Our Problems

Twins!

Krystal pov

"okay you're all doing good, but Krystal you don't dance well today. i want you to practice more. remember, next week is your concert, i want you to look perfect" said the choreographer.

"sorry, i'll try my best tomorrow" phew, at last the dance course is over. really this dance step is so difficult and it's killing me. and the worst part is now i feel dizzy, think i had a headache. 

"are you okay krystal? you look tired and pale, here drink this water" Victoria unnie come to me and give me a glass of water. Then Amber, Luna, and Sulli come to me and asking the same question. 

"i don't think i can go shopping with you guys after this, I feel dizzy. is it okay if i go to the dorm?"

"yeah of course it's okay, you should take a rest Krystal, i think you're too tired these day. let me help you to go the car! " Luna grab my hands and help me bringin my stuff.

After arriving at our dorm i walk directly to my bed and lay down inside my blanket. right before i close my eyes, i feel my cellphone buzz-ing. geez, who's calling me at the time like this, "Choi Minho is calling" oh, it's him. oh boy what do you want to talk now? don't you know your girlfriend need to take a rest?. i touch the red button on my phone and try to sleep. but, "rrriiiiing!!" 

"ya! what is it oppa?!" i answer his phone call with high voice.

"hey, i just call you to know about your condition, i hear from Amber that you're sick. why do you ignore my phone and angry at me?"

"sorry, i'm okay. no need to worry. but i really need to sleep. and i can't go to sleep with my phone keep ringing!" I don't know why right now i hate him so much, sorry oppa.

"hhhh, i'm your boyfriend and i want to make sure that my girl is okay. is that so wrong Krystal?!"

"ugh! please minho! i really don't wanna hear your angry right now. i feel tired." so i just click the red button again. and turn off my phone. and now, i really going to sleep. 

 

You pov

"geez.. this subject is soo hard. i can't even understand what's the teacher talking about" i keep drawing random things on my notebook and don't care what's the teacher trying to explain. i look to my friend that sit next to me. she is watching a video from the iPod that she hid behind the book.

"hey, what video that you watch?" i'm asking her with low voice, almost like whisper.

"i'm watching f(x)'s nu abo mv. have you watch it?"

"oh! noo i haven't see that. can i see with you? pleasee" i beg her.

"ah, you're so late. okay, move closer!"

I've already seen the teaser for the new song nu abo but  i haven't see the mv yet, i bet that must be cool. oh i wish i can be like them, being popular and rich and last thing, i heard the news about Krystal is dating minho... hmm.. it must be fun and romantic dating with cute and handsome person like Minho.  

"hey.. it's weird, you really look like Krystal" she said. 

"haha, you're not the one who talk like that. since I was Junior High School many people start to say that i look like Krystal. and they think i'm her twins sister"

"so is it true that you're her twin sister?" 

omo, this kid is so stupid. "of course not, if i'm her twin sister maybe you're watching me on your ipod now."

"haha you're funny. hey, do you want to watch f(x) next week? it's not far from here" 

"of course i want! thanks for asking me. i can't wait to watch them!"

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" oops.. stupid me, my voice is to loud.

"omo... we're dead" 

 

Minho Pov

ugh! what's wrong with her?! am i to disturbing her??

"hey minho! what's wrong with you? why your face is so ugly kekeke~" jonghyun hyung tease me.

"it's not funny hyung. i really not in the mood right now"

"okay, tell me what's wrong maybe i can help you, is it about Krystal?"

"yeah.. Krystal is mad at me again today. these day i have many problem with her. are we have to end up our relationship?"

"hell no! you two look so cute together, i think what you need is ummm.. i don't know what you two need is. just don't end your relationship! hey i want to go to toilet bye~"

"YA! you don't even help me hyung!" 

"Minho hyung! what's happening in here?" Now Taemin is coming to me. 

"No just a bit problem with Krystal and Jonghyun hyun make my day even worse."

"you're fighting with her again?"

"yea.. something like that"

"maybe you should try apologize to her? even though it's not your fault.."

....wow why this kid is becoming smart these day.  "ha! you're right maknae! Maybe i just apologize to Krystal! thank you!"

"TO: Jung Krystal. 'Krystal, sorry if i disturb you. really i don't mean to make you feel worse. love u.' " text is sent. 

 

--to be continued--