Taemin and His Noona

Twins!

                

at the airport

it's 9 o'clock in the morning and Taemin is allready at the airport to pick up his 'noona'. he brought a teddy bear to give as a present to his noona. 

"I hope noona will like this teddy bear and accept my love" he muttered himself. He decided to explain his feeling today. Taemin doesn't want to keep his feeling all by himself. So he prepared the teddy bear to give for his noona. Taemin keeps waiting for his noona's plane landing and finnaly a sound of speaker told him, the plane that he waited for just landed. Taemin grabed his teddy bear and he walks near the arrival door. He look at all the people who walks out. his heart beat so fast and suddenly a pure happy smile appear on his cute face. 

Taemin saw a girl with a long hair walks through the alley. He really know who she is. The girl was looking for some one. She keeps turn her beautiful eyes allover the crowd and her eyes finnaly catches Taemin's. Taemin move and walks to the girl. it's only a few metres till he reaches the girl but Taemin stopped his feet. he saw the girl turn her body to call someone. and then a nice-looking guy appear behind her. that tall guy brought  the girl bag and together they're holding hands and walk to Taemin's place. Taemin's expression tottaly changed. his cute big smile was dissapear. and his hand release the thing that his brought. The teddy bear was fall down on the floor. and Taemin start to walk.

"TAEMIN-Ah!" said a girl voice. Taemin turn his body and smiled to the girl.

"Noona! it has been a long time not seeing you" The girl hugged Taemin. Taemin feels not-so comfortable anymore but he still smiling.

"i have missed you sooo much Taemin. why don't you reply my letter?" she asked. Taemin expression was shock. he really dont understand this. the one who doesn't reply the letter was her. not him.

"I allready sent you a letter havent you see it?" he asked.

"what? no. there is no letter from you.. oh are you sent it to the right address? i think I have told you from the letter my new address.. btw who cares, it was 2 years ago we meet each other now!" she laughed. but Taemin can't laugh at it. that was really important letter.. it fills about his feeling

"noona.. it's an importa---" Taemin haven't finish his sentence and sudden the nice looking guy smile at the girl and she cut the conversation.

"Taemin there is someone i want to introduce to you. a special person for me, my fiancee Tony. and Tony this is Taemin my brother that i told you before" said The Girl. Taemin and Tony greeted each other. 

"hey i feel hungry how about we all have a lunch?" asked the girl.

"okay, i know you must have missed korean food so much noona" Taemin said actually he feels reaaaly uncomfortable. he feel so much pain on his broken heart but he miss his noona even much. so he think he could hang with his noona a while.

"hey look over there! i think some one dropped a teddy bear" said the girl as she pointed to Taemin's bear. Then Tony walks to grab the bear and looked around to search for its owner. Taemin just stand quietly on his place. 

"I dont think the owner still here soo it's better if we keep this bear. this is for you then, honey" said Tony as he gave the teddy bear.

"aaww thank you this is really cute. I will keep this bear" said the girl. Taemin take a loong breath. he close his eyes for awhile then he start to feel so much angry and sad and pain on his heart he really want to scream and punch Tony's face but he resist it.

"noona.. my manager just texted me that i have a sudden schedule right now so he asked me to go home now, sorry i cant come with you to have a lunch. I must go now, i will meet you before you come back to Germany okay? byeee" He lied. Taemin said it fast and waved to her.

"Taemin-ah! too bad, but it's okay byeee! See you" said her. 

Then Taemin get in his car and the car started to move back. 

at the dorm

"Taemin-ah you have come back.." said Key.

"hmmm" said Taemin then he go directly to his room. Minho relized that there's something wrong with Taemin because he is the one that closest to Taemin. Minho decided to enter Taemin's room. He found Taemin lying on his bed with a pillow covered his face. Minho found Taemin's bear on the floor. He took the bear and sit beside Taemin. 

"you can told me anything if you want. like usual.."

"yeah.. it's nothing" answered Taemin.

"how's noona?" asked Minho.

"she came up in the airport with her fiancee. enough said"

"ouch. i'm sure you want to punch his face haha" said Minho.

"at first no. but untill he took my teddy bear and give it to noona..." told Taemin. now he sit beside Minho and took his teddy bear from minho's hand and throw that teddy bear to the floor.

"that sounds awfull. believe me Taemin just search another girl forget about noona. there's ton of a girl that better than her."

"no. there are no woman who is better than noona. but I regard her as my noona, for a girlfriend i will take your advise. there's ton of a girl" said Taemin.

"that is a man. I'm on your side" said Minho

"so how's your friend hyung? at the hospital?" asked Taemin.

"yeah they're getting better i think but i think i must go to the hospital again later. The girl seems so dispirited since she and her boyfriend who got the accident" 

"oh... so its a couple... pooor them wish they will get well soon. does Krystal know them?"

"yeah, Krystal won't feel jealous if I take care that girl since they are our friends" Minho said as he hit Taemin's arm. 

"ouch! what do you mean by hitting me? hahaha" Taemin hit minho's arm back but Minho avoid it and get out from the room.

"YA! hyung!! wait for my revenge.  but thanks anyway!" Taemin said from his room. he took the bear from the floor and put it in the cupboard.

 

---to be continued---

helloo this is the scond part of Taemin's love story :) hope you'll like it