we meet!

Twins!

YOU POV

"Omo! Stupid me!" I yell because I forgot to bring my math book. Really I don't know what I'm going to do I hate Mrs. Ming. She punish everyone who don't bring book to go outside the class.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kim Minhae, the boy who sit behind me ask me.

"Uh-oh Minhae, I think I forgot to bring my math book"

"Don't worry here's your book, you drop it" he gave me the book and smile at me. Wow, I never know he looks cute when he smile.

"Thank you Minhae!"

"No problem, I think you should sit at your chair cause Mrs. Ming is already here" he said.

"Yea, you right"

 

"Minhae! Where's your book?!" Said Mrs. Ming

"Mm.. Sorry Mrs., I think I left it at home."

"You already know right if you don't bring your book you must to go outside the class?!" Mrs. Ming talk to Minhae with scary-look eyes.

"Yes Mrs. Ming, I know. I will go outside" Geez, poor Minhae he already help me but I can't help him. After this I must to teach him about this subject!, I must pay attention to the teacher well.

"Student! Open the last page and start to do the exercise!" I open the last page and I found the text wrote on the top of the page, "this book belongs to Kim Minhae 1-3" ..WHAT?! This is Minhae's book? Omona.. I feel very guilty. Why I become so stupid lately.T_T

"RIING!" "Okay class is over"

I run to go outside and catch Minhae. "MINHAE! I really sorry, this is your book not mine.. I should've go outside the class not you.. Here, you take my notebook and copy for you to learn, I'm so sorry Minhae"

"Haha, it's okay, I know that book is mine" he smile again as he take my note book.

"..huh? I don't understand, why you gave me your book?"

"Hahaha you're so cute when you're confuse. I want to help you so I give my book, hey I have to go now, btw thank you!" He pinch my cheek and again he smile at me.

KRYSTAL POV

"Krystal.. Jung Krystal, wake up! It's 8o'clock already" Sulli wake me up and give me a glass of milk.

"Thanks Sulli, good morning"

"Do you feel better Krystal?" Victoria unnie ask my condition. Sure I feel better. I was sleep for 12 hours.

"Yeah, I feel good unnie"

"Well you go take a shower and let's go practice again" said Victoria.

"Okay" I go to bathroom and start showering. After I prepare my things I grab my phone and turn it on. Oh, there's a message

"From: Choi Minho 'Krystal, sorry if I disturb you. really I don't mean to make you feel worse, love u' " well I accept your apology oppa,

"to: Choi Minho 'it's okay oppa, sorry for making you worry and thanks for worrying me, love you too' " message sent.5 minutes later my phone is buzz-ing

"From: Choi Minho 'do you feel better now Krys? Want to going out with me tomorrow?' "

"To: Choi Minho 'yeah feel a lot better, I don't know oppa tomorrow I have to practice for the concert. You will go to our concert won't you?' " I replied.

"From: Choi Minho 'oh, then practice well Krys, but don't forget to rest well, I don't want you to sick again. Ofcourse I'll watch but I'm only going with Jonghyun maybe'" I replied only "okay, don't worry<3" and I put my phone on my bag and start to practice.

--the day before F(x) concert--

YOU POV

"Hey! Do you remember tomorrow we're going to watch F(x)? don't forget tomorrow we meet at 4 o'clock in front of the building okay?"

"Ofcourse I remember I really can't wait to watch them! Okay 4 o'clock, infront of the building will remember that. See you tomorrow! Byee!"

"Byee" I walk through the coridor and find that Minhae is standing alone looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Nothing I'm waiting for you"

"Is there something that you want to talk to me?"

"No I just want to give back your notebook" he said.

"Oh okay"

"Hey so, tomorrow you'll watch F(x) concert?"

"Yeah I like that group" I answered.

"Haha so you'll meet your twin sister huh?"

"Hahaha so now you know that rumor"

"I know all about you, uh- I mean I know that thing because you really look alike! Ha ha" ..okay the first line sounds weird to me. Okay whatever.

"Am I really look alike?"

"Yeah but you're prettier I think" he smile at met. Geez I'm blushing.

"...okay thank you. You're so kind, hey I must going home right now, byee Minhae" I smile at him

"Yeah, bye!" He smile at me and making me blushing again.

--The F(x) Concert Day--

YOU POV

Stupid me, stupid me. It's already 4 o'clock but I still lost in this building. Where is the front door of this building?! This building is already filled by people, it makes me harder to find the frontdoor and even worse now I want to pee. I need to go to the toilet. Ah! There is toilet in here, but why the toilet is too quiet. Well don't care.

KRYSTAL POV

"Ya! Krystal where are you going? We will start soon!" Said the manager

"Sorry but I really need to pee pleaseee, I promise I will go back quickly!" I go to the toilet at the back to avoid the people. Hmm.. The toilet is filled by another people, guess I have to wait.

"Crack.." Finnaly the door is open.

"Omo!!" I scream as I look her.

"WA!" She scream as she look my face.

"..whho are you..? Why we.." I grab her shoulders and turn her to the mirror. "Wow.. We're really look alike it's like I have a clone" I said.

--to be continued--