Almost!

Twins!

KRYSTAL POV

where is Sooyeon? she said we'll meet in this place. it's already 8.20 and today exchange life is over.

"Krystal!" i heard a voice yelled behind me, it must be Sooyeon.

"ya! why taking so---" I shut my mouth when i look who's talking.

"what are you doing here?" Key oppa ask me as he walk to me.

"uh.. oppa, just walking around meeting my friend hehe so what are you doing here?" must sent Sooyeon immediately text before she gets here.

"to: Kim Sooyeon 'where are you? do not come here now Key is in here go find a place to hid!' " message sent.

"well i just bought a doughnuts. do you want one?"

"no thanks, save it for the other hehe"

"okay, hey by the way do you know what happen to Minho in the restaurant? he acts weird, are you guys having a problem?" he asked me. what? what happen? i don't understand anything. what should i answer him?

"...huh, i don't know either maybe he feel tired? we're not having problem"

"ooh hey, it's already late where's your friend? is it okay if i leave you alone in here?"

"yeah, yeah no problem. my friend will come soon."

"okay, take care, byeee!" he waved at me.

"drrrtt..." my cellphone is buzzing. i opened my phone and found one message from Sooyeon. " from: Kim Sooyeon 'i try to hide behind a car. but unfortunately that's Onew oppa's car so he greet me. TT-TT lets meet on the park not far from here " we are so dead. Onew and Key has just meet "me" at the same time.

YOUR POV

"from: Krystal 'where are you? do not come here now Key oppa is in here go find a place to hide!' ". huh? i already see her and yeah. i see a man wearing a hat beside her. where should i hide? oh! behind that black car!. i run fast to that car and trying covering my body. suddenly a man standing behind me and touch my shoulder.

"..Krystal?" i turned my body and gasp when i found Onew oppa look at me.

"wa! annyeong! ohh Onew oppa! what are you doing here?"

"..me? this is my car.. i should ask you, what are you doing behind my car? haha you look so weird i saw you running like avoiding a person then suddenly hide behind my car"

I feel so ashame and stupid. why didn't i saw him?!

"haha... i..i.. i avoiding my crazy fan in there hehe"

"do you want to hide in my car? look Key is going here. he bring doughnuts you can eat and chat with us" he said as he point key who walk not far from here. omo.. must go quickly.

"no no thanks! i must going back quick it's already late, bye!" i wave at him and walk far from him.  must sent Krystal a message. think we better meet at the park.

"to: Krystal 'i try to hide behind a car. but unfortunately that's Onew oppa's car so he greet me. TT-TT lets meet on the park not far from here' "message sent.

now i walk to the park and found out Krystal has wait for me.

"we're so dead." she 'greet' me.

"yeah. almost. i almost meet Key too."

"haha! i wonder his expression when he look at you while he just meet me 20 second ago haha" we laugh together.

"yeah, by the way how's your day? is it fun being me?" i asked her.

"haha yeah! feel so good being normal girl, but having a little problem when i heard your friend disagree i'm with Minho haha" she said with not-so-happy face.

"ooh, i'm feel sorry for my friend. relax, i really support you with minho. you two are so cute!"

"haha, it's okay, thank you. now I have Minhae~ HAHA" she teasing me.

"YA!! he's mine!!"

"Haha! i'm kidding. how's your day then?"

"ugghh, it's fun. and i enjoyed being you haha the photoshoot was fine it's better than doing math!" 

"haha! soo what about Minho? Key asked me about him at the restaurant. is something happen?" oh! i forgot about him. im too busy with Minhae when i'm at the restaurant. is he mad at me?

"uh.. actually i'm to busy texting with you about Minhae when Minho talk to me... I think he mad at me? I'M SO SORRY" i really feel guilty with her.

"omo.. poor Minho. well mm i try talk to him later. it's late already i think im going home you should rest too! byeee thanks for today exchange someday we must exchange our life again okay?"

"yeah. here's your phone! take care! good luck for your career!" i said to her and get ready with my stuff.

"you too! and you have homework bytheway. hahaha enjoy studying! byeee" and she hugged me and leave.

KEY POV

"Hello?! we're homeeee here i brought some doughnuts!" gah! where is evrybody. i walk to Minho's room. and found they are listening to ipod and Jonghyun is already sleep. i grab a pillow and hit Jonghyun.

"ya!!!" he yelled.

"Whae?! you said you want doughnuts and I already bought it for you!! and now you sleep?! stupid dinosaur!"

"HA! i'm just pretending to sleep. where's my doughnuts?" he laugh and searching for doughnuts.

"... no you're not allow to eat. Here Minho and Taemin eat Jonghyun's doughnuts." i give the doughnuts box to Taemin.

"gee thanks Key." said Minho.

"...mine?" Jonghyun walk to Taemin.

"minho.. i saw Krystal in front of the doughnuts store."

"really? what is she doing in there?"

"i dont know, she said she's waiting for her firend." i tell him and suddenly Onew is coming.

"what are you talking about Key? i meet Krystal to near my car. she said she's avoiding the fans and hiding behind my car." onew cuts our conversation.

"..huh? you're dreaming~ i talk to her infront of the doughnuts store. before i'm going back tou your car" i'm sure i meet Krystal. what is he talking about?

"me too! i talk to her right before you come to me!"

"ya! what are you guys talking about? you make me confuse! so what's the truth? where is the real Krystal? the one who Onew hyung met behind his car or the one who Key met on doughnuts store?" Minho ask us. he really look confuse either do I.

"of course doughnuts store!" i said.

"of course behind my car!" Onew said.

---to be continue---

here's the new chapter! sorry for the longgg updates :( hope you like it! don't forget to subscribe :D