhae as he held Krystal's hand. Krystal looks really confused.

"you aren't okay, Minhae, look i'm not Sooyeon. I'm Krystal and Sooyeon is getting check up because she's with you when the incident happen... remember now?"

"haha... you're making me headache... Sooyeon isn't with me when that accident happen she's with her friend on the car... so she's alright. look you're alright right? why you're making me puzzled? and why don't you call me oppa, ah.. my head.. i think i'm gonna sleep for awhile, don't leave me Sooyeon-ah" he sleep with his hand held with Krystal's hand. 

"M...minhae.." Krystal slowly took her hands off and then she stepped outside from the room to meet the doctor.

        ----------

at SHINee's Dorm

"YAH! Key! i'm watching the tv!" yelled Jonghyun.

"i want to watch other channel!" said Key.

"but it is Hoot performance!" 

"aww... you really that addicted to Jessica? wow.." said Key as he choose the channel.

"it's not like that... its just.. i.. i.. aisssh!" Jonghyun grab a pillow and hitting Key. and Key take revenge by grab another pillow then hit on Jonghyun's head but suddenly the pillow torn into two and the fur getting out. it makes jonghyun and key sneezing.

"HAHA you ugly dinosaur your sneeze sounds funny ....HATSHHI!" said Key

"Your sneeze  is uglier than me!! hahahhahaha!" said Jonghyun

"erm... Krys? can you speak louder? i can't hear you cause Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung are heaving a Jong-key moment and they're really noisy" said Minho with loud voice.

"what? he's saying that we're noisy jjong!" said key.

"ha-ha! let's disturb him key!" said Jonghyun as they're going nearer to Minho.

"WE ARE JONGKEY AND WE ARE NOISY BUT WE ARE COOL." yelled Jonghyun and Key on Minho's ear.

"YAH! I'm on the phone! and it's important!" said Minho. he then walks out to the balcony with annoyed face. Jonghyun and Key exchanged look.

"i think... he's mad at us" said Jonghyun.

"Krys, i'm sorry about that. so now, Minhae is mistaken you into Sooyeon? Gosh this is becoming a huge problem. Have you talk to the doctor?" said Minho. 

"yes."

"what did he say?"

"he said that Minhae's having a problem with his short term memories. and we have to get his memory back gradually. we can't force him to remember things instantly.  so.." tell Krystal descriptively.

"so.. you're gonna stay pretending to be Sooyeon as we help him remember about the real Sooyeon?"

"yeah is it okay to you?" asked Krystal.

"it's okay, how about Sooyeon is she already know?" asked Minho. with a doubt in his heart, but it is for their own good so he okay with it.

".....yes she cried when Minhae recognize her as Krystal, but she can handle it now. ...i think" said Krystal hesitate.

"where are you now?" 

"i'm heading back to dorm. i have morning schedule tomorrow. moreover Minhae's mother and Sooyeon's mother  is in the hospital now." Krystal explained.

"oh okay, tomorrow i will go to the hospital. rest well, I love you Jung Krystal you're such a kind-hearted girl. lucky to have you as my girlfriend"

"i am luckier to have a caring and good looking boyfriend like you. love you too. i'm hung up now, bye!" Krystal put her phone to her bag and took a long deep breath 'what a hard day' she think.

Minho clicked the red button on his blackberry and get in the dorm. 

"minho we're really sorry about Jongkey thing.... we didn't know you're having such an important call" said Key.

"it's okay hyung, i know you are joking. but really you guys are annoying! hahaha!"

"Jonghyun start it first!" Key pointed Jonghyun who finally watch hoot performance on youtube. so Jonghyun ignoring what key said.

"minho! have you eat?" asked Onew.

"I'm not hungry hyung. i'm going to sleep now" Minho walks directly to his room.

Minho opened the door and put his phone on the table. he lay down on the bed as he stretch his hands up. He looks to the ceiling, he felt exhausted. many thing happen today, good and bad things. he close his eyes. and pull up his blue blanket.

'what a hard day' he think. 

   -----------

8.00 am. at the hospital

Minho is already in front of Minhae and Sooyeon room. he's peeking inside the room. Minhae is eating breakfast while Sooyeon is reading a magazine with unexcited expression.  Minho knocking the door then he steps in the room. then he greet Minhae.

"you are Minho right?" asked Minhae.

"umm yeah" said Minho. He look to Sooyeon. Sooyeon's face looked miserable but she forcing herself to give minho a slight smile then she keep reading the magazine. Minhae turn his face into Sooyeon and wrinkled his eyebrow.

"yah! Krystal! there your boyfriend is coming! why you keep on reading magazine with that unexcited expression? you should be happy cause your boyfriend come this early morning... hmm i wonder where Sooyeon is?" said Minhae innocently. 

 

 

--- to be continued ---

 

helloooo it's a looong time i'm not updating this story. s o r r y s o r r y s o r r y :( i've been busy with school so yeah... btw, i hope you enjoy this chapter! thank you for reading!! -nindy